Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

If you could move to North America where would you go

FalloutBrony

Just now, Battenberg said:

I would probably move to Canada because it's the closest thing to the UK in North America, what with its commonwealth status and the queen as its head of state. I think I'd feel most at home there. Plus it sounds like a very friendly and nice country. I'd probably go to Toronto in Ontario if anywhere, to get the city life.

If you want to see old British structures I would say Ottawa the capital of Canada I'm Canadian so I know we're the most amazing architecture is

• Brohoof 1

1 minute ago, DatBronyGuy said:

If you want to see old British structures I would say Ottawa the capital of Canada I'm Canadian so I know we're the most amazing architecture is

I am a big fan of architecture :fluttershy: 

I've never been to Canada but I very much want to, in fact it will probably be the first place in North or South America I visit.

• 2 weeks later...

Canada, like, without a question. I could make the argument of how being in the US would allow me to meet up with some friends, but Canada does actually fit me more to be honest :P

• 2 months later...

I already live in North America, but If I had to move somewhere else on the continent, it'd either be San Francisco or toronto canada. I'd tired of small towns and the country 

I live in California, it's terrible. Everything is expensive, taxes are too high, the crime rate is going up, too much of our economy is based on real estate, one party rule, awful gun laws, awful emissions and car modding laws. I'd rather live in Texas or Washington.

I honestly have no idea. I do however, have no intention of moving to a location where ANTIFA and Left-wing nuts are abundant, aka Commiefornia.

Texas, maybe? I'd rather live with a couple of religious people calling me a baby killer once in a while than getting beaten up because I don't conform to political correctness bullshit.

Edited by Yakamaru

13 minutes ago, Yakamaru said:

I honestly have no idea. I do however, have no intention of moving to location where ANTIFA and Left-wing nuts are abundant, aka Commiefornia.

Texas, maybe? I'd rather live with a couple of religious people calling me a baby killer once in a while than getting beaten up because I don't conform to political correctness bullshit.

Antifa is a problem in the bay area, not so much in SoCal. Berkeley is terrible, I stopped by there on my way down to LA and the gas station attendant  was a douche. He wouldn't let me use the bathroom so I got a bottle and let the city of Berkeley handle it. Serves him right. The people I've met from SF so far are just, let's just say they're off and full of themselves. Vallejo is the nicest part of the bay along with Sonoma and Santa Rosa. But don't worry, antifa are a bunch of upper middle class commie trust fund babies, they can't fight. 

I'd rather be in Texas tbh.

Edited by Hachiroku

Canada (?) I live in Greece, so that would be out of place for me. California has the same climate as us, but that would be to dull. Can I say something from Central America? They are technically part of the North American continent. 

Alright, I would live in The British Virgin Islands.

• 3 weeks later...

I already live in North America (the U.S.)

If I wanted to move to another North American country though, I'd choose Canada. I've been there multiple times and have always had a good experience with the people I met while visiting.

• Brohoof 1

I already live there.

But probably somewhere with a lot of stuff that isn't too crazy politics-wise or tax-wise. I've always thought Texas looked nice, there's a lot to do and they're in a pretty good shape government-wise. Where in Texas? Maybe Austin or San Antonio, but I'm not totally sure.

• Brohoof 1

Well, I wouldn't. But to pick an area, I'd rather live somewhere in Canada. Would not want to live in usa. Canada has a similar climate to Sweden too, which is pretty cool.

get it?...cool?

• Brohoof 1

• 4 months later...

Hmm, if I would leave germany and would move to the USA or Canada, where would I go? aj-hm.png

Hard to decide. I never was in North America before in my live and so, I first must look where would be the perfect place for me. From that what I know (from pictures and VLogs), maybe I would chose California (mostly the San Francisco Bay Area), Oregon or Washington. In Canada, I also would chose British Columbia (maybe Vancouver). On the east coast, maybe to the regions of Pittsburgh. I have seen videos from this region and it reminds me sometimes on my region here in Rhineland-Palatinate. 

Edited by IronM17

It's going to sound cliché but I absolutely adored NYC when I visited last year, so probably there if I ever was rich enough to live there :P As a second choice somewhere near the Rocky Mountains, they look stunning.