Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

The Episode Rating Game

OmegaBeamOfficial

This is the first one I've done of these, so sorry if it doesn't turn out so well, but I had a fun concept for a forum game and thought it might be fun to try it out.

The way the game works is I'll start by commenting a MLP FIM episode name. You have to reply to the person above you and say "Good" or "Bad", and under your answer, name another episode for the next person to try. Here goes nothing:

Putting Your Hoof Down

3 minutes ago, Penguinbrony24 said:

Bad. It took a character (Fluttershy) and they paired her with Philomena, the trickster pet phoenix of Celestia. It did have a cute and nice ending to it but overall, I just think that this episode was BAD.

Swarm of the Century

No, the one you're describing is "A bird in the hoof!" Putting your hoof down is about Fluttershy taking assertive lessons from a minotaur.

Swarm of the Century was the weakest of Season 1

Testing testing 1,2,3

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Really good. I actually really liked that episode.  It shows that everypony learns in their own way.

The Gift of Maude Pie.

Edited by Pinkie_Pi
  • Brohoof 2

Good. Well, it's not my favorite of the Maud episodes, but it's a cute ponified adaptation of a fable. Perhaps the best example of Pinkie Pie's sisterly devotion. :)

Sisterhooves Social

• Brohoof 1