Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Who Else Here Lives With/Has Siblings?

Lucky Bolt

• 3 weeks later...

I have fourteen siblings, and I live with all of them. (And we're not polygamous, if that's what you're thinking. We're all from the same parents.) 

I have seven brothers and seven sisters. Two of my brothers and one of my sisters are older than me. The rest are all younger.

It gets pretty crazy sometimes, but at least it's never lonely! :squee:

• Brohoof 1

On 8/22/2017 at 8:53 PM, Regal Shadow said:

I have fourteen siblings, and I live with all of them. (And we're not polygamous, if that's what you're thinking. We're all from the same parents.) 

I have seven brothers and seven sisters. Two of my brothers and one of my sisters are older than me. The rest are all younger.

It gets pretty crazy sometimes, but at least it's never lonely! :squee:

......woww....that's pretty awesome actually! ^_^

I've got three, although only one is my actual sis; the other two (a sister and a brother) are my mum's boyfriend's kids.

I'm the oldest- there's quite a large age gap between me and the rest of them; my siblings are all still in primary school. 

We get on quite well, although my youngest sister is, umm... weird. She wants to be a carnivorous lizard when she grows up?!?!

It's a younger sibling, don't question it?!! :P 

But I like her; I use her as an excuse to own mlp merchandise.

I have 2 sisters. One is 2 years older than me, and is currently off of university for summer, the other is 5 years younger than me, and is starting school again in a few weeks while I figure out what to do with my life now that I've finished mandatory education.

I have a younger brother that has recently grown taller than me which occasionally makes me feel salty. :lol: We get along really well if you ask me, we haven't fought for years.

I have two younger sisters, both live in Oslo. Good looks run in the family, and my two sisters are no exception. I'd totally date the youngest one if we weren't blood related. The older one can eat a dick, as her personality's just not compatible with mine. At all. Unlike my youngest sister. Oh, and she's 21 by the way, oldest is 26.

That said: I am neither sexually nor romantically attracted to either of them. I am however admitting to the fact that they are good looking.

• 3 weeks later...

I have a brother four years younger than I am. He and I are inseparable- He's the closest friend I have in the world and I'd want him by my side before anyone else if I were in trouble or in a bad situation> In many ways he's more like the older brother in our relationship x3. He's had alot more life experience and I've been the one who stays in all the time and doesn't do anything, although in many way I balance out something of his more eccentric tenancies, but yet again vice versa xD 

he and I are like the blues brothers man, I'd give him my shirt if it was the last one I would ever had and he needed it- we can share looks and know what each other is thinking sometimes, others it can be just one or two words and we've said everything we need to say to know what we're thinking 

I hope everyone get to have someone in their life like that :D  

• 2 weeks later...

I have a younger brother that I share the bottom-portion of our 2 story house with, I have my own room and he has the living room.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...

I live with my mother.... Well she lives in another part of the building. We have multiple houses.

I also have an older brother, who lives in town with his wife and kids.

I would like to call in a friend of mine @Treeglow Flicker, to tell us all about her sibling situation :wacko:

• Brohoof 2

I have a sister who's about four years older than me. We did a lot of the same stuff growing up (and even now we still have a lot of the same interests), and I'm closer to her than anyone else in my family. She doesn't live here anymore, though. She has a job at a pharmacy somewhere in Ohio now.

13 hours ago, Splashee said:

I would like to call in a friend of mine @Treeglow Flicker, to tell us all about her sibling situation :wacko:

If I'm counting correctly, I have about seven half siblings. A sister and two brothers from my dad's former marriage before he met my mother. And a sister and three brothers from my mother's side before she met my father. So no actual full blooded siblings. So I'm the youngest out of the entire lot.

I'm currently living with one of my half brothers. Second youngest who is about seven or eight years older than me and was from my mother's former marriage. He moved back home a couple of years ago. Despite having more than half of a decade's head start on me and having been raised by a house proud mother and a father who was obsessive with the hoovering, he is years behind me in regards to knowledge on how to do the most basic of household chores.

Just the other day, I had discovered that he had been putting both the detergent and washing powder in the same segment of the washing machine drawer rather than where they are supposed to go. I made the discovery when I was trying to figure out why the washing machine drawer was always filled up with soapy water everytime I went to use it. At first I thought it was the filter in the drawer that was clogged and needed cleaning. Upon closer investigation, I discovered the truth of what had been happening.

There are Dothraki in Game of Thrones that have a better understanding of housekeeping than my brother does.

Anyway. Relationship side of things. I'm not actually close with any of my half siblings. Including the half brother I'm living with. I've actually had more words of meaningful conversation in the space of a year on these forums than I have collectively with my half siblings in my entire lifetime. Five of them were banished by my mother for very good reasons, another one sort of has his own life and I never even met him until my early twenties. I have seen him about 3 or 4 times since then.

And well, the brother I'm living with right now, used to give me hell when I was a child and throughout my teens until he left home. The relationship we have going is a very bizarre one.

I could probably write volumes that would give a good psychologist a field day. :P

• Brohoof 3