Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Why Are Cringe Videos Made Of Bronies?

Dylan7899

Just ignore anyone that tries to come up with this kind of stuff. Negativity is not good for your mental health (and physical too I guess).

what do you mean why? We are a group of people who likes a pony show. Easy target, when some of us do stuff for our fandom, it may look like "wtf" or "these people are insane" to the outside eye

• Brohoof 1

57 minutes ago, Lenny said:

what do you mean why? We are a group of people who likes a pony show. Easy target, when some of us do stuff for our fandom, it may look like "wtf" or "these people are insane" to the outside eye

and there are also people who like weirdo men with secret identities, who wear red underwear and capes on top of full-body spandex suits. Yet THEY don't get picked on

• Brohoof 2

8 hours ago, Nightmare Muffin said:

and there are also people who like weirdo men with secret identities, who wear red underwear and capes on top of full-body spandex suits. Yet THEY don't get picked on

Are you making fun of my boi the flash

14 hours ago, Dylan7899 said:

Why do non bronies make cringe videos of us 

Because bronies are, quite often, very cringeworthy:

Spoiler

^Srsly, I could hardly watch that for more than 5 seconds due to the intense second hand embarrassment -.-

• Brohoof 3

Why do people make cute videos of puppies and kittens?

Seriously, they don't make "cringe videos"... they just make videos. It is you who decide whether to "cringe" or not. And if you do, then you have your answer already.

Because we're already rejecting social norms and traditional gender roles by liking My Little Pony. When we act socially awkward or rude on top of that, people find it even funnier. And this has given a lot of anti-bronies ammunition to bash us. I don't particularly like the whole cringe culture. A lot of the time it's pretty mean since a lot of the time it focuses on young kids, autistic people and trans people. Plus it's pretty pathetic to need to look at someone's failings to get a rise and feel better about yourself.

• 8 months later...

Shame. The idea of a form of expression under exposure may cause an individual to experience a projection of their own insecurities. Which produces stress on the perception of self, especially on those with a rigid view of their own person.

This is the reaction of cringing or retracting, caused by fear of exposure.

Edited by They call me Loyalty
spelling

To be honest there are some cringe brony compilations which are indeed cringe, since the brony stereotype is, well I don't want to define parameters now but you all know what others think how the average brony looks like, and honestly every community has members who are cancer or post cringe content, for example the rick and morty community.

I honestly don't know why do people consider me a cringelord because I'm watching this show, yes I am obsessed with the show but I won't post MLP pictures or content on social media, I just like the show and that's it, just because the vast majority of the community makes us look like we're basement dwelling bronies (according to them) doesn't mean that every individiual in this damn community is like that.

Cringe compilations are great though, I'm not one bit surprised why people make those either. :dash: People make them since they consider a fandom weird and I don't think there's any way to stop them from doing so. If that kind of videos feel bothersome, there's no need to watch them.