Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Trollhunters Fan Club

Lunarpalette

(edited)

Hey everyone! I have recently gotten into this amazing show called TROLLHUNTERS. It is a Netflix Original and done by Dream works. Directed by Guillermo del Toro. And I am curious as to how many others are out there that are fans of this show! 

IMG_3268.thumb.JPG.532a87082e7f8471dd1469a80bef8e20.JPG

(not owned by me)

So if you do like the show things you can say: 

How you got into it:

What do you love best:

Favorite character(s): 

anything else you want to say! 

Also note that if you do not like the show please refrain from leaving unpleasant comments here. Thank you all and I hope to find out our trollhunters fans that stand in our midst! 

Edited by Lunarpalette
  • Brohoof 1

I've only watched the first two episodes,  It was great! The Plot was good and the The animation was exceptional! I didn't really like the armor design though...way too shiny...

The show kinda reminds me of The Lady Bug Series

• Brohoof 1

11 hours ago, Lunarpalette said:

Like these trolls.

IMG_3268.thumb.JPG.99c6573bfa54cd7df424b3a270c81be7.JPG

sorry for not specifying. It's a Netflix Original done by Dreamworks. 

thank you so much! love this show!

i've heard of it, when it was lunched but was thinking like meh.. but thanks to you i give it a chance and now i'm loving it!)

Guillermo did it again! i must say) he's truly a genius.

too bad that voice actor for the main hero, Anton was passed away... but they say, that they did a whole lot of work with him that would be enough for 50+ episodes. some of the new lines of course will be by another v.o. but still everything will be alright.

as for why i like it so much? -they have an interesting way of storytelling. which is caught my attention from the first minute till the end of episode. it's never get boring.

as for armor, i don't think it's "too shiny" or sth, it is perfectly adjusted. (it's just on this screenshot it looks over-bright, but in the show it's in a right color).

Favorite characters, eh? well i really like the big one (Aaarrrgghh!!) and i find Toby (best friend of our hero) truly funny.

and of course Clair (coz why not? am i right?)

tumblr_olx39q5FKI1rsc41uo1_r1_500.jpg

• Brohoof 1

It took a while for me to get into, but I ended up enjoying it pretty well. Definitely looking forward to season 2. My favorite characters would have to be Claire and Drall.

• 1 month later...

I may be late posting on this thread but I just finished watching all the episodes. I must say I really thought this show was great! It was so much fun! At first I didn't really know what to expect and wasn't sure it would have the legs to go the distance, but it really surprised me. It's story lines were consistently interesting and never dragged out too long just to fill out the season. New characters, new plots and fun revelations kept me wanting to know what would come next and soon (by episode four or five) I was hooked. The characters were loads of fun and there was quite a bit of clever, funny and sassy humor. Toby was more than just the typical best friend/sidekick; he brought a lot of humor and played a major part in every story. Clair brought some fun romantic tension into the story for Jim, and once she was finally onboard had some good moves with the shadow staff and played a good part as the team's resident riddle solver. I'm glad they weren't afraid to make her pretty. It's hard to say which of the trolls I liked best. Obviously Blinky had a prime role, but I also liked the rotten little changeling NotEnrique (I can't believe I actually ended up liking that little creep!). Strickler was a really well-written character and had me wanting to see him victorious one minute and steamrolled the next. He was just so interesting! I thought Namura was sleek and cool as a somewhat fleeting villainess (I always like a good female baddy), but I LOVED Angor Rot! He was such a capable and genuinely nasty threat. I want to say more but I don't want to put too many spoilers out there. The plots were tight and didn't rely on too many conveniences to resolve them, and it managed a good storytelling pace all season long. I sincerely hope Netflix continues this series; I'm dying to know what comes next! :sunbutt:

I'm glad I found this thread here on the forums because otherwise I'd never had even heard of this awesome show. So thanks Lunarpalette for the head's up! :orly:

• Brohoof 1