Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Ask Pat Thundersnow

Patty Thundersnow

1. 💘code lyoko💞- UxY & JxA (OTP)
  2. 💘cardcaptor sakura and tsubasa chronicles💞- SyaoSaku (OTP)
  3. 💘liberty’s kids💞- Jamarah (OTP)
  4. 💘madeline 💞- MxP (maybe i would hehehe)
  5. curious george
  6. totally spies 
  7. courage the cowardly dog 
  8. 💘codename kids next door💞 - 3x4(cutiezzzz)
  9. clifford the big red dog
  10. 💘sagwa the chinese siamese cat💞- DonHun (guess that will do)
  11. the berenstain bears
  12. ed edd n eddy
  13. magic knight rayearth and angelic layer
  14. the new adventures of winnie the pooh
  15. 💘adventures from the book of virtues💞 - ZxA (OTP)
  16. 💘my little pony: friendship is magic💞- SunLight (Lesbian👩‍❤️‍💋‍👩OTP)
  17. teenage mutant ninja turtles (2003 series)
  18. strawberry shortcake
  19. the magic school bus 
  20. anne of green gables and sabrina the animated series
  21. powerpuff girls
  22. 💘teen titans💞 RobFire (HOT) 
  23. super mario cartoon series
  24. avatar the last airbender

Which of these shows did u watch before besides MLP? :fluttershy: Which of them is both your favorite and least favorite??

(edited)
28 minutes ago, powerpuff-tsubasa said:
  1. 💘code lyoko💞- UxY & JxA (OTP)
  2. 💘cardcaptor sakura and tsubasa chronicles💞- SyaoSaku (OTP)
  3. 💘liberty’s kids💞- Jamarah (OTP)
  4. 💘madeline 💞- MxP (maybe i would hehehe)
  5. curious george
  6. totally spies 
  7. courage the cowardly dog 
  8. 💘codename kids next door💞 - 3x4(cutiezzzz)
  9. clifford the big red dog
  10. 💘sagwa the chinese siamese cat💞- DonHun (guess that will do)
  11. the berenstain bears
  12. ed edd n eddy
  13. magic knight rayearth and angelic layer
  14. the new adventures of winnie the pooh
  15. 💘adventures from the book of virtues💞 - ZxA (OTP)
  16. 💘my little pony: friendship is magic💞- SunLight (Lesbian👩‍❤️‍💋‍👩OTP)
  17. teenage mutant ninja turtles (2003 series)
  18. strawberry shortcake
  19. the magic school bus 
  20. anne of green gables and sabrina the animated series
  21. powerpuff girls
  22. 💘teen titans💞 RobFire (HOT) 
  23. super mario cartoon series
  24. avatar the last airbender

Which of these shows did u watch before besides MLP? :fluttershy: Which of them is both your favorite and least favorite??

Out of ALL These shows listed here, my favorite is Magic School Bus. I grew up watching that show, and it also had a couple of episodes dedicated to weather and the field of meteorology. I also watched Liberty's Kids (shouldn't have been canceled), Ed Edd and eddy, Codename KND, and Sabrina. I never got deeply into the powerpuff girls back in the late 90s and ealry 2000s, and I didn't get cable in time to really see the original Teen Titans series. I also watched Courage, and that show STILL creeps me out sometimes.

Edited by Penguinbrony24
  • Brohoof 1

(edited)
14 minutes ago, Penguinbrony24 said:

Out of ALL These shows listed here, my favorite is Magic School Bus. I grew up watching that show, and it also had a couple of episodes dedicated to weather and the field of meteorology. I also watched Liberty's Kids (shouldn't have been canceled), Ed Edd and eddy, Codename KND, and Sabrina. I never got deeply into the powerpuff girls back in the late 90s and ealry 2000s, and I didn't get cable in time to really see the original Teen Titans series. I also watched Courage, and that show STILL creeps me out sometimes.

I absolutely LOVE courage. I always enjoyed their humor despite the darkness the show contained. Glad i'm not the only one who LOVES liberty's kids. what did u like about it :squee:

what don't u like about PPG?

Edited by powerpuff-tsubasa

Liberty's Kids taught history through the eyes of children. I thought it was an ingenious way to teach a generation the history of the US.

As for the Powerpuff Girls, I just never really got into it when we got cable back in 2004.

• Brohoof 1

16 minutes ago, Penguinbrony24 said:

Liberty's Kids taught history through the eyes of children. I thought it was an ingenious way to teach a generation the history of the US.

As for the Powerpuff Girls, I just never really got into it when we got cable back in 2004.

that's really interesting enough for me to swallow. Who's ur favorite character. Did u ship anybody in this show??

how come u never watched avatar (other than not getting cable before)?

1 hour ago, Penguinbrony24 said:

Nah. When it was airing back 10+ years ago, I wasn't much on watching Nick. That of course changed in March of 2009 when Nick launched "Penguins of Madagascar", which was my go to show before I became a brony.

thats interesting. i never liked nick much either back then. i thought their shows were shit

• 2 months later...

I saw that you are interested into weather. What is your favorite weather and why?

What is your favorite season of the year and why?

What is your least favorite season of the year and why?

Are you interested into storm chasing?

13 hours ago, IronM17 said:

I saw that you are interested into weather. What is your favorite weather and why?

What is your favorite season of the year and why?

What is your least favorite season of the year and why?

Are you interested into storm chasing?

1. My favorite weather is anything that has to deal with thunderstorms, such as thundersnow, derechos, and tornadoes (somewhat). Why? Because I love to take photos of storms, and I also love to analyze the weather as it happens.

2. My favorite season of the year, weather wise, is spring. This is when we get the clashing of cold dry air from Canada and warm moist air from the gulf of mexico, along with warm dry air from the desert southwest. This is one of the ingredients needed for severe thunderstorms, and that's why I love it.

3. Probably fall. the weather around where I live tends to be... for lack of a better word, boring. we do have severe weather events durning the fall sometimes (ie the november 2013 tornado outbreak). But, it tends to be a bit more calm than the other months.

4. I would have to say I'm mildly interested in storm chasing. I was thinking about making it a full time hobby, but after Tim Semaras, Paul Semaras, and Carl Young were killed chasing the El Reno monster tornado back on May 31st, 2013, my interest kinda waned.

Interesting, totally different than here. In germany (or more in my region of germany), the spring has often more quiet weather. Ok, we can have heavy thunderstorms then, but usually, the thunderstorm phase starts at end of May or sometimes not even before june. But in autumn (and also often winter), we have often heavy storms which comes from the atlantic ocean. And in november, we usually have the first snow fall. 

Do you like snow?

6 hours ago, IronM17 said:

Interesting, totally different than here. In germany (or more in my region of germany), the spring has often more quiet weather. Ok, we can have heavy thunderstorms then, but usually, the thunderstorm phase starts at end of May or sometimes not even before june. But in autumn (and also often winter), we have often heavy storms which comes from the atlantic ocean. And in november, we usually have the first snow fall. 

Do you like snow?

It depends. If It's during Christmas break, and I don't have to get in it, and/or if there's thundersnow with it, yes. If I have to go to class in it, I hate snow. We normally have our first snows around here in mid November, but it depends. We've seen severe thunderstorms and tornadoes in november before here in Illinois.