Rikifive

s05 spoiler The Magic Inside (8-Bit Reversed Remix) | Famitracker

Hello everpony! :) 

Sometimes speeding up/down and doing other kinds of science on tracks brings interesting results. This time, I've reversed my cover and I liked what I heard immediately. That's why I've decided to recreate it by flipping the song upside down and remix it a little. It still may sound off and weird, but I tried to not modify it that much. The flipping process itself took maaaany hours, as I had to re-do the whole song after all. ^_^ 

So... Basically it's a mess, that sounds like a reversed track, with some editing to make it less messy. :D 

With that being said, if you'll reverse this remix, you'll definitely recognize the original song. ;) 

SCIENCE! :love: 

In Game Name:
Server Name :
Offense Banned for:
Staff member who banned you:
Dispute Reason:

That sure was interesting. I thought it'd sound less messy if you simply go backwards on the notes? :confused:

Badges

31 minutes ago, Liquid said:

That sure was interesting. I thought it'd sound less messy if you simply go backwards on the notes? :confused:

Hmm- I think it actually would sound pretty neat if I would flip only the notes. Now I'm curious how that would sound like. :P I think I'll end up remixing one track over and over again. :D 

Nevertheless, here I wanted to stick to what I've heard in the sound-editing software - more or less. To achieve that, I had to reverse the effects as well. I kinda liked how the mirrored version sounded like, so I wanted to give it a try to make a pretty legit song of it without extremely messed up parts. :P It is quite off sometimes, but for some reason I really like the way it sounds like. :P 

Thanks! :)