Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

If you could move to North America where would you go

FalloutBrony

(edited)

If it where me I would move to some small town in British Columbia for the amazing mountain ranges and lakes.

I live in Canada already but not in a mountainous areagiphy.gif

Edited by DatBronyGuy

I would say Pittsburgh, I mean I could say that I have an affiliation with the city considering that I like their teams over there and I have a lot of followers on Twitter who are Steelers and Penguins fans.

I dunno. Maybe I;ll move to Canada, or a bit in the mid east coast of the US (I'm currently in Orlando). I prefer forests and mountains, so any will do. But I'd also like to have a good mall or two nearby 

I live in Alabama, but I would like to live in Montana, US considering that there's a lot of forest and beautiful mountains there. Very rural.

I'm a bonifide tree-hugger.

• Brohoof 1

I already live in North America... But not "North" enough. I'd want to live in the Northeast, at least as far North/East as Michigan.

I've lived in Arizona almost my whole life near Phoenix... its a pretty big city, with mountains and desert surrounding us but despite being my home state I'd prefer being else where. I'd love to just live somewhere I can notice the seasons change... I'm not sure where I'd go exactly that's the problem. My friends are trying to convince me to move out to Wisconsin with them, and unless I get other plans I think I might just do that.

I live in Southeast Texas right now, but if I could I would totally move to British Columbia. I lived in Washington state for the first 11 years of my life (well, 11 years and 1 day actually) and I liked it better there. No extremely hot and humid summers, no ridiculous wind chills, and less thunderstorms (though a lot more rain, which actually doesn't bother me too much. In fact, the rain can be kind of nice). I say British Columbia though because Canada is honestly a better place to live (aside from the high price of housing, which is accounted for when I say "If I Could.") I really do hope that it happens someday that I can actually get out of here, though. Texas really, really sucks. Sure some of the people are nice and most of the ones I know have well-trained manners (not agreeable at times, but nice people surely), but otherwise there's nothing going for this place.

• Brohoof 1

On 6/16/2017 at 11:09 AM, Snowflake Frostflame said:

I've lived in Arizona almost my whole life near Phoenix... its a pretty big city, with mountains and desert surrounding us but despite being my home state I'd prefer being else where. I'd love to just live somewhere I can notice the seasons change... I'm not sure where I'd go exactly that's the problem. My friends are trying to convince me to move out to Wisconsin with them, and unless I get other plans I think I might just do that.

I live in Wisconsin. I have never lived any place else.  Let me give you a suggestion.  If you do move here, don't move further southeast than Milwaukee, and stay out of Kenosha.  I'm not kidding there is a long standing joke around here.  Kenosha is nicknamed the k-hole, because it is a terrifying black hole-like vortex that keeps sucking you back in no matter how hard you try to get out.  It has a small town feel, everyone knows someone who knows someone who knows someone who knows you, and people can be two faced. I really don't know why. 

But that is one small area of Wisconsin. It seemes the further north and west you go, the nicer people are.  One of my best friends was living in Madison, had lost his job because of medical issues, and he said that not only his friends, but acquaintances were willing to help him out until he got on his feet.  Not to mention, Wisconsin has excellent doctors and pretty good medical care.

All that said I would rather go to Michigan.  Wisconsin doesn't allow doctors to prescribe something that Michigan does.

• Brohoof 1

I would travel the United States with a tour guide who knows the States well and knows all the best places to visit, then I'd tour Canada. I'd then make a decision based on what I've seen and experienced from all the places I visited in North America and make a decision where I'd like to live. Some of the places I have pre-planned as an idea of where I'd like to live are: Texas, California, New York, Toronto so out of those would be my uneducated picks for North America.

• Brohoof 1

I think I'd like to move somewhere more North.  I've moved around a lot in the past but only within the States, I would definitely like to enjoy seeing more of Canada besides where I live now.  Also, I think I prefer the cold instead of the current weather... :D

• Brohoof 1

5 minutes ago, jorge123esp said:

If I could move to North America, I would choose Quebec. I think it is a very beautiful city, and I would like to live there. 

Did you mean Montreal?  Quebec is a province.  Would love to travel all over Quebec one day though. :love:

• Brohoof 1

I really enjoy living in the midwest but if I were to choose somewhere else probably the Southern US. Maybe Nashville or New Orleans if I cold afford one of those beautiful old mansions with the ornate decks. Savannah also seems really nice with the Spanish moss. 

• Brohoof 1

I currently live in the Okanagan Valley of British Columbia here in Canada, but I would really like to move back to a large city though somewhere in the suburbs as opposed to close to the central part of the city itself.

I'm from the Upper  Peninsula of MI myself,  and moved to AZ about 8 years ago. I'm planning to move back to MI and the lakes!  The land is

so pretty there!

I live in Indiana, but I would instantly move to Canada if I somehow could. I have no pride living in this country anymore. Indiana won't be seceding, ever, so I can't take pride living in Indiana either considering how stupid everything here is. So I would jump to Canada if I somehow could.

(edited)

I would probably move to Canada because it's the closest thing to the UK in North America, what with its commonwealth status and the queen as its head of state. I think I'd feel most at home there. Plus it sounds like a very friendly and nice country. I'd probably go to Toronto in Ontario if anywhere, to get the city life.

Edited by Battenberg
  • Brohoof 1