Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

request shop Taking Requests as Motivation!

Dusk Nightshroud

7 minutes ago, Dusk Nightshroud said:

@WiiGuy2014 What I meant was something along the lines of AkuStarburstLyraFries' or Elliethepegasus' Requests. I would appreciate a pose you would like to yee your character in.

Okay, how about him reading a book to an audience. You don't need to draw the audience; just give some indication that he's entertaining someone. Is that better?

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 hours ago, Dusk Nightshroud said:

@Kyoshi
@Dawn Auroua
@Twilight Sparkle .

@Violet_S
@WiiGuy2014

Heya. Thanks for the numerous requests, but please, add a pose or scene onto this. I can't really work with the premise: Draw my OC.
And Violet, that would depend on who the OCs are and the Scene. Two ponies aren't that harder, but if they're both chock full of details, that might be a little complicated.

I dont think they're too complicated tough.. 

here are a few pics:

IMG_9221.GIF.26fccc4fd374e0469aff193507713a2f.GIFpost-31004-0-30426000-1487864440_thumb.pngpost-31004-0-14752600-1487864442.png

I was thinking about a cute pic with the two of them ...if you cant that fine with me (but I really hope you can :squee:

@Dusk Nightshroud Basically a standard pose, perhaps one of him sorta facing the viewer? I will admit I am bad at describing these things. Plus I am not much of an artist and you might know what is best far more than I. As for the scene....Something gaming related I suppose? I apologize for being vague, but I don't want to be restrictive.

Or you could have him playing a game in a room, whatever you feel works best.

6 hours ago, Dusk Nightshroud said:

@Kyoshi
@Dawn Auroua
@Twilight Sparkle .

@Violet_S
@WiiGuy2014

Heya. Thanks for the numerous requests, but please, add a pose or scene onto this. I can't really work with the premise: Draw my OC.
And Violet, that would depend on who the OCs are and the Scene. Two ponies aren't that harder, but if they're both chock full of details, that might be a little complicated.

Oh, alrighty! Could you just do her in a pose, ready for takeoff? Like, Wings spread and such

(edited)

@Violet_S , @Kyoshi and @Dawn Auroua I put down your requests as well, I'll be working on requests today for a while as well, so it might not be Long until yours are ready, I'd say before the weekend's over!

Well, Saturday was a complete day gone, and I'm waiting for people's responses on things, so things go a little slower than I thought.

Edited by Dusk Nightshroud

@Dusk Nightshroud Could you do me a funny pic of my OC Diego?

A pose like this: 02f88d1d6f17dd0e0732a9d82a9b0403.jpg would be great, doesn't have to be Celestia under the chocolate rain, tho; could be anypony you like. Diego is kind of an annoying pony and would just do something like that for teh lulz. His special talent is chaos magic and his magic is as strong as Starlight Glimmer's. But he hasn't gotten his comeuppance yet... XD

Diego Ref.png

On 2017-6-15 at 1:19 AM, Dusk Nightshroud said:

I could do that! Though if you want to help me out a little, would there be some info to her? A pose, a scene? That would really help me immensely with coming up with a picture!

I wasn't quoted for this, could you have her like in a big city or something?

Maby you could give Techno a try!

image.thumb.jpeg.008cb8b193afdcb0118e34784c946045.jpeg

So I'm thinking that the scene is going to be him in his control room. There's 10 monitors in there in two rows of five and he has five keyboards that have blue LED lighting in them. Also the screens are going to be displaying mostly light blue stuff like graphs, text and pony blueprint designs. :)

(edited)
Hey! I wonder if you would wanna draw my oc. http://imgur.com/a/3s54z She is not a mary sue btw. Anyways. She dont have a cutiemark she isnt a grown pony. But not as young as Appelbloom. She is blind, one eye purple, the other one is blue. She always have her headphones.  Have her spreading her wings would be cool. I hope this works well for you c:

Edited by Kirsthi

(edited)

@Dusk Nightshroud

Think you can do my other OC, Changeling Will Guide?

596ec9aa4b2e0_ChangelingWillGuideFinal.png.4ad5f707ddd607cd515a760bc0570346.png

Have him be on a stage about to put on an one-Changeling performance using his shape-shifting abilities

Let me know if you can do it and any concerns I should know.

Edited by WiiGuy2014
Update picture

So, I know I've been taking my sweet ass time lately, not really finishing many requests, but I'm planning to get more done over the weekend! Reasons are personal crap I don't want to bore anypony with, so just know that I'll be working on yours this weekend, guys!

And once again, if you want to know where your Request is, the list in my first post is being regularly updated!

(edited)
On 14.6.2017 at 5:16 PM, Dusk Nightshroud said:

A little someting to add: I would love to get an idea of a scene or pose, if possible, because so far I had to ask that a few times already. That makes things a lot easier for me, really.

I would really, Really appreciate it if people would at least read the Request Shop's Startposts before requesting...

Edited by Dusk Nightshroud

4 hours ago, Dusk Nightshroud said:

I would really, Really appreciate it if people would at least read the Request Shop's Startposts before requesting...

Umm so could you draw her in like a sitting pose then?

(edited)

Hey there! I would love a pic of my OC, Astera! There's a link to a pose below that I would like her to be in. And here are two pics of Astera herself, so you can catch her overall image, as well as bat wings.

(POSE: http://img03.deviantart.net/c316/i/2014/200/9/a/evil_princess_luna_by_90sigma-d7re7lh.png)

post-38831-0-45217100-1472758349_thumb.png

image.gif.9a3e1780fb847a50a3690a3c9fc51235.gif

Edited by NightmareLuna800