Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

request shop I will Give Your OC/Ponysona a voice (females only) (CLOSED)

chaosprincess

(edited)

Updating once again.

The voices have been recorded now I just have to edit everything which may take longer then expected due to I am currently suffering from allergies :( so I apologize for that its just hard to focus with a sore throat, throbbing headache etc, but I appreciate the patience you guys all have with me when it comes to recording the voices and everything and I would like to apologize for any background noises that may slip into the video I can't afford an expensive software to remove sound I use Audacity which I know can remove sounds, but not to much and I also apologize if the voices are not what you wanted for your characters I did have fun recording the voices, but with all that said I can't give a completion date due to my allergies I am unable to focus at all damn you allergies :angry:, but just wanted to let everybody know the voices have been all recorded I just have to edit it once my allergies are more calmer and thank you again everybody.

Edited by chaosprincess

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

(edited)

Alright everybody the video is finally completed I know some sounds slipped into the video sorry about that and if any of the voices are to low to be heard hopefully all the voices can be heard, but I do hope you guys like the video I had a lot of fun giving the characters voices even if the voice is not what you guys wanted I am fine with that so here is the video.

Edited by chaosprincess

21 minutes ago, Prophet said:

Aww you're adorable~~

I second that. :squee:

Thanks a bunch for making those, they all sound great! You're really talented~

1 minute ago, driz said:

I second that. :squee:

Thanks a bunch for making those, they all sound great! You're really talented~

Thank you for your kind words :):squee: I am glad that you like her voices :)

1 minute ago, WiiGuy2014 said:

@chaosprincess

I loved the video, especially what you did for Maple Bat. I personally thought they were all nice.

I'm glad you like the video :) and thank you for your kind words.

Oh my. I LOVE HOW YOU DID TIMEY'S VOICE! :D

Just one problem though, @chaosprincess, Timey sounds a bit too... hyperactive. She is meant to sound like Joy yes, but not that far.

Acceptable regardless. :P

9 hours ago, Demonwolfspirit said:

Glad to see this worked out so well.

Thank you. :fluttershy:

1 hour ago, TimeyMarey007 said:

Oh my. I LOVE HOW YOU DID TIMEY'S VOICE! :D

Just one problem though, @chaosprincess, Timey sounds a bit too... hyperactive. She is meant to sound like Joy yes, but not that far.

Acceptable regardless. :P

Lol sorry about that I'm glad you like the voice though when watching Joy I noticed she was very hyper when speaking, but glad you like it. :)

7 hours ago, Mister Asmodeus said:

If I had to give one piece of constructive criticism, however, I'd say work on your accents a small bit.

Some accents I can do no problem others I have a tough time with I know your OC had an accent in which I tried to go more for Zecora's voice, but I ended up failing and just sounded silly, but will be working on getting accents a tad better.:fluttershy:

9 hours ago, The Cerberus said:

67817e7d16087b8d397e5dd0eb812dcb2c1d00d1 :3 

Good Job :) I second what everyone else said. 

Than you very much :fluttershy: aww little cute kitten I'm glad you like the voice. :)

8 hours ago, Maple Bat said:

I third it all. And Thanks a bunch (Again)

Your very welcome :fluttershy: I'm glad you like her voice :)

2 hours ago, chaosprincess said:

Some accents I can do no problem others I have a tough time with I know your OC had an accent in which I tried to go more for Zecora's voice, but I ended up failing and just sounded silly, but will be working on getting accents a tad better.

I think I may have miscommunicated what I meant. Raven has an African-American accent, not an African accent.  :P
That's totally my bad for not making it clearer.

1 hour ago, Mister Asmodeus said:

I think I may have miscommunicated what I meant. Raven has an African-American accent, not an African accent.  :P
That's totally my bad for not making it clearer.

Oh no I know what you meant I was going through different accents from Zecora's to southern accents etc so I was just going through different ones I'm not African-American myself so I had some difficulty with it and so I decided to go with a different voice due to I did not want to sound racist or offend anybody so I am sorry for changing her voice.

• 3 weeks later...
6 hours ago, Battenberg said:

That's great thank you :fluttershy: sounds a lot like Fluttershy which is perfect :) 

Your welcome :) I'm glad you like it :fluttershy: when I looked at your characters personality Fluttershy came to mind so I decided to do my Fluttershy impression mixed with my Derpy impression and that was the end result.

I have decided to re open this thread, but I will only be accepting 3 OCs/ponysonas I will be choosing which ones I want to do so Its not going to be a first come decision and no repeats if I have given your character a voice already then it will not be accepted thank you for understanding and choosing me to give them a voice. 

52 minutes ago, chaosprincess said:

I have decided to re open this thread, but I will only be accepting 3 OCs/ponysonas I will be choosing which ones I want to do so Its not going to be a first come decision and no repeats if I have given your character a voice already then it will not be accepted thank you for understanding and choosing me to give them a voice. 

Art Trade By Inspiration1413 by NamyaNomNom 

I want her to have a deep stubborn willed mature voice, a bit raspy to show she's exhausted from war and the fallout. Her name is Camilla btw. shes very boyish.

Edited by Ezerona