Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Mintie Lakes

16 minutes ago, WiiGuy2014 said:

@mintdemons

Okay, what's your backstory? Tell me a little of your history.

Mintie: So, I was always the artistic type. I never acknowledged it, but I loved to draw. Then, there was an art contest. The art contest that changed my life. I entered it, thinking I would lose. And I did. I didn't put effort. I didn't care, until now. I did nothing to help me win. I wanted to try again. I had to try again, i wanted to be satisfied with myself. And so, the next year, I entered. And won. And at that moment, a special mark appeared on my flank. Through effort and talent, I made it.

sorry for not replying. i was drawing!

• Brohoof 1

1 hour ago, Mintie Lakes said:

Mintie: So, I was always the artistic type. I never acknowledged it, but I loved to draw. Then, there was an art contest. The art contest that changed my life. I entered it, thinking I would lose. And I did. I didn't put effort. I didn't care, until now. I did nothing to help me win. I wanted to try again. I had to try again, i wanted to be satisfied with myself. And so, the next year, I entered. And won. And at that moment, a special mark appeared on my flank. Through effort and talent, I made it.

sorry for not replying. i was drawing!

That's alright. I can understand how the effort paid off as I myself have finally graduated from university myself recently.

You know, I have my own Ask a Pony page for my Ponysona Will Guide and his inner Changeling but no one has ever asked a single question. Perhaps you could.:please:

sorry for the late replies guys!

9 hours ago, Vulcan said:

Your drawing style is so adorable! I love it <3 

What's the craziest thing that's ever happened to you?

thanks!

I think it was that one time I stumbled into the everfree. I found myself in these blue flowers. Suddenly, I became extremely tall. I think it was poison joke? I don't know.

9 hours ago, AJFan89 said:

Do you like Mint Ice Cream?

Of course! Mint Ice Cream is good.

• Brohoof 1

9 minutes ago, Vulcan said:

Seeing as you're a unicorn, What's your favourite spell? 

I always liked the visual spells. Fire-works and stuff like that. But levitation is really useful, too.

• Brohoof 1