Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Ask StormBlaze Anything

StormBlaze

Just now, Coffee said:

What's the origin of your name? 

Storm has been a name I've always given horse characters when I was a kid, just one of my fave names really, but I gave it to my Zebstrika in pokemon Black. Blaze is what my arcanine was called. On another forum, our online stores had names, and I just kidna put Storm and Blaze together as they were my two best pokemon. And well it stuck when I created my pony OC. She was originally a pony conversion of my pokemon trainer OC. 

• Brohoof 1

1. 💘code lyoko💞- UxY & JxA (OTP)
  2. 💘cardcaptor sakura and tsubasa chronicles💞- SyaoSaku (OTP)
  3. 💘liberty’s kids💞- Jamarah (OTP)
  4. 💘madeline 💞- MxP (maybe i would hehehe)
  5. curious george
  6. totally spies 
  7. courage the cowardly dog 
  8. 💘codename kids next door💞 - 3x4(cutiezzzz)
  9. clifford the big red dog
  10. 💘sagwa the chinese siamese cat💞- DonHun (guess that will do)
  11. the berenstain bears
  12. ed edd n eddy
  13. magic knight rayearth and angelic layer
  14. the new adventures of winnie the pooh
  15. 💘adventures from the book of virtues💞 - ZxA (OTP)
  16. 💘my little pony: friendship is magic💞- SunLight (Lesbian👩‍❤️‍💋‍👩OTP)
  17. teenage mutant ninja turtles (2003 series)
  18. strawberry shortcake
  19. the magic school bus 
  20. anne of green gables and sabrina the animated series
  21. powerpuff girls
  22. 💘teen titans💞 RobFire (HOT) 
  23. super mario cartoon series
  24. avatar the last airbender

Which of these shows did u watch before besides MLP? :fluttershy: Which of these shows are your fav and least fav??

22 hours ago, Coffee said:

What's the scariest thing that's ever happened to you?

Nearly being killed mountain climbing when I was about 12. I slipped coming down from a hike and remember hanging off a rock over a cliff. I have panic attacks when the group suggests going back up it or I see it when they go. I now sit in the pub whilst they climb that mountain. 

20 hours ago, powerpuff-tsubasa said:
  1. 💘code lyoko💞- UxY & JxA (OTP)
  2. 💘cardcaptor sakura and tsubasa chronicles💞- SyaoSaku (OTP)
  3. 💘liberty’s kids💞- Jamarah (OTP)
  4. 💘madeline 💞- MxP (maybe i would hehehe)
  5. curious george
  6. totally spies 
  7. courage the cowardly dog 
  8. 💘codename kids next door💞 - 3x4(cutiezzzz)
  9. clifford the big red dog
  10. 💘sagwa the chinese siamese cat💞- DonHun (guess that will do)
  11. the berenstain bears
  12. ed edd n eddy
  13. magic knight rayearth and angelic layer
  14. the new adventures of winnie the pooh
  15. 💘adventures from the book of virtues💞 - ZxA (OTP)
  16. 💘my little pony: friendship is magic💞- SunLight (Lesbian👩‍❤️‍💋‍👩OTP)
  17. teenage mutant ninja turtles (2003 series)
  18. strawberry shortcake
  19. the magic school bus 
  20. anne of green gables and sabrina the animated series
  21. powerpuff girls
  22. 💘teen titans💞 RobFire (HOT) 
  23. super mario cartoon series
  24. avatar the last airbender

Which of these shows did u watch before besides MLP? :fluttershy: Which of these shows are your fav and least fav??

2, 4, 6, 7, 8, 9, 12,14, 16, 19, 20 (sabrina), 21 and 23. Of that list my fave is Cardcaptors. Least is KND. 

20 hours ago, Mickey Adaptus said:

Who is your favourite pony :)?

Soarin. You'll notice in some of my postings, Im slight mad about the Wonderbolts, but him overall. 

• Brohoof 2

2 minutes ago, StormBlaze said:

Nearly being killed mountain climbing when I was about 12. I slipped coming down from a hike and remember hanging off a rock over a cliff. I have panic attacks when the group suggests going back up it or I see it when they go. I now sit in the pub whilst they climb that mountain. 

That's terrifying! O_O

If you had to pick one moment in your life that defined you the most, which would it be?

Just now, Coffee said:

That's terrifying! O_O

If you had to pick one moment in your life that defined you the most, which would it be?

as in made me who I am? 

last year actually. My ex (then boyfriend) really screwed up our relationship at BUCK (uk brony con) by, well... beinga  stroppy stubborn jackass and being very quick to jump to conclusions. I had made him my vendor table assistant and expected him to, you know, HELP ME as my assistant. Well as soon as the doors opened, he buggered off for the whole damn con. Claiming that I was being too demanding.... I needed him to deliver my auction piece to the con ops room as time was running out. UGH anyway. He buggered off with his friends to sulk all weekend and I actually had the help from 6 of my friends on my table. Kinda in turn taking shifts helping me. 

Anyway long story short, the 2nd night of the con I had enough and checked out of our hotel room to stay with Denz, who had been my support and shoulder to cry on the entire convention (now we're a couple). When I got "home" things were neve rthe same. I felt numb the whole time my ex was there and dreaded him coming back form work as it meant i had to stop talking to my friends on voice chat. 

Tensions got too high and I ended it. The moved out a week later, Denz had kindly offered me to stay at his Mum's. 

But from that last con, my life has just changed entirely for the better, including my personality. I've even got back in touch with old friends I fell out with and we chat again daily now. All is good. So I think that was my defining moment in my life. 

• Brohoof 2

3 minutes ago, StormBlaze said:

as in made me who I am? 

last year actually. My ex (then boyfriend) really screwed up our relationship at BUCK (uk brony con) by, well... beinga  stroppy stubborn jackass and being very quick to jump to conclusions. I had made him my vendor table assistant and expected him to, you know, HELP ME as my assistant. Well as soon as the doors opened, he buggered off for the whole damn con. Claiming that I was being too demanding.... I needed him to deliver my auction piece to the con ops room as time was running out. UGH anyway. He buggered off with his friends to sulk all weekend and I actually had the help from 6 of my friends on my table. Kinda in turn taking shifts helping me. 

Anyway long story short, the 2nd night of the con I had enough and checked out of our hotel room to stay with Denz, who had been my support and shoulder to cry on the entire convention (now we're a couple). When I got "home" things were neve rthe same. I felt numb the whole time my ex was there and dreaded him coming back form work as it meant i had to stop talking to my friends on voice chat. 

Tensions got too high and I ended it. The moved out a week later, Denz had kindly offered me to stay at his Mum's. 

But from that last con, my life has just changed entirely for the better, including my personality. I've even got back in touch with old friends I fell out with and we chat again daily now. All is good. So I think that was my defining moment in my life. 

That's a really sweet story ^ ^ 

and your ex sounded really irresponsible o_o

What would be your ideal vacation?

Just now, Coffee said:

That's a really sweet story ^ ^ 

and your ex sounded really irresponsible o_o

What would be your ideal vacation?

well he was the type of guy to kind of force the situation to turn out good. very stubborn, very quick to anger and emotional at times. Very difficult to life with our two personalities clashing ina  tiny room the entire year =/ oh well. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tough question, because well I've never really taken a real holiday over seas. My holidays are usually UK based and somewhere either in Cornwall on the coast or up in the Lake District with forests lakes and mountains. I think I really want to go somewhere bigger like that, so Alaska or Canada maybe? I like the cold more too. 

I would also like to try a tropical villa holiday with a pool and beach nearby. Aruba is on my list of places I'd love to go, because horse riding is a big thing there too.  

• Brohoof 1

11 minutes ago, StormBlaze said:

Tough question, because well I've never really taken a real holiday over seas. My holidays are usually UK based and somewhere either in Cornwall on the coast or up in the Lake District with forests lakes and mountains. I think I really want to go somewhere bigger like that, so Alaska or Canada maybe? I like the cold more too. 

I would also like to try a tropical villa holiday with a pool and beach nearby. Aruba is on my list of places I'd love to go, because horse riding is a big thing there too.  

Your holidays sound really adventurous ^ ^

What moment in your childhood are you most proud of? 

1 hour ago, StormBlaze said:

2, 4, 6, 7, 8, 9, 12,14, 16, 19, 20 (sabrina), 21 and 23. Of that list my fave is Cardcaptors. Least is KND. 

Soarin. You'll notice in some of my postings, Im slight mad about the Wonderbolts, but him overall. 

what did ya like about cardcaptors and dislike knd? how come you never got around watching avatar series?

17 hours ago, Coffee said:

Your holidays sound really adventurous ^ ^

What moment in your childhood are you most proud of? 

I dont have one ^^; most of it was me seeing how far i could go stashing sweets. 

16 hours ago, powerpuff-tsubasa said:

what did ya like about cardcaptors and dislike knd? how come you never got around watching avatar series?

It was one of the first anime i ever saw and i loved Kero the most. So i guess thats why i liked it.

Knd i disliked the characters and the animation style at the time and the inventions. Plus i guess i was tol old to fully enjoy it when it came out. My little brother loved it. 

• Brohoof 2

(edited)
7 hours ago, StormBlaze said:

I dont have one ^^; most of it was me seeing how far i could go stashing sweets. 

It was one of the first anime i ever saw and i loved Kero the most. So i guess thats why i liked it.

Knd i disliked the characters and the animation style at the time and the inventions. Plus i guess i was tol old to fully enjoy it when it came out. My little brother loved it. 

same here (referring to CCS) have you heard of clear card arc yet? what did u think of tsubasa chronicles?

are you referring your lil brother loved both knd and avatar alike?

i did find something ironic. the main characters from both series are all 10. 

Edited by powerpuff-tsubasa

On 6/17/2017 at 3:53 PM, powerpuff-tsubasa said:

same here (referring to CCS) have you heard of clear card arc yet? what did u think of tsubasa chronicles?

are you referring your lil brother loved both knd and avatar alike?

i did find something ironic. the main characters from both series are all 10. 

- No I have not.

- I have no idea what that is.  - I only ever saw the basic original series with the below average dub when I was a kid. 

- My little brother likes KND and Avatar, I have never seen Avatar. 

1 hour ago, powerpuff-tsubasa said:

how come you never had the desire to watch avatar?

no interest, doesnt appeal to me and I already watch way too many TV shows to keep up with. 

2 hours ago, IronM17 said:

Hi Storm Blaze, how are you?

Is it in UK also so hot like her in germany (over 30°C)?

Is your avatar selfmade?

Im melting heeeelp!

Its 33C here and i hate it so ;_; i like the cold. 

And no my little sister made my avatar not me. Sadly she does not make them anymore

16 hours ago, Mickey Adaptus said:

StormBlaze, what does the scouter say about your power level?!

apparently its over 9000? 

16 hours ago, IronM17 said:

same here, it is terrible isn't it?

Do you go on any conventions this year?

I really struggle on normal sunny days, so this is a living hell for me x.x

This year only one pony con for me which is UK Ponycon - I cannot afford to go overseas right now =( 

• Brohoof 1

1 hour ago, Coffee said:

What's the oldest drawing you have? o-o

cant say, but I reckon it was a horse drawing. everything older than 2014 is now in storage, but my old art is still available to view on my original DA gallery. http://fire_kougra15.deviantart.com/gallery/