Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

request shop Finished Goup 3, if you did not get a messae give me a shout ;) now on to Group 4. and i updated the list, the last one confused me too much ;)

RaphLuna

Luckey Bolt... gosh you have such luck, because Guess what all five doodle are complete.. 

here is your sneak peak... ;)

IMG_6471.thumb.PNG.2a78d94fe596d89c4873d293be31d244.PNG

Crosses hoofs ops you will love your surprise when it all finished of course... I love doodling OMG better catch somebody Zzzzz...

i just could not resist the urge to doodke... next step is outline...  then colour style...

Pilxel Dusk, wish I could have started on You art pieces and had it done by end of day... Sighs. However the good news the tablet should arrive tomorrow. :D   Hopefully  Cosses Hoofs. :( 

.???????

just waiting for my Surface Pro 3 Refurbished to arrive.. from Microsoft... Hey I herd you all Laugh. Well i just extended warrenty to 2 years, so if I get any issues the duration of that time, I'm covered . and from experience in the past.  Use to own Surface Pro 2 got extended warrenty.  Send in many times kick Stand faulty... on the 4th time I ended up with a surface pro 3  new pen and new keyboard. Now I can understand the pen however keyboard ? Sadly my Surface Pro 3 screen got cracked. Still work however  can't use stylus on screen... so that is why I end up getting another one on the way.  Will later get the screen  fixed to my old one. My daughter can have it to use.  

All I got for now is IPad to use... until my Surface Pro 3 arrives tomorrow.  Cant wait. 

Now im done doodles for all five spots, for now, the real fun begins.. ;)

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I want one done! 

Name : Camilla 

Personality : Stubborn, hardheaded, a bit rude, resilient, prideful and at times disobedient. 

Likes : Food, fighting, spelunking, adventuring , and treasure hunting. 

Cutie Mark : None

Setting : Fallout equestria 

Clothing (around the times she DOES wear clothing ) leather gear mostly. 

Weapon : Sword

Reference:

Spoiler
Art Trade: EvilKitsunae

Spoiler
Camilla (Trade By Dusk Night shrouded)

This is my pony oc. Sorry if it's too small.

References:

Spoiler

download.png.b538ad9a1120a1b7ef35f005734170fa.png

His cutie mark:

Spoiler

inkt-veer-02.thumb.gif.227e94d7eccf0e3a28caae7e88b3c945.gif

I hope it works. He's a pretty unamused pony, and sometimes goes by his way of doing things as fast as possible.

So where am I in line now? :P

But anyways, here be my request:

Can you do my OC Timey Marey? Pose can be anything you think will look good :P

Reference sheet:

Spoiler

http://timeymarey007.deviantart.com/art/Timey-Marey-Reference-Sheets-Redux-OnceMore-TM-680986351

Notes are already in the reference scheme. Her hair is long, yes. Though, the length is almost ground-level when on all four hooves, and reaches the top of her flanks when she's bipedal.

For front facing views, the other backmane is just a horizontal flip of the other.

Cutie mark in full form:

Spoiler

http://sta.sh/01e5isy3wfr8

This is her cutie mark facing left. I mean, the cutie mark orients this way when the pony is orienting to the left. Flip if she is facing right.

17 hours ago, RaphLuna said:

I'm interested in doing art for others of your OC carecter, pony Earth Pegasus unicorn, no humans, dragons or other stuff like that... unless it's a dragon pony, or a vampire pony, or someting pony related. Except human ponies. I'm awful on those  I want it to be a surprise ;)

if anyone is intrested, show me the pony you like me do. And cutie mark, I really want to make sure their cutie mark is correct. I'm a visual learner. So please pictures is important. If they wear anything fancy sun glasses, hair accessories Jewlery  etc...you can hint me on it... even show it as well however no garentee. I will add it,  however you never know... :P

it is a surprise piece, no I'm not a professional. However I do love art because it's fun... 

I will do one request within a week or Two . I have kids so days might get busy, summer and all near.  sketches are fast however my line art and color style is very long, takes a whole day, what :P I'm fussy in this area, depending on the detail I add in sketch. 

Please be kind one request per MLP Forms Member, there are so many here, it would be nice if everyone can have a chance, let's try to be considerant to all, to have  a chance should they take me on my offer ;) 

keep in mind one pony character. So choose wisely. However if you have example 4 carecters And it does not matter which one I do, you are happy with any, I will just pick one, let you know I'm working on it.  say nothing, until fully complete. This part there is no progress update, so you will see nothing until compete. This way you do not know which one I'm working on. 

So far I'm on a Commision request with Pixel Dusk,  who was patient by the way, here is a sneak peak Sample of Pixel Dusk in the Works. Took only an hour to Doidke. However got to finish lines with and colouring... 

IMG_6204.thumb.PNG.67eb5416e6900b70185caf49626fbebf.PNG

Here are Samples  of what I can Do.

Reveal hidden contents

WaterFall.thumb.jpg.d7193cce0160c1b91cb5afa678935587.jpg59273516412e8_CrystalFrostDreamsofButterflies.thumb.jpg.34050ff28ea9432a5888dbeaaf0199a2.jpg

This is is one I done for Cosmic Flash

59176b0a58f93_CosmicFlash.png.090a183c0c977eba681ee24cd2eceec6.png

Poor Crystal Frost, will I ever finish her doodles waiting to be coloured. I got over 80 pieces waiting, that does not include the ones I Finished.

IMG_6388.thumb.PNG.ddd29db6d9fb3d7442012b85ea0c1359.PNG

IMG_6389.thumb.PNG.e3e069722bf5da73c86ea530af2174a1.PNG

IMG_6390.thumb.PNG.949ecaf10592c84b6b2d488fa85f254a.PNGIMG_6391.thumb.PNG.5fe7e5dc50d4c60405fda98b23a21fec.PNG

IMG_6394.thumb.PNG.ed8fc8c7207ba897d8beae757dd3fe3a.PNG

IMG_6396.thumb.PNG.af6e78d253aff9d73e9d2a8548810182.PNG

I know I'm Way over my head. And they were all done within a month and one week... 

will show sneak peek WIP sketch outline and finished color style...only for those who choose their carecter of choice, the ones who, show me many to choose from, you will ge notified I'm working on it. You will see results once Complete. :)

For now I have a few spots open..

ummm if anyone is intrested of course :)

Oh, oh, can I have one? Pleeeease? >~< I hope it's not too late...the second picture (the good one >.>) was done by an artist here named MightySaltSpeck. c:

post-35594-0-77185600-1488379682_thumb.jpgpost-35594-0-64093100-1488379629.png

Could ya do Dawn for me?

I included the pony ref, and an Anthro one. The furry / Anthro one has the hair style that is more accurate. Also, she doesn't have a horn, instead she has wings. Thanks in advance!

IMG_3815.thumb.PNG.d94d56045d031d8a70c82c75e11e6719.PNG

IMG_3636.JPG

All lines are completed For the following
Piixel Dusk, Maple Bat, Randimaxis, Firephantom,  and Lucky Shot.

For the 5 that are waiting. Most of you're characters  have some accessories,  could you please let me know you're favourite colours, so I can take into consideration to fill them in with you're favourite colors.  Example.I do not want to put a bow tie the color green if you hate green. So please help me out if you can.

59452483a195e_Screenshot(16).thumb.png.7b235f306892767cb144ce4ade2db5d7.png

Outlines Done. Yes at this stage lines over lap because there is reason behind this.

Next Step Width Tool.. I'm really fussy in this area. ;)

For everyone waiting for the next 5 spots to open, do not worry or panic, Eventually I will get you next. You only need to post once with you OC character pony and cutie mark. If you forgot and reposted at a later time. Do not worry, Where you posted first is the place you will get..  :D

Will keep you posted on the finished width outline too ;)

3 hours ago, RaphLuna said:

All lines are completed For the following
Piixel Dusk, Maple Bat, Randimaxis, Firephantom,  and Lucky Shot.

For the 5 that are waiting. Most of you're characters  have some accessories,  could you please let me know you're favourite colours, so I can take into consideration to fill them in with you're favourite colors.  Example.I do not want to put a bow tie the color green if you hate green. So please help me out if you can.

59452483a195e_Screenshot(16).thumb.png.7b235f306892767cb144ce4ade2db5d7.png

Outlines Done. Yes at this stage lines over lap because there is reason behind this.

Next Step Width Tool.. I'm really fussy in this area. ;)

For everyone waiting for the next 5 spots to open, do not worry or panic, Eventually I will get you next. You only need to post once with you OC character pony and cutie mark. If you forgot and reposted at a later time. Do not worry, Where you posted first is the place you will get..  :D

Will keep you posted on the finished width outline too ;)

Wow, that looks amazing! My favorite colors are pale yellow, pale blue, and pale grey! Thanks!

Finally Finished Hope you like Him Pixel Dusk.... Maple Bat you are next  for you're request. I just adore His background, however put him without it as well...

Without Background. :)

5945cbbdd5fba_pixelDusk.thumb.png.e9e870df43d0d4340bc3d57031ecdf8f.png

with Background.. click on spoiler to see... :D

Spoiler

Pixel.thumb.png.2b81a7554501de2c40afa7b13a8db429.png

Crosses Hoofs he was worth the WAIT :(

(edited)

I was wondering if you could draw my ponysona Aria? I do thank you in advance if you do decide to take my request. Info will be down below

The colors are in the palette below sorry for the messy handwriting I kinda did it up in paint tool sai.

CM:its kinda hard to see so I will say what it is, its a heart inside of a crown surrounded by laurel leaves

Hair and Mane:are hot pink with baby pink stripes

Hair and Mane style:very wavy

coat:white

eyes :eyes blue with little pink hearts in them

Height:shes as tall as cadance

Aria .jpg

Aria (3) - Copy.png

Edited by PrincessOfCompassion

i love the Cosmic Flash one ! the one ware the mane and tail is all fluffy like ! and the hooves as well lol

sorry for a small picture i lost the large image lol and for the cute mark i think it would be simple for ya  : a game controller but ! with a white glowing star behind it :3

and the hoof color is the same color for the secondary color (purple) which i also like to have it have a fluffy hair look like cosmic flashes xD

https://mlpforums.com/applications/core/interface/imageproxy/imageproxy.php?img=http://i.imgur.com/ASMydwh.png&key=ac5bf1c73b714ca9b82464b2e49d613b12456f6c746f0ccdedccd743810e272a

also i am verry patient ! :3 i wont care how long it takes ^^  ill probally be busy with gaming to pass the time lol.

and sorry i dont have any color samples its basically from the oc creator lol.

ohh the controller im not sure on the color so the white star can be visible....i guess purple ? XD

These are so good! Could you do my oc? Currently I just have an pony creator one for my profile pic... not the best of how I imagined Ingoma... anyway, my current profile pic is a bit like her, but heres a bit better ref.

Zebra

Female

Long hair hair like zecora, (she's the only zebra in the whole show so not a lot for me to work with) the tail is a bit shorter though, and you know those hair wrapping things? One of those is in her tail. It also is gray and darkish gray, like zecora, but not exactly like her.

her pelt is gray and darkish gray

her eyes are a darkish brown

her cutie mark is a djembe.

on her back leg, she has some bracelets. These are red.

Thank you for doing it! I'm sorry for lacking a better ref but I can't draw. At all. Nor write without deleting the document accidentally. Thanks!

7 hours ago, RaphLuna said:

Finally Finished Hope you like Him Pixel Dusk.... Maple Bat you are next  for you're request. I just adore His background, however put him without it as well...

Without Background. :)

5945cbbdd5fba_pixelDusk.thumb.png.e9e870df43d0d4340bc3d57031ecdf8f.png

with Background.. click on spoiler to see... :D

Hide contents

imageproxy.php?img=&key=440495ccd3fef3a5imageproxy.php?img=&key=440495ccd3fef3a5imageproxy.php?img=&key=440495ccd3fef3a5imageproxy.php?img=&key=440495ccd3fef3a5imageproxy.php?img=&key=440495ccd3fef3a5Pixel.thumb.png.2b81a7554501de2c40afa7b13a8db429.png

Crosses Hoofs he was worth the WAIT :(

Wow! thats awesome! :pinkie: Like I was expecting anything less :orly:
Love the cute bat you put him with! purples my favorite color too so that's great :P
Keep up the good work!

Also... does the bat have a name or is it just a random wild bat? :yay:

Pixel Dusk... The bat does not have a name, you can choose if you wish. Every time i see the bat, the critter reminds me of twilight. Im happy you like the colours?

Maple Bat you are next if you look closer you can see what i had done.. Will try youre color requst on what i drew for accessory. 

Randimaxis im happy you like what you see so far.. since he has an acessory what colours do you have in mind....and specific colour for the glasses ?

Firephantom Pastels colours, They remind me of  those Pastels colours you suggested will help me give her a charming look.

Luckey Shot are there any colours you have in mind ?

Cloggedone, TimeyMarey007, Pripyat Pony, Twilight Sparkle, Liquid.
The 5 are the next in line for the next spot when it opens up again...

Heads up.....
All i need picture of you pony, is the character a male or female. i think everyone mentioned this already. Pegasus earth, Alicorn, unicorn. which one... If your pony is a Male, please let me know if he has furry hoofs.. some its obvious in photograph, however sometimes i cant tell. a heads up in this would be great... Let me know youre favourite colors so i can consider them when colouring any accessories i might add.

Cloggedone I think yours is a Pegasus, however I'm not sure on this. please correct me if I'm wrong. I will try to make a punkish cutie mark. First request i ever had about making someone a cutie mark. will try and show some samples, choose the one you like best.

TimelyMarey007 you were wondering where youre spot was. You are second in the next set of 5.

Pripyat Pony, i have some ideas.. she looks darling and her colours look PERFECT.

Twilight Sparkle image of the book with shadows coming out is his cutie mark?  does he have furry hooves too. he looks AWESOME  by the way. So no accessories .. Hmmm  (Lightbulb shines above head ) I have an idea...

Liquid, I cannot make any promises, however i will consider it when I get to your character in the line up. your links are not working. is there a way you can post them here some how. The firefighter image i can see however the other two i can not, I did fill in the blanks and improvise before...

I have yet to finish the first set of 5.  the second  set of five are Listed here so far. if you do not see your name. do not be discouraged. when i come back for the 3rd line up whoever poster after Liquid will be in the next 5 :)

Maple Bat here she is in all her Elegant Beauty... :D

Without Background.... Since the way she is standing you can not see her cutie mark.  I put her Cutie Mark on the side, I did my best to mimic you're Design. Hope its Ok

5946f3dbd0d5f_MapleBat.thumb.png.d6a1a385c8aeab8463a55b653f1f1b11.png

Here she is in a lovely Background.  Click on Spoiler to see. I put together using my digital scrapbook software, Serif Craft Artist 2 that is my scrapbook software, so easy to use...  :)

Spoiler

5946f7e04f49c_MapleBatWithbackground.thumb.png.848f6159cc6e067f476e1f4e5112534f.png

Randimaxis you are next any colors you like... I would not want to colour his accessories in a colour you hate.

Warning my SP3 is acting Weird... I might have to get it sent in for service...

overheat, jitter behaviour with the stylus. No its not battery issues with stylus. The stylus works well on my other SP3 I checked it out in the area furthest away from crack on screen...

AARGH I JUST GOT THIS ONE FRIDAY why Why WHY... Obviously I knew it was going to happen, however this was sooner than I expected.. SIGHS.

I will work fast to finish the rest within the first 5 spot time frame... Hopefully I will be finished...

Those who is in the second 5 spot not to worry I will doodle you're art,  And show Progress. I use iPad for doodles, while I wait for them to send a SP3 tablet back or if they are all out of the SP3, the next model in line. There is a method to my craziness, why I choose to buy stuff on the end of their life cycle..., this increases you're odds of receiving an upgrade model next in line... when I called about my out of warranty SP3 tablet, that got a crack in screen needed to send in for repairs cost 809.00., they offered to upgrade to SP4 tablet. When she checked her source on this, she told me she made a mistake that offer was only for people who have a software or hardware issue with their surface pro 3. So my odds look good on that upgrade SP4 and I just bought my sp3 with extended 2 year warranty on the 10th this month.... :( 

Hey Raph. If you're not too full with Requests, maybe you would like to draw my OC Mesme Rize.

I have several samples on my profile, so you can look them up. You can draw however you like, but with his hypnotic eyes if you can please. If not, just his normal green eyes. :)

4 minutes ago, RaphLuna said:

Maple Bat here she is in all her Elegant Beauty... :D

Without Background.... Since the way she is standing you can not see her cutie mark.  I put her Cutie Mark on the side, I did my best to mimic you're Design. Hope its Ok

5946f3dbd0d5f_MapleBat.thumb.png.d6a1a385c8aeab8463a55b653f1f1b11.png

Here she is in a lovely Background.  Click on Spoiler to see. I put together using my digital scrapbook software, Serif Craft Artist 2 that is my scrapbook software, so easy to use...  :)

Reveal hidden contents

5946f7e04f49c_MapleBatWithbackground.thumb.png.848f6159cc6e067f476e1f4e5112534f.png

Randimaxis you are next any colors you like... I would not want to colour his accessories in a colour you hate.

Warning my SP3 is acting Weird... I might have to get it sent in for service...

overheat, jitter behaviour with the stylus. No its not battery issues with stylus. The stylus works well on my other SP3 I checked it out in the area furthest away from crack on screen...

AARGH I JUST GOT THIS ONE FRIDAY why Why WHY... Obviously I knew it was going to happen, however this was sooner than I expected.. SIGHS.

I will work fast to finish the rest within the first 5 spot time frame... Hopefully I will be finished...

Those who is in the second 5 spot not to worry I will doodle you're art,  And show Progress. I use iPad for doodles, while I wait for them to send a SP3 tablet back or if they are all out of the SP3, the next model in line. There is a method to my craziness, why I choose to buy stuff on the end of their life cycle..., this increases you're odds of receiving an upgrade model next in line... when I called about my out of warranty SP3 tablet, that got a crack in screen needed to send in for repairs cost 809.00., they offered to upgrade to SP4 tablet. When she checked her source on this, she told me she made a mistake that offer was only for people who have a software or hardware issue with their surface pro 3. So my odds look good on that upgrade SP4 and I just bought my sp3 with extended 2 year warranty on the 10th this month.... :( 

Wow that looks cute! You said it was when she got her cutie mark, I definitely looks it to me. Thank you so much!

And thank you for the cutie mark vector.I'll defiantly find a use for it.

Randi Maxis.He was quite the challenge... being a painted pony and all, so I done my best to mimic him to the way you had him colour body wise, Made sure the lines colours matched the areas of his painted body... I strive to do my best... his cutie mark at first I thought had a stitched apple, thank goodness a read more about him. it was it was the word KALLISTI... His accessory is different however it gives his a charming look. love his Glasses by the way..

Randimaxis.thumb.png.ae32177aaca6b8dc229313a624b7d498.png

Here he is with a lovely Background. Click on seal peak to see. I adore the Glasses and Scarf :D

Spoiler

59484a98b830e_RandiMaxisn.thumb.png.418e053cafae65813f741923ad30334d.png

Been Experimenting with my Affinity design software, this gives the character a crispier look.. Crosses Hooves hope you like  :(

Hope the link works...

Firephantom She is all done, just need to get her a lovely background.

Lucky Shot, you're pony is next ;)

Randimaxis.svg

FIrePhantom here is you're lovely character. Her Pastels are Lovely,  I Adore her Scroungy in her Tail :D the leggings look so cozy, perfect for those chilly autumn days :)

Since she has no cutie mark I created  a colour Reference of all the colours, the colours you provided and a few I added to help her stand out more. Love the  highlight in her wings... :D

Here is a link that looks more crisp... Firephantom.svg

Firephantom.thumb.png.14462075d1b3642fec4e69c93dd8e9ea.png

here is a Spoiler Link to see her in a lovely background

Spoiler

Firephantom.thumb.png.2c46d8b49862e8a063517f757b5dfabf.png

Lucky Shot You are next in line... Could you message me with the colours you like for you're character. Um Please.. It  Would help me out a lot  :P

Getting close for the next 5 in spot... if you did not make it in time for the 2nd (5 spots) . No worries. I plan to open 3rd next 5 spots.. Based on where you first post on this topic, will determine where you stand. So if you posted 3 times in different Ares in this post, the first time will count, in where you stand in line..,  :)

Off I go to finish Lucky Shot art piece.  ;)