Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

request shop Finished Goup 3, if you did not get a messae give me a shout ;) now on to Group 4. and i updated the list, the last one confused me too much ;)

RaphLuna

I'm interested in doing art for others of your OC carecter, pony Earth Pegasus unicorn, no humans, dragons or other stuff like that... unless it's a dragon pony, or a vampire pony, or someting pony related. Except human ponies. I'm awful on those  I want it to be a surprise ;)

if anyone is intrested, show me the pony you like me do. And cutie mark, I really want to make sure their cutie mark is correct. I'm a visual learner. So please pictures is important. If they wear anything fancy sun glasses, hair accessories Jewlery  etc...you can hint me on it... even show it as well however no garentee. I will add it,  however you never know... :P

it is a surprise piece, no I'm not a professional. However I do love art because it's fun... 

I will do one request within a week or Two . I have kids so days might get busy, summer and all near.  sketches are fast however my line art and color style is very long, takes a whole day, what :P I'm fussy in this area, depending on the detail I add in sketch. 

Please be kind one request per MLP Forms Member, there are so many here, it would be nice if everyone can have a chance, let's try to be considerant to all, to have  a chance should they take me on my offer ;) 

keep in mind one pony character. So choose wisely. However if you have example 4 carecters And it does not matter which one I do, you are happy with any, I will just pick one, let you know I'm working on it.  say nothing, until fully complete. This part there is no progress update, so you will see nothing until compete. This way you do not know which one I'm working on. 

Here are Samples  of what I can Do.

Spoiler

WaterFall.thumb.jpg.d7193cce0160c1b91cb5afa678935587.jpg59273516412e8_CrystalFrostDreamsofButterflies.thumb.jpg.34050ff28ea9432a5888dbeaaf0199a2.jpg

This is is one I done for Cosmic Flash

59176b0a58f93_CosmicFlash.png.090a183c0c977eba681ee24cd2eceec6.png

Poor Crystal Frost, will I ever finish her doodles waiting to be coloured. I got over 80 pieces waiting, that does not include the ones I Finished.

IMG_6388.thumb.PNG.ddd29db6d9fb3d7442012b85ea0c1359.PNG

IMG_6389.thumb.PNG.e3e069722bf5da73c86ea530af2174a1.PNG

IMG_6390.thumb.PNG.949ecaf10592c84b6b2d488fa85f254a.PNGIMG_6391.thumb.PNG.5fe7e5dc50d4c60405fda98b23a21fec.PNG

IMG_6394.thumb.PNG.ed8fc8c7207ba897d8beae757dd3fe3a.PNG

IMG_6396.thumb.PNG.af6e78d253aff9d73e9d2a8548810182.PNG

will show sneak peak  WIP sketch outline and finished color style...only for those who choose their carecter of choice, the ones who, show me many to choose from, you will ge notified I'm working on it. You will see results once Complete. :)

Progress Report...
Here is the list of everyone waiting in line so far.. and the place where you are located. Hoefully if everything goes as plan, the 1st 5 in line would be complete by end of day then i will be moving on to the next 5 in line... 
 Luckey Bolt im working on youre piece today.  ;) So sorry for getting youre nane wrong.. :( will fix youre name to make sure it is displayed correctly.. :)

1st Group of 5 is all done...... :D
Pixel Dusk.        Done
Maple Bat         Done
Randimaxis.      Done
Firephantom.     Done
Luckey Bolt...    Done

2nd Group of 5 is all done too.
Cloggedone    DONE
TimeyMarey007 Done
Pripyat Pony Done
Twilight Sparkle Done
Liquid Done. Please give me a litte time to fix her ear once i fix iT Will post and send to you throughout Messages, Will update her image in this thread too... 

3rd  set of 5 is all done :D
Shadow Beam  Done
Chaosprincess. Done
Ezeona Done
Adamgreen Done
Techno Universal Done

4th Set of 5.... You are all next....  ;)
LyraFries
Dawn Auroua
The Cerberus
ProncessOfCom
String Note

5th Sets of 5
Ingoma
Mesme Rize
Stickman, The Legend
AJFan89
WiiGuy2014

Group 6
Dark Horse
Violet_S

All spots filled to ketchup oops I mean catch up.

So far this is who is on the lists and where you are in line.. hope this helps everyone... ;)

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

*Gasp*

You're doing some requests?

I've been looking at your art on and off since you got here because the style caught my attention.

I would love for you to draw Maple for me!

Spoiler

5942df642b804_Mapledrawn(1).thumb.jpg.a9b08123b7bfca5431389b41d2646908.jpg5942df6916d07_Maples-Ideal-Cutie-mark.png.70df720d26e89a9d5d7d68fe340a15b8.png

Armor is optional.

Uhm, hiya.

May I possibly ask if you could find some time for little ol' me?  I would be most appreciative if you would possibly be so thoughtful as to make one of THIS guy for me:

RandiMaxis.thumb.png.8016cacc0937e6eb524931eabb49db18.png

... and his cutie mark:

sacred-chao-th.png.8e170eddb6a31bb179202ef493de2e7a.png

He's rather silly and strange, so feel free to put him in any pose you think might work - I'm not at all picky!

Thank you for your time.  *bows humbly*

39 minutes ago, Maple Bat said:

*Gasp*

You're doing some requests?

I've been looking at your art on and off since you got here because the style caught my attention.

I would love for you to draw Maple for me!

Hide contents

5942df642b804_Mapledrawn(1).thumb.jpg.a9b08123b7bfca5431389b41d2646908.jpg5942df6916d07_Maples-Ideal-Cutie-mark.png.70df720d26e89a9d5d7d68fe340a15b8.png

Armor is optional.

Holly Cranberries that was quick. You have the next  spot.. Love the cutie Mark... Looks Pixeled. However will use my vector magic ;)

36 minutes ago, Randimaxis said:

Uhm, hiya.

May I possibly ask if you could find some time for little ol' me?  I would be most appreciative if you would possibly be so thoughtful as to make one of THIS guy for me:

... and his cutie mark:

He's rather silly and strange, so feel free to put him in any pose you think might work - I'm not at all picky!

You are next in line up.. cutie mark is very crisp and cool too.. 

I love your art!! Could you do my Ponysona Lucky Bolt? She's a female Pegasus, she always wears a dark blue hat like in the one in this picture below. As for her cutie mark, it's a silver horseshoe with a yellow lightnng bolt going through it. Thanks a bunch!

IMG_2068.thumb.JPG.9633e5a73d8fd26a9c6b91f7ac6e7714.JPG

4 minutes ago, RaphLuna said:

Holly Cranberries that was quick. You have the next  spot.. Love the cutie Mark... Looks Pixeled. However will use my vector magic ;)

Yea I drew the cutie mark myself I'm not too good at non-pixel art sorry.

11 minutes ago, firephantom said:

Hi, I'd love it if you could do my ponysona!

Thanks so much!

ponysona.JPG

Um does you OC have a cutie mark ? Looks like special Designs on front hooves However I'm Game for the Challenge... you're in, granted it would be a little longer than the  first two. Since they got first dibs, and Pixel Dusk is past do to have OC carecter done.

Just now, RaphLuna said:

Um does you OC have a cutie mark ? Looks like special Designs on front hooves However I'm Game for the Challenge... you're in, granted it would be a little longer than the  first two. Since they got first dibs, and Pixel Dusk is past do to have OC carecter done.

Nope, no cutie mark! You don't have to do the designs if you don't want, though. I can't wait! :)

6 minutes ago, Maple Bat said:

Yea I drew the cutie mark myself I'm not too good at non-pixel art sorry.

Are you kidding me. it's perfect, love the design by the way.

1 minute ago, RaphLuna said:

Are you kidding me. it's perfect, love the design by the way.

Thank you! The designs based on The way to dawn (Riku's keyblad in kingdom hearts)

Spoiler

way.thumb.png.1d21fdc5b5faebd193e6d075866ea362.png

12 minutes ago, Lucky Bolt said:

I love your art!! Could you do my Ponysona Lucky Bolt? She's a female Pegasus, she always wears a dark blue hat like in the one in this picture below. As for her cutie mark, it's a silver horseshoe with a yellow lightnng bolt going through it. Thanks a bunch!

IMG_2068.thumb.JPG.9633e5a73d8fd26a9c6b91f7ac6e7714.JPG

You are in, granted you are the fifth.. because the one I have to finish first, and the others  3 in line, so she'll yeah, going to be a while. However will get you r OC done too. um i will need  a  clear image of cutie mark ;)

1 minute ago, RaphLuna said:

You are in, granted you are the fifth.. because the one I have to finish first, and the others  3 in line, so she'll yeah, going to be a while. However will get you r OC done too. um i will need  a  clear image of cutie mark ;)

Awesome! Don't worry I can wait as long as you need ^^ I don't have a seperate picture of my cutie mark, but if you look in my signature you'll see a full picture of my cutie mark in the background on the right side of my signature. Just remember the horseshoe is silver and the lightning bolt is yellow. Hope that helps you! :)

Ok request are full, so for now once completed with them 

11 minutes ago, firephantom said:

Nope, no cutie mark! You don't have to do the designs if you don't want, though. I can't wait! :)

I will see what I can do.. and  I have ideas . 

5 Spots are now taken up. So request are on hold to catch up... will show WIP. 

Someone taking requests? Oooooh!

I had a commission (which was actually free for me as part of a deal) done of my OC, could you do it? It's the pony in the corner. As for cutie mark, come up with something. Something punk-ish, please.

Paris

(edited)
7 hours ago, Maple Bat said:

Thank you! The designs based on The way to dawn (Riku's keyblad in kingdom hearts)

Reveal hidden contents

way.thumb.png.1d21fdc5b5faebd193e6d075866ea362.png

Maple Bat here is your Sneak Peak...

IIMG_6425.thumb.PNG.d6c889d765c1b6964fe9c67ec384bd66.PNGi

I read your story about Maple Bat... one part that caught my attention was when she ran away, came across the old abandon castle that has been seriously damaged during the battle between the two sister... this was within the time frame when she chose to live in the old crumbling castle. And it was within time frame when she discovered her cutie mark.. sadly in this pose you can not see her cutie mark. however I Refuse to disappoint... Her cutie mark is EPIC, And I will do my best to mimic every detail to you're creative design. So yes you will have a vectorise cutie mark to whatever you choose to do with ;)

This is only part of the full image... I'm savouring the rest fir the surprise. :D

OMG I'm totally jelly want to put Crystal Frost in that pose too. Perhaps the furture. 2 sketches to complete.. off I go to do 3 more.. hope you like her look... the Full piece.. is Epic however you will only get to see the end in full body... 

to to everyone who missed the cut off date not to worry once I'm done with five, whoever post next in line,  will get the spot for the next 5 open ;)

Edited by RaphLuna

(edited)

Wow, I like your art!

Think you could draw my OC Erythema dressed in firefighter gear?

I only have a drawing of her head. As for her body, her body is similar to Matilda's but Erythema's body is leaner due to being young and fit. (Yes, they're donkeys instead of ponies.)
Firefighters in MLP are dressed like this (third panel).

Would be totally awesome if I could finally see her dressed for her job ^^

Edited by Liquid

7 hours ago, Randimaxis said:

Uhm, hiya.

... and his cutie mark:

Not sure if he has furry hoofs..? However I'm done with the doodle part. Granted you only get a sneak peak for now ;)

if you do not like the furry hoofs I could change it.. However he looks so Handsome :D 

its your call :) crosses hoofs you like what you see so far ;) 

IMG_6444.thumb.PNG.a77148ac41e69efa5c7d7970b1d248bb.PNG

Firefantom you are next due for doodke... :)

Hello there @RaphLuna

Just letting you know that I placed the samples within a spoiler box to avert an unnecessary use of space.

Lovely pieces as usual, must say. Have fun!

(edited)

Hello I saw your thread and I love your art so if your still accepting I thought I would place my ponysona Laurel information on her will be below I do have a picture of her which is a headshot and thank you if you do choose to draw my ponysona.

Type: she is a pegasus

Body color: she is a light tan

mane and tail: her mane and tail have curls which the picture will show what her mane curls look like and its the same for her tail.

mane and tail color: her mane and tail is dark brunette

Eyes: she is a twinkle eyed pony which means she has gems for eyes which her eyes are brown the picture shows it in detail

Eye color: she has brown eyes

Height: she is a small adult pegasus.

cutiemark: Her cutie mark is a closed book with vines covering it with roses on it a picture of her cutie mark will be down below.

laurel_complete_by_demonwolfspirit-db9mvrk.jpg

594af738514b8_Laurelcmcomplete2.jpg.e4f1ba317090b382a635ae11b26625b1.jpg

Edited by chaosprincess

7 hours ago, firephantom said:

Hi, I'd love it if you could do my ponysona!

Thanks so much!

ponysona.JPG

done the doodle part...I doodle fast..I improvised with the legs, So you get sneak peak only, however hope you like ;)

Crosses Hoofs,  she is lovely, Rarity would aprove her style :D

if you ever consider giving her a cutie mark, give me a heads up and I will add it to you're lovely piece ;)

IMG_6452.thumb.PNG.e2be64b8cd93fea7f3cc969a5ec325b5.PNG

,Luckey Bolt you are next. In line, yes I see you're cutie mark, I can work with it. 

just a  heads up, to everyone waiting patiently in line. doodles I'm fast with, however My line art and colour style takes a day each to complete, yes my internet gets sketchy satellite 100GB per month. Up to 10 speed. Live up north. So if my internet goes bad and I loose my sygnal, now and then,  do not panic, my internt is in slug mode until, the new month kicks in and Im back in the swing. The break from the web will give me time to catch up. So no worries, I will be back unless I got eaten by wolves or something ;)