Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

The Equestrian claw of Vangeance (Members found)

MickeyAdaptus

33 minutes ago, Techno Universal said:

So for Techno I'm going to have him start in a position where he was hit with an high powered plasma weapon to the side of his head. He didn't get a chance to shield it as he never noticed it coming and the impact left the metal endoskeleton exposed on the impact area. It also jolted his memory drive and it caused a lot of memory and ability data to be jumbled up and lost. At the start of the RP he's going to be searching for help. Now I was thinking that Techno went out to investigate the spacecraft that crashed in the everfree forest and that's when he was attacked. I'm not too sure on what his class would be so do you guys have any suggestions? :)    

While i do like parts of your idea, there are some things that need to be scrapped in order to make it work for this rp.

1. endoskeleton? Sorry but that is not going to work for any pony in Equestria (Yet), Your character will need to have a major downgrade in terms of knowing a whole lot of those sci-fi things since No pony in Equestria has ever reached the stars, let alone being able to build some sort of spaceship. (closest we got was luna getting banished to the moon for a 1000 years.)

2. While getting shot by a plasma weapon is still something he could probbly survive, but getting shot by a high powered one in the head? That would vaporize his head completely, thus killing your oc in the start of the rp, that is just not an good idea to do, we could perhaps do something this but not in such a way where your character ends up dying.

This not me hating, this is me just giving you some critizism because your current oc character just won't function in this rp without it being nerfed down alot.

Hope you understand.

@OracleOfTwilight Yeah you guys are all allowed to fill up parts of the story, that is what makes this RP alive :)!

(Tough i hate to say this but.. Could you please edit your first post a bit, i know we are allowing everyone to fill up parts of the story but basicly that  strike cruiser was men't to only hold my character, being he is a space marine and all xD.)

56 minutes ago, Mickey Adaptus said:

While i do like parts of your idea, there are some things that need to be scrapped in order to make it work for this rp.

1. endoskeleton? Sorry but that is not going to work for any pony in Equestria (Yet), Your character will need to have a major downgrade in terms of knowing a whole lot of those sci-fi things since No pony in Equestria has ever reached the stars, let alone being able to build some sort of spaceship. (closest we got was luna getting banished to the moon for a 1000 years.)

2. While getting shot by a plasma weapon is still something he could probbly survive, but getting shot by a high powered one in the head? That would vaporize his head completely, thus killing your oc in the start of the rp, that is just not an good idea to do, we could perhaps do something this but not in such a way where your character ends up dying.

This not me hating, this is me just giving you some critizism because your current oc character just won't function in this rp without it being nerfed down alot.

Hope you understand.

Now the endoskeleton exposure is something I can easily remove. So in this case he managed to shield the attack in the last moment but it was still too late as some of it had already gone into his system and done damage. He pretty much lost his memory to the point where he thought he was a normal pony and he didn't know what exactly he was until later in the RP when one of the characters tells Techno about it like how you mentioned. Plus also criticism is actually really important for me to get things correctly tuned up and set with Techno as you need to tell me if there's any problems with him that you want changed and I'll do the best I can to change it! :)

So I did come up with the idea that Techno had the ability sets of all of the classes but he could only use one class at a time and the class he was using would be determined by his mood but I'm also thinking that Techno found a way to switch between the classes himself later in the RP. I know this may be a bit too OP but just let me know if it's good or not! :)

@Techno Universal

Oh right sorry!

@Techno Universal @OracleOfTwilight @Mickey Adaptus @Derplight Sperkle @Pripyat Pony

Alright so the way the class system will work will allow anypony to change classes but not in the blink of an eye. There's a bit of a process to it. (If Mickey's Ok with this)

Step one: Your character Must visit either Luna or Celestia to get permission to change.

Step two: They will allow it and then you must find a pony who can train you on the class bellow is a list of Who can train you to be what

Any race

Guard ponies, Warriors, or Archers- Maple, or any other guard captain

Pegasi Only

Stormbringers- Rainbow Dash

Sky Knights- Rainbow Dash + Any captain

Unicorn Only

Battle Mage- Twilight sparkle

Combat Medic- Fluttershy (To learn Medicines) + Twilight sparkle (For the Magic bit)

Earth Ponys Only

Berserker- Pikamena (You must Make pinkie mad first) (Don't worry Horror will be kept to a minimum)

Guardian- AppleJack

• Brohoof 1

Actually, your idea is really cool :D!

Basicly my space marine is from the Astral Claws chapter.

I have a quick question, do you happen to know anything about the Astral Claws chapter or Warhammer 40k in general?

Was just wondering if you found it a cool idea if you would want to play as an Astral Claw tech marine.

(If not, we can always do your character from a separate chapter, tough we still would need to find out how we are going to mix that together with the story :)

@Mickey Adaptus

I do know quite a bit about 40k. I know of the Astral Claws and their part in instigating the Babab War. I will be terrible and make my Techmarine from the Lamenters :P

• Brohoof 1

Lamenters? ohoho that is a neat choice xD

Basically what I did with my space marine is that he is an Astral Claw that still remained loyal to the Imperium and rebelled against the tyranny of Lufght Huron.

I did perhaps have a pretty fun idea we could do (tough you must want this too.) that your tech marine is aboard the same strike cruiser that my space marine was aboard during the crash onto Equestria :).

• Brohoof 1

@Mickey Adaptus

So my Techmarine will be named Hasdiel and he will be a Lamenter. 

He will be on your Strike Cruiser as he last saw his Chapter Master's own Battle Barge blown up by the Minotaurs. May I begin posting?

• Brohoof 1

@Derplight Sperkle Cool :D!

And no worries, even we tough we are already a rather few post ahead, you're character will fit really well in the RP still (The strike cruiser where my character had landed in was not empty, there was already a mention of an another space marine, meaning there are probably multiple astartes aboard.

1 hour ago, OracleOfTwilight said:

I think you're allowed to. This RP has gone quite far, but you can join us in fighting the Hydras!

Aye, his character still fits in perfectly, heck, even techno Universal has not appeared in the RP yet. And also since he is a Techmarine, it makes a whole lot of sense that he would be present in that strike cruiser at the moment. (because you know, the machine god and all xD)

• Brohoof 2

So are you going to reply to Techno's situation anytime soon as he's currently open to system attacks. They could easily enter his system and do damage that way whilst Techno's in his current state. It's just Techno would go back to normal and take over the battle if he restarts successfully and I don't want that to happen as that would ruin the scene in the RP for everyone. :)

• Brohoof 1

1 minute ago, Techno Universal said:

So are you going to reply to Techno's situation anytime soon as he's currently open to system attacks. They could easily enter his system and do damage that way whilst Techno's in his current state. It's just Techno would go back to normal and take over the battle if he restarts successfully and I don't want that to happen as that would ruin the scene in the RP for everyone. :)

It would be better if you removed that *take over the battle* thing entirely.

• Brohoof 1

Just now, Mickey Adaptus said:

It would be better if you removed that *take over the battle* thing entirely.

Well I'm just saying what the outcome would logically be if Techno restarted successfully. I still don't want that outcome to happen and I prefer the his system gets damaged at this point. :)

• Brohoof 1

I can accept the *system get damaged*, i really can.

But what I can't accept is the whole thing with your oc being able to destroy EVERYTHING.

I am getting tired of having to constantly repeat myself in this, If you can't accept these things that i just don't want you in this RP at all.

Do you understand? I don't want to constantly repeat myself in this because it has been driving me over the edge, exclude all those op powers for just this rp, or please just leave this rp entirely.

I cannot deal with this constantly.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)
5 minutes ago, Mickey Adaptus said:

I can accept the *system get damaged*, i really can.

But what I can't accept is the whole thing with your oc being able to destroy EVERYTHING.

I am getting tired of having to constantly repeat myself in this, If you can't accept these things that i just don't want you in this RP at all.

Do you understand? I don't want to constantly repeat myself in this because it has been driving me over the edge, exclude all those op powers for just this rp, or please just leave this rp entirely.

I cannot deal with this constantly.

Seriously dude I already had intentions to get rid of Techno's OP power when his system got damaged! Anyways let's calm down as I don't want a flame war of anger to start. Seriously I'm trying my best to work with you here! :)

Edited by Techno Universal
  • Brohoof 1

Alright man, I appreciate your understanding.

I just don't this RP to end up having something that will turn all of the other OC's to shame.

Even with my rather strong character, i am playing as i have debunked him a lot then as he normally should be.

• Brohoof 1