Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What type of pony do you want to be?

Dylan7899

(edited)

Hard to choose between a unicorn and a pegasus. I don't think being an Earth pony would be that exciting, as that would be the most similar to what I've already experienced as a human (although my favorite character is an Earth pony). I guess I'd pick unicorn because doing magic would be awesome. Being able to fly would be great too, but magic can give you temporary wings so unicorn wins for me in the end.

Edited by Tacodidra
  • Brohoof 1

• 2 years later...

I would be a Pegasus. Flight would be just so awesome. I have a feeling that flying would feel like being on a roller coaster and I'm kinda a coaster enthusiast. I know that being a Unicorn would probably be easier, but i'd give up magic to soar through the air.

• Brohoof 3

• 10 months later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

For me it's kinda easy: Pegasus

Flying, making weather, walking, sitting and sleeping on clouds. Seriously nothing can beat that :)

• Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 2017-06-14 at 8:30 PM, Zachary said:

I want to be a Unicorn!

Why? Because Magic!

Yeah, studying magic seems like it would be stimulating enough to distract from the lack of internet in Equestria.

Unless of course "alicorn" is an option - being able to fly is nothing to sneeze at.

Pegasus for sure. It's what I feel the most like. Though I do have an interest in magic too, I identify more with the pegasi. Even if I'm not athletic. (Hey, not all pegasi are athletic and fast either!)

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

I've actually considered a unicorn for my OC because of a spell I've thought of, as well as a bat pony because I thought it was cool. But after a bit of thinking, I've decided on a pegasus.

Edited by Dusky Wings
  • Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...