Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

request shop Taking Requests as Motivation!

Dusk Nightshroud

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

(edited)

Could I get one of my oc your art style is amazing :wub:and i don't know if you're comfortable drawing accessories, but if you are can you draw him with headphones on if it's too much trouble then it's alright, I know you're super busy so... yea here's some reference

I want him in a sitting pose or something along those lines, one that's Relaxed.

Reworked Oc (2).png

Edited by Yumekai

On 6/14/2017 at 9:16 AM, Dusk Nightshroud said:

Heya, Ponies of the Forum.

Lately I've been in the mood to draw again but I don't really have an idea what to draw. That and liking to make ponies happy I offer up free Requests!
The way I draw is traditional, so take that in consideration when reading this, some ponies prefer digital, after all.
I'm not really good at human or too humanized pony poses and anatomy, so I'd prefer a feral-ish request. But if you insist, I'll try! ^^"

Here are some finished Requests to give you an idea of my style:

Reveal hidden contents

d7c4a1b169.jpg

33bd9d79fc.jpg

c956faaa14.jpg

74109ef1e1.jpg

7367b03529.jpg

Looking forward to drawing stuff! /)

Update.

Wow, those are a lot of Requests! But I will try to get through all of them!

A little someting to add: I would love to get an idea of a scene or pose, if possible, because so far I had to ask that a few times already. That makes things a lot easier for me, really.
Next thing: I'll list the Requests I got here and show which ones are done, which ones are not, so you know where you are approximately. It's First come, First serve, whoever supplied his Char and the pose/Scene first got their Request first.

Requests:

Elliethepegasus: Done!
Akustarburstlyra: Done!
Adamgreen: Done!
Maple Bat: Done!
WiiGuy2014: Done!
Twilight Sparkle . :Done!
Violet_S: Done!
Kyoshi: Done!
Dawn Auroua: Done!
Pripyat Pony: Done!
GoldenGumdrop: Done!

AJFan89: In Progress
Techno Universal: In Progress
Kirsthi: In Progress
Crystal Treasure: In Progress

Hey could you do them in a sitting pose and I guess for the scene just like in front of a magic item shop?

59771bc1b5559_2017-07-2518_18_16.jpg.e2fca520698eb02b578c01f3d9882895.thumb.jpg.f9458a907eea9ee6b5812bd1766bd16e.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

Symphonia by Prophet - Requestria by EvilKitsunae
Name : Symphonia

Background : Outside at a park by a tree. 

Pose and expression : I  want her adorably growling or roaring at a butterfly pretending to be a vicious creature. 

Do this whenever, old friend, your drawings are great and I know to expect myself to smile.