Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

request shop I will Give Your OC/Ponysona a voice (females only) (CLOSED)

chaosprincess

(edited)

NOTICE PLEASE READ: I have decided to re open this thread, but I will only be accepting 3 OCs/ponysonas I will be choosing which ones I want to do so Its not going to be a first come decision and no repeats if I have given your character a voice already then it will not be accepted thank you for understanding and choosing me to give them a voice. 

Hello everyone I love to voice act and have been in different projects and have also made my own videos voicing some of the characters from the show so I thought I would open this request shop to help give your OC or ponysona a voice I will only be voicing females with that said I will be writing somethings that are needed down below.

Requirements

1.List your OC or ponysona

2.Let me know the personality of your oc or ponysona

3.put down what you would like your oc or ponysona to say and if you would like it said with a certain emotion please do list it

4.I will not make your oc or ponysona say anything that's not safe for work so please don't list it

5.I will only be voicing female characters

Well that's pretty much it looking forward to voicing your OC or ponysona.

OK everybody I will get started on giving each character a voice it may take a while to do each voice I will be saying their voices different ways so they'll be different takes all the voices will be placed into one video which will be on youtube now my voice is not perfect so I do apologize a head of time if the voice I give is not the one you foresaw for your character now the video may or may not be completed this week since I don't want to rush any of the voices I want them to sound as good and accurate as I can get them and I am not to good with accents so I apologize if voices that have one don't sound like it, but always willing to learn so I see this as a learning experience and a way to give back I can't say when exactly the video will be completed it will either be this week or next week I appreciate all those who have chosen me to give their character a voice and for your patience so thank you.

Edited by chaosprincess

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Are you able to voice this OC Steph physarum for me? Her personality is that she is smart and that she is good at reading and school stuff and she is also not afraid of anything. Is it possible for her to say "I guess I really don't care if it's dangerous or not. I'm going to town either way." It's a quote from a video game.

2 minutes ago, WiiGuy2014 said:

I don't have any Female OCs, but i'll be glad to see the finished project. I think this will be a nice complementary topic to the one Shining Light made a few weeks ago. Good luck!

I can't do male voices lol so sticking with females, but thank you I thought I would lend my voice to those who are unable to give their characters voices and it will be fun.

3 minutes ago, AJFan89 said:

Are you able to voice this OC Steph physarum for me? Her personality is that she is smart and that she is good at reading and school stuff and she is also not afraid of anything. Is it possible for her to say "I guess I really don't care if it's dangerous or not. I'm going to town either way." It's a quote from a video game.

Yes I can :lol: and yes I can have her say that thank you for choosing me to give her a voice.

Oh! Please do Maple for me!

Oc: Maple bat

Personality: Shy, Motherly (As in cares a lot about others), And Super friendly. But also Excitable and Brave when she has to be.

Lines: "Name's Maple. I won't bite I promise." (Bit of annoyance)

"I'll protect you. Don't worry."

"For Equestria!" (Heroic)

I hope I'm not asking too much

2 minutes ago, Maple Bat said:

Personality: Shy, Motherly (As in cares a lot about others), And Super friendly. But also Excitable and Brave when she has to be.

Sure I'll give Maple a voice. :)

4 minutes ago, Maple Bat said:

1 minute ago, chaosprincess said:

Sure I'll give Maple a voice. :)

Oh yes! I'd love to hear the voice of my "friend in RP". 

Whaaaaat! That sounds amazing! I'd love to get one! :love:

Can you do Lory for me?

Personality: Carefree, laid back and headstrong. Defiant, a troublemaker from heart. A street thug and a punk-rock type of gal. She sings in a rock band. c:

Lines: [annoyed] "So boooooored... Can I break something?... Anything?... No?... Okay."

[taunting] "You know I ain't scared of decking you right in your pretty little snout, right?"

---

You can choose whichever one you feel more comfortable with. I couldn't really decide myself... Sorry. :lie:

Sweetness. Could you do Raven?

Spoiler

CnSG7pV.jpg

OC: Raven Aura

Personality: Spunky, friendly, playful, fun.

Line: *giggle* Don't worry, hon. I only bite if you ask nicely. (playful, teasing)

Note: Speaks in a light, African-American-esque accent.

:o Could you possibly like to do one for me :) 

Oc: She/The Mare

Spoiler

SHE_by_MH.pngIMG_2546.JPG

Personality: Sadist, rude, annoying, evil, all the way unpleasant company.

Line: "You are hurt? How sad." (Sarcastic and pleased, maybe even little amused. similar tone to the way how someone would say after purposely pushing someone over and saying "I'm sorry")

Note: she is a ghost/spirit, if that matters.

(edited)

Where do you upload their voices btw? MP3 file? Youtube video or something?

But anyways, can you do Timey Marey's voice?

Spoiler

Timey_Marey_87.thumb.png.9a984c39096b563e7d1e15d4ddcc1b1f.png

Personality: Nerdy, happy, though can be sarcastic and cynical.

Note: I kind of imagine, and want her voice to be like Amy Poehler's performance as Joy from Inside Out. Watch a few videos from Inside Out to get the idea. :P 

Stuff she says:

1: "Heya! I'm Timey Marey, just call me Timey for short," (happy)

2: "1984 Audi Quattro (kua-tro) Sport. Brand new, fast, and elegant German import. Exactly what I needed," (nerdy and happy)

3: "Right. As if Limey (ligh-mee) knows best what we can do," (sarcastic)

If you do only one line, then just do the first one I gave you:

Edited by TimeyMarey007

(edited)
9 hours ago, driz said:

Whaaaaat! That sounds amazing! I'd love to get one! :love:

Can you do Lory for me?

Personality: Carefree, laid back and headstrong. Defiant, a troublemaker from heart. A street thug and a punk-rock type of gal. She sings in a rock band. c:

Lines: [annoyed] "So boooooored... Can I break something?... Anything?... No?... Okay."

[taunting] "You know I ain't scared of decking you right in your pretty little snout, right?"

---

You can choose whichever one you feel more comfortable with. I couldn't really decide myself... Sorry. :lie:

Sure I will give her a voice and I will say both lines instead of choosing just one because why not.

6 hours ago, Adamgreen said:

I do have a female oc though technically they're human and not pony. I still love the concept though.

If you want to put some information down about her I'll give her a voice I don't mind voicing humans.

5 hours ago, Mister Asmodeus said:

Sweetness. Could you do Raven?

Reveal hidden contents

CnSG7pV.jpg

OC: Raven Aura

Personality: Spunky, friendly, playful, fun.

Line: *giggle* Don't worry, hon. I only bite if you ask nicely. (playful, teasing)

Note: Speaks in a light, African-American-esque accent.

Sure I will give her a voice I'm not to good with accents I know that is a fail, but I will work on it so the accent is there it may just take a little more time.

5 hours ago, The Cerberus said:

:o Could you possibly like to do one for me :) 

Oc: She/The Mare

Reveal hidden contents

SHE_by_MH.pngIMG_2546.JPG

Personality: Sadist, rude, annoying, evil, all the way unpleasant company.

Line: "You are hurt? How sad." (Sarcastic and pleased, maybe even little amused. similar tone to the way how someone would say after purposely pushing someone over and saying "I'm sorry")

Note: she is a ghost/spirit, if that matters.

Sure never voiced a ghost before, but why not I'll give her a voice.

1 hour ago, TimeyMarey007 said:

Where do you upload their voices btw? MP3 file? Youtube video or something?

But anyways, can you do Timey Marey's voice?

Reveal hidden contents

Timey_Marey_87.thumb.png.9a984c39096b563e7d1e15d4ddcc1b1f.png

Personality: Nerdy, happy, though can be sarcastic and cynical.

Note: I kind of imagine, and want her voice to be like Amy Poehler's performance as Joy from Inside Out. Watch a few videos from Inside Out to get the idea. :P 

Stuff she says:

1: "Heya! I'm Timey Marey, just call me Timey for short," (happy)

2: "1984 Audi Quattro (kua-tro) Sport. Brand new, fast, and elegant German import. Exactly what I needed," (nerdy and happy)

3: "Right. As if Limey (ligh-mee) knows best what we can do," (sarcastic)

If you do only one line, then just do the first one I gave you:

I use Audacity in which every file is saved as a MP3 file and once completed post them onto my youtube channel then will post it on here and sure I will give her a voice now I may not be able to sound exactly like Joy, but I will try my best I have seen the movie before so I do have a concept of her voice. but I will give it a try.

Edited by chaosprincess

Here's my female human oc (Made by Blue Chocowite), though think of her being a pony it's ok too :P:

Spoiler

59401e7e14c8b_Copyoftumblr_on46jvXivy1vthsn6o1_1280.thumb.png.ed7a98ca03ccdc850b439cac4d92fd5b.png

Personality: Cheerful, supportive, bossy, passionate.

Lines: "I would be more than happy to see it fly!" (joyful)

"Come on! Keep going! Don't be weak like those dumbbutts!" (angry, with pump energy)

"There's no way you can quit. You know better than that!" (kind, supportive)

1 hour ago, Adamgreen said:

Here's my female human oc (Made by Blue Chocowite), though think of her being a pony it's ok too :P:

Reveal hidden contents

59401e7e14c8b_Copyoftumblr_on46jvXivy1vthsn6o1_1280.thumb.png.ed7a98ca03ccdc850b439cac4d92fd5b.png

Personality: Cheerful, supportive, bossy, passionate.

Lines: "I would be more than happy to see it fly!" (joyful)

"Come on! Keep going! Don't be weak like those dumbbutts!" (angry, with pump energy)

"There's no way you can quit. You know better than that!" (kind, supportive)

I will give her a voice and I thank you for the picture I will be using the picture to visualize her character strange I know.

OK everybody I will get started on giving each character a voice it may take a while to do each voice I will be saying their voices different ways so they'll be different takes all the voices will be placed into one video which will be on youtube now my voice is not perfect so I do apologize a head of time if the voice I give is not the one you foresaw for your character now the video may or may not be completed this week since I don't want to rush any of the voices I want them to sound as good and accurate as I can get them and I am not to good with accents so I apologize if voices that have one don't sound like it, but always willing to learn so I see this as a learning experience and a way to give back I can't say when exactly the video will be completed it will either be this week or next week I appreciate all those who have chosen me to give their character a voice and for your patience so thank you.

If you're still doing this I'd love to see what you can do for Battenberg:

post-39275-0-79681600-1471276958_thumb.png

Shes got a quiet and shy personality and I imagine her sounding quite cute. 

She could say:

"My name is Battenberg, would you like some cake?" In a happy but still shy way.

Thank you in advance, I look forward to seeing your take on her :fluttershy: 

5 hours ago, Battenberg said:

If you're still doing this I'd love to see what you can do for Battenberg:

post-39275-0-79681600-1471276958_thumb.png

Shes got a quiet and shy personality and I imagine her sounding quite cute. 

She could say:

"My name is Battenberg, would you like some cake?" In a happy but still shy way.

Thank you in advance, I look forward to seeing your take on her :fluttershy: 

Sure I don't mind taking another one I'll give her a voice. :)

I am going to be closing this topic so that I can work on the voices that have been requested it will take a while for it to be completed since I am doing different voices and doing different takes plus the editing, but I am going to be working on the voices that were requested so no worries on that and thank you everybody for requesting and for being patient.

Hello everyone sorry I have not posted the video yet, but I wanted to give everybody a small update I will be recording the lines this Sunday due to it will be a better time for me to record and everything so the video should be completed sometime next week if you have any questions or worries your more then welcome to ask or let me know I hope everybody is doing good and thank you again for being patient have a good day/night.

On 6/13/2017 at 1:42 AM, chaosprincess said:

NOTICE PLEASE READ: I am going to be closing this topic so that I can work on the voices that have been requested it will take a while for it to be completed since I am doing different voices and doing different takes plus the editing, but I am going to be working on the voices that were requested so no worries on that and thank you everybody for requesting and for being patient.

Hello everyone I love to voice act and have been in different projects and have also made my own videos voicing some of the characters from the show so I thought I would open this request shop to help give your OC or ponysona a voice I will only be voicing females with that said I will be writing somethings that are needed down below.

Requirements

1.List your OC or ponysona

2.Let me know the personality of your oc or ponysona

3.put down what you would like your oc or ponysona to say and if you would like it said with a certain emotion please do list it

4.I will not make your oc or ponysona say anything that's not safe for work so please don't list it

5.I will only be voicing female characters

Well that's pretty much it looking forward to voicing your OC or ponysona.

Would it be alright if I left one here while you get the others done? o.o  >~<'

2 hours ago, AkuStarburstLyraFries said:

Would it be alright if I left one here while you get the others done? o.o  >~<'

Sure you may leave your character and information.

OK everybody since I am not recording until Sunday I will give more people a chance to submit their oc or ponysona it will remain open until Sunday night.

Small update everybody the recording will be happening tonight so the video may be up tonight at some point or tomorrow, and if its not up tomorrow then it will be sometime during the week depends on how long editing takes me now remember the voices I give may not be what you thought your character would sound like so I apologize for that I will base the voices off the pictures that were given and will be doing different takes of each OC or ponysona with that said its now closed any characters left now will not make it into this video well that's everything.