Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What mlp fanfic do you think was the worst?

Dylan7899

i really don't think that this is worthy of being a topic. Especially if you name writers or works of those who are members here. You should not go around making posts to shame people and point out who you think is the worse. 

good way to start drama -_- 

• Brohoof 1

3 hours ago, StormBlaze said:

i really don't think that this is worthy of being a topic. Especially if you name writers or works of those who are members here. You should not go around making posts to shame people and point out who you think is the worse. 

good way to start drama -_- 

Damn right, if something is ridiculed on the internet, it's easy to reach cyberbullying levels. We don't need to provoke that sort of nonsense here

• Brohoof 2

(edited)

I have mixed feelings about Fallout Equestria. For one thing, the Mane 6 being a factor in Equestria becoming a wasteland doesn't sit well with me.

And then there's Cupcakes and Rainbow Factory. The premises alone were enough to tell me to avoid those like the plague.

Edited by heavens-champion

My Little Dashie is a manipulative POS that tries soooooo hard to get you emotional that it's hilarious, worse when you realize a ton of it's bullshit

Not to mention it's premise about a real life man finding a random cartoon horse in a back alley

It's gotten to the point where even the author himself hates it and wishes he never wrote it

• Brohoof 2