Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

request shop Finished Goup 3, if you did not get a messae give me a shout ;) now on to Group 4. and i updated the list, the last one confused me too much ;)

RaphLuna

Lucky Bolt she is finally finished... Her cutie Mark looked to me like she is the Athletic type, Just like Rainbow Dash, I  chose the color of her hat for the trim on her jersey. However, due to her pose you can not see her cutie mark, so I done her cutie mark as a side thing... She looks AWESOME...

Here she is, in a sports theme wearing her jersey, with her blue hat. She is so Cool...

5949d88301828_LuckeyBolt.thumb.png.273465e40200179655788c5269cc2a29.png

here she is in her background...  Love the pose look and background she is truly a Star.

Spoiler

5949d858718fc_LuckyBolt.thumb.png.db0656352c1f1a02011bfbd294626ffd.png

here is a crispier look... Luckey Bolt.svg

Pixel Dusk and Maple Bat I still need to provide the web crispier look link for you both too :)

Now the first 5 are done. I'm now on  the next five..

2nd Group of 5....

Cloggedone. I think he is a Pegasus, however I could be wrong please correct me so I can get started.:
TimeyMarey007    Doodle done, Her mane and tail are very long yet so beautiful.
Pripyat Pony she looks lovely, will start doodling tomorrow morning.
Twilight Sparkle he looks so handsome, love his cutie mark, can't wait to start on him.
Liquid.....   Doodle done  first time I ever tried to doodle a donkey.  She looks AWESOME by the way.

Luckey Bolt.svg

Lucky Bolt she is finally finished... Her cutie Mark looked to me like she is the Athletic type, Just like Rainbow Dash, I  chose the color of her hat for the trim on her jersey. However, due to her pose you can not see her cutie mark, so I done her cutie mark as a side thing... She looks AWESOME...

Here she is, in a sports theme wearing her jersey, with her blue hat. She is so Cool...

5949d88301828_LuckeyBolt.thumb.png.273465e40200179655788c5269cc2a29.png

here she is in her background...  Love the pose look and background she is truly a Star.

Spoiler

5949d858718fc_LuckyBolt.thumb.png.db0656352c1f1a02011bfbd294626ffd.png

here is a crispier look... Luckey Bolt.svg

Pixel Dusk and Maple Bat I still need to provide the web crispier look link for you both too :)

Now the first 5 are done. I'm now on  the next five..

2nd Group of 5....

Cloggedone. I think he is a Pegasus, however I could be wrong please correct me so I can get started.:
TimeyMarey007    Doodle done, Her mane and tail are very long yet so beautiful.
Pripyat Pony she looks lovely, will start doodling tomorrow morning.
Twilight Sparkle he looks so handsome, love his cutie mark, can't wait to start on him.
Liquid.....   Doodle done  first time I ever tried to doodle a donkey.  She looks AWESOME by the way.

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 6/19/2017 at 6:57 PM, RaphLuna said:

FIrePhantom here is you're lovely character. Her Pastels are Lovely,  I Adore her Scroungy in her Tail :D the leggings look so cozy, perfect for those chilly autumn days :)

Since she has no cutie mark I created  a colour Reference of all the colours, the colours you provided and a few I added to help her stand out more. Love the  highlight in her wings... :D

Here is a link that looks more crisp... Firephantom.svg

Firephantom.thumb.png.14462075d1b3642fec4e69c93dd8e9ea.png

here is a Spoiler Link to see her in a lovely background

Hide contents

imageproxy.php?img=&key=440495ccd3fef3a5Firephantom.thumb.png.2c46d8b49862e8a063517f757b5dfabf.png

Lucky Shot You are next in line... Could you message me with the colours you like for you're character. Um Please.. It  Would help me out a lot  :P

Getting close for the next 5 in spot... if you did not make it in time for the 2nd (5 spots) . No worries. I plan to open 3rd next 5 spots.. Based on where you first post on this topic, will determine where you stand. So if you posted 3 times in different Ares in this post, the first time will count, in where you stand in line..,  :)

Off I go to finish Lucky Shot art piece.  ;)

This looks amazing, I absolutely love it!! Thanks so much!

4 hours ago, AJFan89 said:

Are you able to do Steph physarum for me? 

OMG a Pokémon pony EPIC.. My kids love Pokémon. peahew.. cutie. You get the 4th spot in the 5th group. Going to take time..

However YUP... you got a spot reserved. Only got one spot left in the 5th group.  once someone choose to snag it up. This will be closed until I ketchup... um I mean catch up

All 4sketches are done for the 2nd group of 5 got one more to do then I start line art..

Here are the second set of sneak peaks....for everyone in Group 2. Hope you like what you see so far... Hope you like what you see..

IMG_6666.thumb.PNG.c48e4cc4812b5473f0b1335fa167b2f3.PNG

IMG_6668.thumb.PNG.a2e4988b1c1d813683f1e2152bf9456d.PNG

IMG_6667.thumb.PNG.9e4e63aea24a2054c89031fc6643c8a5.PNG

IMG_6664.thumb.PNG.4225aef5ee8783c15a5672b0fed231d8.PNG

IMG_6665.thumb.PNG.4263c3dba4d35509b153b11a9eb8176d.PNG

Step one Complete... off to step 2. There is one more spot in group 5,  for those who are not on the  line up list. 

Ummm if anyone is intrested.. 

4 hours ago, TimeyMarey007 said:

Nice!

Just asking, of these sneak peeks, which no. pic in that post is mine? :P

You are the second one in line... her mane is very long and beautiful, and her tail is very long too She is graceful and so beautiful. Had to find a unique way to capture her grace and beauty, in a charming and lovely pose. Hope you like so far what you see... ;)

Crosses hoofs :(

1 hour ago, Stickman, The Legend said:

Hey what about me? @RaphLuna

EDIT: Just found out i'm in the 5th group. Not a problem. I can wait.

No problem I decided to update on the first page, so those who took me up on my request,  know where they are. ;)

1 hour ago, Pripyat Pony said:

@RaphLuna Which one is mine? I don't see an alicorn. O_o

OMG, Goes back to look at picture provided earlier.. Younger unicorn, older Alcorn... eeeeeelkk. My bad. Not to worry, will go back to doodle and add wings... after all she is older not younger. Sorry my bad.

22 minutes ago, RaphLuna said:

OMG, Goes back to look at picture provided earlier.. Younger unicorn, older Alcorn... eeeeeelkk. My bad. Not to worry, will go back to doodle and add wings... after all she is older not younger. Sorry my bad.

No worries. ;)

@RaphLuna

Oh man! I don't know how this thread slipped under my radar for so long! You've done some incredible work so far, and I see you have quite the plateful. Props to you for trying to fit in so many requests. :D

If you ever decide to do another group; I'd love to be a part of it. :kindness:

2 hours ago, Dark Horse said:

@RaphLuna

Oh man! I don't know how this thread slipped under my radar for so long! You've done some incredible work so far, and I see you have quite the plateful. Props to you for trying to fit in so many requests. :D

If you ever decide to do another group; I'd love to be a part of it. :kindness:

NO worries first goal finish the ones in line so far 5 out of 25 not bad eh. At least the next 5 doodles are done, so once complete only 15 to go. The good news I doodle fast. And I'm learning how to be quick in doing the line art details, once done color fun begins.. then putting everything together... so its kind of long steps.. however.  I love art .Poor Crystal Frost the ones you see on display here îs nothing there are over 100 of her p and friends.. so yeah she has a longer wait than you here.. Which is good news for those wasting... 

Once all complete and I am back for 5 spot groups again who is in line by then get the spot.  just a hoof up there ;)

No pancake I will be back soon.. I drew my own characters over in 100 in one month and a week, what I love to doodle..

So far full, once all complete, I will be back..  :)

Pripyat Pony I finally fixed her... Hope you like her preview...She will look way better when finished. promise

594c2de1640d4_Screenshot(191).thumb.png.559297e6c30e742372eedec2af8e0a9d.png

oops forgot to flip..will work on it.

digital outlines done fir everyone in 2nd Group... Hope you like what you see so far.. Width tool is my next step.

594d67360e442_Screenshot(196).thumb.png.e2bc788afb20bd1054ba18f93e183023.png

Kind of small. The first time I previewed , it was bigger and easier to see, kind of gave away the surprise early this one kind of hard to see. Hopefully.

Hmm, seeing the third picture in that folder is mine, I see you have indeed given Timey an interesting artistic take on for her mane and tail style.

But I approve. :)

Though, just asking, does she have two back-manes or not? If not is it possible to add  it in or... too late? Can accept the apology if too late. :P

(edited)
On ‎2017‎-‎06‎-‎23 at 5:17 PM, TimeyMarey007 said:

Hmm, seeing the third picture in that folder is mine, I see you have indeed given Timey an interesting artistic take on for her mane and tail style.

But I approve. :)

Though, just asking, does she have two back-manes or not? If not is it possible to add  it in or... too late? Can accept the apology if too late. :P

To be honest I could not see pictures in link you  provided, had to go by description you provided .my internet is in limited state. If you can display your OC character here, I can try to do a re do however you might have to wait a teeny longer... depending on adjustment I have to make.

Cloggedone Here he is. Totally digging his Look.. So I went with it...

Cutie Mark was a challenge... On the way to the grocery store we were stopped by train passing through. I noticed some of the box cars have Graffiti on them.  Some teens and youth can not resist to spray paint they masterpieces on building and other properties that belong to business owners. The business owners claim them to be troublemakers, and punks and relate to their art as Graffiti..  So it gave me another rad idea.., so I went with it..

Hope you like him...  Cloggedone.svg

With his cutie mark....

Cloggedone.thumb.png.7302933c30aeb56432f0d1a92e06b5f8.png

With his background...

Spoiler

Cloggedone.thumb.png.2632cbcbef9d29648d5fd0ee250070ff.png

PPR stands for Punk Ponies Rule. ;)

Rarity would love to have this handsome fellow around. He Looks so Handsome :D

Rainbow Dash would approve of his look these sunglasses make him look 20% cooler ;)

Ps. If his cutie mark was not what you have in mind, give me a shout, and I will try something out... don't forget to toss me a few ideas, should you choose his cutie mark to change ;)

Edited by RaphLuna
Needed to Add spoiler

(edited)
7 hours ago, RaphLuna said:

To be honest I could not see pictures in link you  provided, had to go by description you provided .my internet is in limited state. If you can display your OC character here, I can try to do a re do however you might have to wait a teeny longer... depending on adjustment I have to make.

Welp, in that case, I'll directly upload those two here:

Reference sheet: (WARNING: Large 2.2 MB file)

Spoiler

Timey_Marey_Reference_Scheme_Redux_(OnceMoreTM).thumb.png.813c5aa5efa612a69b7121940b14723e.png

Cutie mark: (not that much big as the above and also 140 KB) (NOTE: Cutie mark orients this way when she is visually seen facing left. Flip it if she is seen facing right in the picture.)

Spoiler

Timey_Marey_CM.thumb.png.284a85604391386250a7f21a6f323215.png

And I'm content with a delay. Just that yeah, try to redo it like how it is in the guide I directly uploaded here, and you may add your own artistic flair if you feel like it. :)

Edited by TimeyMarey007

3 hours ago, TimeyMarey007 said:

Welp, in that case, I'll directly upload those two here:

Reference sheet: (WARNING: Large 2.2 MB file)

Hide contents

Timey_Marey_Reference_Scheme_Redux_(OnceMoreTM).thumb.png.813c5aa5efa612a69b7121940b14723e.png

Cutie mark: (not that much big as the above and also 140 KB) (NOTE: Cutie mark orients this way when she is visually seen facing left. Flip it if she is seen facing right in the picture.)

Hide contents

Timey_Marey_CM.thumb.png.284a85604391386250a7f21a6f323215.png

And I'm content with a delay. Just that yeah, try to redo it like how it is in the guide I directly uploaded here, and you may add your own artistic flair if you feel like it. :)

OMG, she is STUNNING... Now I understand... Hope you do not mind me sketching a redo of Mane and tail. Will try to mimic the hair to match what you have... Love her cutie mark. you might have to wait a little longer... However I will not move on to group 3 until all are done in group 2 first. so no worries she will be done before I move on.