Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Reporting Profiles Again

JonasDarkmane

Before the whole new update, it was possible for staff and members to report user profiles. Since the new update, that possibility seems to have vanished. 

If it is possible to add it again, I would like to request it be done. It is very useful to be able to report user profiles, saying so as a previous mod myself. Reason is that sometimes users who join the forums only post things that goes against the forum rules on their profile, instead of making posts that goes against the rules. Some may have inappropriate avatars and only join to have that around instead of posting, so it gets a bit harder reporting them without having to manually contact a moderator or an admin. 

So again, if it is possible to add this feature, please do. You will find it is very useful and it will make the life of moderating a site so much easier :)

• Brohoof 12

I'm not the only thing that poofs!

I wasn't aware this was not a feature in the new version. I was digging around myself for a bit, and I'll keep poking in IPB to see if it really is gone, and if there is another solution. This was a value added feature that I would be shocked didn't make the cut.

• Brohoof 2

• 1 month later...
3 hours ago, Goddess Sunset Shimmer said:

It would also be very useful for those of us who are pro-active about reporting these spam bots

To say nothing of the bewbs lady popping up again. I just started harassing a friend who is also staffer on Discord. 

I hate grabbing an Admin or a Mod that way. Everytime I bother an MLPF staffer ... a pegasus loses its wings. :(

It's why we have so many Earth Ponies these days. 

• Brohoof 2

On 7/16/2017 at 1:04 AM, Jeric said:

To say nothing of the bewbs lady popping up again. I just started harassing a friend who is also staffer on Discord. 

I hate grabbing an Admin or a Mod that way. Everytime I bother an MLPF staffer ... a pegasus loses its wings. :(

It's why we have so many Earth Ponies these days. 

Jeric's twisted fantasies are made public. Reported for NSFW violation. /s

I was actually totally unaware that we'd lost the ability to report profiles. I back reimplementing the function -- especially when there are cases of inappropriate avatars and "About Me" pages.

• Brohoof 2

• 1 month later...
On 7/17/2017 at 5:36 PM, Yellow Diamond said:

Jeric's twisted fantasies are made public. Reported for NSFW violation. /s

I was actually totally unaware that we'd lost the ability to report profiles. I back reimplementing the function -- especially when there are cases of inappropriate avatars and "About Me" pages.

SPOON!!

Gotta get em mods to start checking the Feedback Section again. 

#MakeFeedbackGreatAgain

14 hours ago, JonasDarkmane said:

#MakeFeedbackGreatAgain

OK ... this April Fool's they should rename this forum that. Also Throne Room should be Fake News. 

• Brohoof 1