Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Batbrony

Good afternoon, everypony!  Well our last Q&A with our very own Lady Kiriness went simply splendidly, and as promised at the end of it, I am already happy to announce our next Q&A guest.  Fillies and gentlecolts, I am incredibly happy to announce that our next Q&A guest will be none other than MLP fan artist mirroredsea!!!

Now, many of you may not be familiar with the name, and that's perfectly alright and understandable if you're not.  You see, mirroredsea has only been actively posting art in the fandom for a little over a month, but he is already making a big splash simply because, to be perfectly honest, his art is absolutely gorgeous!  Mirroredsea displays talent and skill which few artists except for some of the very best and well known ones in the fandom have displayed from their earliest days of posting in the fandom, and it has been exciting to see not only how beautiful his art already is, but that he's continuing to improve as well.  We're very thrilled for one that we were able to land such a great artist for a Q&A like this so early into his time as an active fan artist within the fandom, especially considering it's increasingly rare these days to see exciting new artists emerge within the fandom.  He's been incredibly gracious and humble in our reaching out to him and getting this set up, and is very excited for the Q&A itself!  In fact, he may even have a fun little activity in store for all of you prior to the Q&A, which will be announced later should getting it set up work itself out (though I can make no promises, that will largely depend on his own discretion).

But for the time being, mark your calendars, because on Saturday, June 24 at 7 PM EST, mirroredsea will be available for 2-3 hours to take and answer your questions!  Trust me when I say that you won't want to miss out on this one; not only is mirroredsea a phenomenal artist, but he is also an extremely nice fellow and I think many of you will enjoy having the chance to get to know him for that alone.  Aspiring artists should also definitely check out this Q&A if they'd like some great tips on how to improve their craft!

If you'd like to get to know a little bit more about mirroredsea before the Q&A, you can visit either his DeviantArt or MLP Forums profiles here and here.  I would also highly recommend you peruse as much of his art in his DeviantArt gallery as you possibly can, and below you'll find just a small sample of some of the truly stunning pieces he's already produced!  That's all for now, everypony, have a wonderful rest of your day! :muffins:

DerpEx by mirroredsea

Lunaaa by mirroredsea

smol Daybreaker

Starlight Glimmer by mirroredsea

Carnival by mirroredsea

• Brohoof 16

I'm in. I stumbled on their work not long ago looking for Daybreaker art and so I'm interested in chatting them up. :D

• Brohoof 6

Well, I'd gladly come to this Q&A, but unfortunately I died after invading his gallery and seeing these amazing works! :love: 

I sooo love the one with Derpy. :wub:

• Brohoof 4

3 hours ago, Rikifive said:

Well, I'd gladly come to this Q&A, but unfortunately I died after invading his gallery and seeing these amazing works! :love: 

I sooo love the one with Derpy. :wub:

RIP Riki. I knew him well. 

*Bows head

• Brohoof 5

• This topic was unfeatured and unpinned