Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Who Else Here Lives With/Has Siblings?

Lucky Bolt

I a 34 year old sister. She used to live with my parents and I, but moved to California around almost 10 years ago. She does come home to visit the family during the holidays. 

I have a sister four years older than me, and a brother two years older than me. I'm the youngest of the family (after I was born mom and dad must have figured enough was enough!) None of us live at home anymore, but we all live fairly close together so we see each other often, which is nice. :twi:

On 6/13/2017 at 6:27 AM, GeekySonic said:

I got one older brother. We're both juniors in high school, so yeah, I live with him.

interesting. does he count as your older twin brother or just an older brother? how many months is he older than you?

2 hours ago, powerpuff-tsubasa said:

interesting. does he count as your older twin brother or just an older brother? how many months is he older than you?

Well, he's a year older than me. He just didn't start school the year he was supposed to, because my family was moving like crazy.

• Brohoof 1

I have older siblings. My late half-sister was eighteen years older than me when I was born. She was 18 and had just gotten married. I was an aunt when I was four years old. My half-brother was sixteen, but moved out when he was eighteen. I have pretty much been like an only child since my siblings were so much older when I was born. I was used to being around adults more than kids my own age. My mom also had me later in life at 38.

I now only have my half-brother who is still living, my half-sister died from lung cancer. I do have siblings from my biological father that I am getting to know. I have two half sisters in their 40s and a half-brother who is about five years older than me. I never met my biological father and only connected with my siblings through Facebook.

Yes, I have three siblings. I have two sisters, one of them being younger than me and one of them being older than me. I also actually have a brother, a twin brother who I spend most of my free time with. They're all okay, none of them are THAT irritating, but it is somewhat frustrating whenever I want to be on my own ( which is most of the time ).

• 1 month later...

I have a sister that is one year older than me and a brother that is 10 years older than me. Me and my brother get along quite well, really didn't connect until I was 15 or so, but I suppose that makes sense. I live with neither of my siblings, but my brother basically lives up the road from me so I go there often.

• Brohoof 1

I have 2 younger brothers.

One is 2 years younger and he is a little bit shy and not very social

The other is 8 years younger then me and he much more social then me. :adorkable:

• Brohoof 1

Both of my two siblings have moved out of the house of which I currently reside in. I have one brother and one sister; both being older than I. I have an excellent relationship with my sister while my relationship with my brother is practically non-existent. 

I'm the oldest of three- I'm the adopted responsible one, my younger brother is oddball and my baby sister is the spoiled one. There's a decade between her and I and she's been a working adult for much longer than I care to think about. I'm getting old!

I have a brother that's two or one years older than me, depending on the time of year.  He's probably two years older than me right now.  I haven't talked to him in over two years, he probably still hates me.

• Brohoof 1

Oh oh me!! 

I have 3 siblings 2 sisters and one brother.. they are all older then me... 26,(sister)27 (brother)and 29 (sister) me and my oldest sister are 4 years apart. 

I live with my sister who only a year older then me.