Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Foxy Socks

(edited)

I am surprised not to have found any topics on this, though I may have missed one. 

What are your OC's scared of/fears? Anything including irrational fears, or fears based off your personality would be okay. Honestly I cannot think of much for my OC, Foxy, except that she is scared of heights.

Edited by Foxy Socks

(edited)

Maple is scared of one thing over everything else, Failing, Whether it be failing Princess Luna and Equestria or just messing up a small task her mother told her to do. She tends to hate herself when she is given a task of even little to no importance and then she screws it up.

Woodland is scared of losing his family and big crowds of ponies.

Edited by Maple Bat
Added a character
  • Brohoof 1

Ruby Shears is coimetrophobic. She can't go anywhere near a cemetery due to fillyhood accident where she fell into an open ditch. She gets nervous when she is in an enclosed space or in a dark basement.

Fudge Cookie for as long as he can remember has been afraid of ghosts and going to the dentist. The first kicked in when he read about Daring Do's encounters with several and the second when his dentist shows him how drills work. He hasn't had a cavity and doesn't plan on getting one.

Refund Check is afraid of bees due to throwing rocks at a nest as a colt.

Sundae Shake is afraid of losing anypony in her family or her friends, especially her twin brother Fudge Cookie. She is also afraid of bullies because she tires easily when running.

Thrillseeker is afraid of muggers. He works late at night in the city so he's vigilant although it hasn't happened to him yet.

Alto Tuner is afraid of failure, usually giving her best efforts to make sure she succeeds. Being a city pony, she detests bugs and will scream if one gets too close to her.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Drowning, being away from his mom, big crowds of people, being alone with strangers..... he's a scaredy cat :D. Well, he's a 4 years old foal :dash: 

Edited by Steve Piranha
  • Brohoof 1

Now for Techno it's failing to defend equestria from the villains that his evil brother Herobrien created. The real reason behind it is that if Herobrien manages to get control over equestria. Techno would likely get removed from existence by his brother. It's basically the worst thing that could happen to him as it's way beyond getting straight up killed. :) 

• Brohoof 1

hmmmm not really much I can come up with. Being alone and failure are my main fears. So I guess messing up a performance would send Stormy into a panic attack. Oh and robots. 

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

My OC is a master cryomancer, and a skilled swordspony... you'd think he wouldn't have any fears. Well when he watched his father (the original Snowflake Frostflame) become severely injured and burned alive by attackers he never looked at fire the same way again.

Edited by Snowflake Frostflame
  • Brohoof 2

On 6/11/2017 at 0:40 PM, Foxy Socks said:

I am surprised not to have found any topics on this, though I may have missed one. 

What are your OC's scared of/fears? Anything includong irrational fears, or fears based off your personality would be okay. Honestly I cannot think of much for my OC, Foxy, except that she is scared of heights.

I guess my OC's fears would have too be the fear of rejection from his fears. He's afraid that people will reject him for who he is. He's afraid that his friends would rather die than be saved by him. Also just general fear of death.

• Brohoof 1

On 6/12/2017 at 5:44 PM, Tilgoreth said:

I guess my OC's fears would have too be the fear of rejection from his fears. He's afraid that people will reject him for who he is. He's afraid that his friends would rather die than be saved by him. Also just general fear of death.

Foxy doesn't like being rejected either, though not enough to be a fear, unless it was for something she could have changed. She hates disappointing others, and has a fear of it I guess. Socially that would be her largest concern.

They've got the usual fears, irrational fears though, 

Crescent freaks out at scorpions or any venomous insects

Chicken scratch is afraid of everything 

And Maple is scared of peeled fruits...  

• Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...

Dogs, she likes them but is scared of them when they are big or jumpy due to a childhood incident. This one is based off me IRL. 

Shes also scared of boats, even though I've gotten over that fear now in reality, and spiders.

• Brohoof 1

My OC Mercury is mainly afraid of spiders and other skittery bugs. She often has her sister, Jupiter around to help get the bugs out of the house without hurting them. Jupiter often thinks it's kind of comical to see Mercury freak out because of such small things.

I'm similar to my OC as I can also easily get an adrenaline rush when I see some bug running on my wall. At the same time it's ironic how I'm afraid of deep waters myself but my OC enjoys deep diving a lot.

She also has the fear of being left completely alone and replaced by better friends or just better ponies in general.

(edited)

Lance is afraid of: Bats, spiders, heights, being on an unstable boat in the ocean (for example, a log raft), public humiliation, loneliness and going insane.

He's kind of a wimp.

Edited by genessee
  • Brohoof 1

I got a good fear for a secondary OC I more or less developed: Apple Jewel. She's afraid to be stuck in the farm, knowing that the world is much bigger than that. she's even interested in going to the human world 

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

I've got two OC's that share similar fears, fitting since they share one body and one name: Will Guide.

Shared fears: Afraid of what his friends might think of the strange secrets he uncovers about himself, homophobes, his friends' lives in danger

Unicorn W.G.: No one liking his Disney stories, The real Disney Villains invading Equestria, losing his ability to soul jump back to his real body in the Real World. 

Changeling W.G.: Being outed as a (gay) Changeling living in an Unicorn's body, Queen Chrysalis (until Season 6 finale), losing his Unicorn host as he can't function without him.

Might be more.

Edited by WiiGuy2014
  • Brohoof 1

On 7/2/2017 at 2:49 PM, Jaspers said:

My OC Mercury is mainly afraid of spiders and other skittery bugs. She often has her sister, Jupiter around to help get the bugs out of the house without hurting them. Jupiter often thinks it's kind of comical to see Mercury freak out because of such small things.

I'm similar to my OC as I can also easily get an adrenaline rush when I see some bug running on my wall. At the same time it's ironic how I'm afraid of deep waters myself but my OC enjoys deep diving a lot.

She also has the fear of being left completely alone and replaced by better friends or just better ponies in general.

My OC is a bit of the opposite, she loves insects and arachnids, and loves to find them. It's ironic as she is based off me and I have a fear of arachnids, but I made her like them partly because even if I have a fear of them I like them in a way.

• 2 years later...

Paint Brush doesn't cope with failure very well. When she sets a goal, she makes sure that she doesn't mess things up. When things don't go her way or messes up a client's order... she freaks out big time.

• 3 months later...