Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What if ?

Thoper7

(edited)

I would've locked the inter-car compartment door like the conductor is supposed to.

Each car has its own lavatory, so there's really no reason why passengers have to leave the sleeper car during the night.

I'm not sure what M.M.M is D=

The Marscapone Meringue Madness, a large pink and cream multi-layered cake that appears in a Pinkie-Pie focused episode in Season 2.

Edited by Blue

I probably wouldn't be able to protect the M.M.M., but you could be damn sure I would avenge it.

Well, I'd try and try at first to resist eating the cake, and then when I was on the verge of breaking down and just eating it, I'd notice some conveniently placed muffins just sitting alone on the table, and make do with eating those. But then this would happen:

Deprived of my muffin eating privileges, I'd have no choice then but to eat the M.M.M.!!! Sorry Mr. and Mrs. Cake, but that's what you get when you ask an active, crime-fighting 20 year old brony who's constantly hungry to guard your cake. ^_^

I'm not really a cake person so it would be in no danger from me. I am however incredibly lazy so I'd probably fall asleep straight away and any random passer by could steal as much as they want.