Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Favorite King Arthur Character

heavens-champion

Merlin, or the fool, is the character I've been associated the most with, by the astrologers and storytellers from the coven.

Multi-faceted personality, due to counter-active experiences from various life times, which involves one of the purposes of my current karmic-cycle. To balance out my previous incarnations within a wholesome being. Being part of the task involving many old souls, in relationship with the inherent multidimensionality of reality.

Origin in wild nature, I experience great compassion for animals, having them in high regard. I speak to flora and fauna as equals, and can understand them by frequency. Despite my ascendence having lost all connection with our druidic roots.

Proposensity to lust over beautiful women. Which has required me to experience being abandoned, in multiple ways throughout life. This, in addition to my idealistic perception of physical reality, has led me to understand love unconditionally. Lilac.

Great inner-guidance, knower of the unknown, follower of the inner voice. Aware of my own ignorance, I listen only to my heart for wisdom. Eternal child.

Often regarded by my family as great advisor, yet also seen as a sign of ill omen. Regardless of my defining number, by numerology. Which is Six; meaning love, balance and responsibility. Harmony between universe and one.

Some of said traits acquired a negative connotation, given the conflicting situation involving my soul family.

Others tend to share their power, regardless of my lacking interest for responsibility. I rather walk naked at the edge of a cliff, by the sun.
The inherent beauty of reality escapes the confining structure of rational logic. Freedom from being, being freedom.

My company is often appreciated, given those close ones often hold me responsible for nurturing their inherent humanity. Which is reflected between king Arthur and the wizard.

A wanderer of reality, whose home is the universe and its many facets. Mirror.

34 minutes ago, Pinkie_Pi said:

I like The Sword in the Stone Disney movie.

Are you saying your favourite character in the Arthurian legends is the sword Excalibur itself? Does that count as a character?

I like Lancelot because he's so torn between his loyalty to Arthur and his love of Quinevere. He's strong but also tragic and that's just beautiful. I'm a little intrigued by Pellinore and his hunt for the Questing Beast. Nimue has a lot going on as well; she makes me want to know more about her motives. But I could go on and on, so I'll just leave it at this.  

Morgan Le-Fey is a character that always caught my eye in the legends given how she is cast at times.   I really got into the Mist of Avalon book due to her and how they retold the whole myth/story.  Merlin also given he seen as both advisor yet also pulling the strings in the background to make things...

• 2 weeks later...