Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

OC Flame Heart

RaphLuna

(edited)

Just created this new carecter Flame Heart. She is a unicorn, she loves to dance, be  a tease at times, and loves to hulla hoop.  she loves ribbons in her mane and flowers in her hair.. She became orphaned when a  mysterious deasease, in her town, Rain Drop Falls, kills the older ponies, leaving only the young ones left, to fend for them selves. The guards from equestri, were dispatched to the communities and towns that were  most affected by this unexplained illness, to find any Survivors, She was one of the many young foals/fillies found. She was sent to live in an orphanage in Manehatten.

just a doodle of her and a little about her background will get in debt with her story soon...

hope you like her. Still working on her colour., I'm stumped on the colours for her..  Any ideas on a colour style to use for her ?IMG_6367.thumb.PNG.6f830b87c88c9bef5f2d5a04effd6254.PNG

Edited by RaphLuna
  • Brohoof 3

• 2 weeks later...

Well as a starting point I imagine she should have some orange, red, or yellow to go along with the fire portion of her name.

The flower in her hair reminds me of the hawaiian plumierra, which comes in various colors and combinations of white, yellow, pink, and orange.

With these things in mind, this would be my first suggestion:

mane and tail should be same color, perhaps yellow. I notice the tips of her tail are shaded differently, perhaps, orange tips?

body color should be one solid color, perhaps whiteish or pinkish?

The flower can be used to as a color accent, if you google it there a lots of combinations you can try

perhaps her eyes could be orange to go along with the orange tail accents?

Hope this helps!

Thank You BlueBrony. sounds like delightful colours.... will give them a go ;)

6 hours ago, Yumekai said:

That's cute :P also might i ask what drawing application you're using i wanna cheak it out.

Sketch Club for IPad 4..( I use the smooth tool in this program)  100% however I adjust the tool setting while I use it  this orogram allows me to work in layers. As many or as little as I choose... it's EPIC... Wish it was available for the SP3. Sight. Maybe future I hope.   :(