Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

request shop Finished Goup 3, if you did not get a messae give me a shout ;) now on to Group 4. and i updated the list, the last one confused me too much ;)

RaphLuna

so i changed the name and oc look and cutie mark....from GiantStarGamer  to String Note .

this is him now.  just to let you know before you started..i hope lol : 3

yV38he5.png

his new cutie mark is this note : 5cd3983f3fb26955819d5c4c76fbd8f8.jpg

and has  the X, square , O and triangle  around it for gaming to lol.

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hope you like him. Took some time however done.., LOVE his mane and tail look... He looks so Professional in his Uniform..  :D

Techno Universal in his Lab uniform... OMG his Flowing mane and Tail... Je looks Stunning...  :D

595efa1ba8f56_TechnoUnniversal.thumb.png.8120b8b8211ae2991815be75614a5db9.png

With his Background...

Spoiler

TechnoUniversal.thumb.png.84368745362985050f7487973b73d57c.png

crosses hoofs hoping you like what you see.. ;)

Tencho.svg

To everyone who did not make it in time to get on the list.

Not to pancake.. once I'm all done with the first five groups I will be back to open a few new groups... ;)

1 hour ago, RaphLuna said:

Hope you like him. Took some time however done.., LOVE his mane and tail look... He looks so Professional in his Uniform..  :D

Techno Universal in his Lab uniform... OMG his Flowing mane and Tail... Je looks Stunning...  :D

595efa1ba8f56_TechnoUnniversal.thumb.png.8120b8b8211ae2991815be75614a5db9.png

With his Background...

Reveal hidden contents

TechnoUniversal.thumb.png.84368745362985050f7487973b73d57c.png

crosses hoofs hoping you like what you see.. ;)

Tencho.svg

To everyone who did not make it in time to get on the list.

Not to pancake.. once I'm all done with the first five groups I will be back to open a few new groups... ;)

Looking absolutely AMAZING!!!

Looks like he's working a potion that's for cleaning toilets! Or in actual fact for spawning in gems so it spawns them in when you tip it onto the floor. Anyways his mane and tail are actually extremely soft and cuddly! :)

chaosprincess.   Her cutie mark was the longest I ever worked on. Tried my best not to leave out detail., However she is now finally finished... I love her look. I tinkered with her eyes, however her.cutie mark is what really took the longest of time so much detail, did not want to leave anything out... Here is Laurel. In Grace, Style, and Beauty... :D

Laurel.thumb.png.987a02b780635324bc16701d22fe213b.png

with her lovely background...

Spoiler

Laurel.thumb.png.bf78654424605c4ddc95114df1c8a619.png

Sorry it took forever, hopefully it was totally worth the wait... ;)

Crisp SVG. Laurel.svg

(edited)
2 hours ago, RaphLuna said:

chaosprincess.   Her cutie mark was the longest I ever worked on. Tried my best not to leave out detail., However she is now finally finished... I love her look. I tinkered with her eyes, however her.cutie mark is what really took the longest of time so much detail, did not want to leave anything out... Here is Laurel. In Grace, Style, and Beauty... :D

Laurel.thumb.png.987a02b780635324bc16701d22fe213b.png

with her lovely background...

Reveal hidden contents

Laurel.thumb.png.bf78654424605c4ddc95114df1c8a619.png

Sorry it took forever, hopefully it was totally worth the wait... ;)

Crisp SVG. Laurel.svg

She looks beautiful I really like the way you drew her twinkle eyes I love it, it was worth the wait I like the flower, bow and scarf or bandana not sure which one it is, but love it anyways :fluttershy: also like the background you gave to her thank you so much for drawing her.

Edited by chaosprincess

Sorry about this but I was wondering if you could re-upload that last SVG as a high res JPEG2000 or PNG file as my IOS devices don't support SVG as a format. So it's okay if you upload it in a 10K size as my IPad can handle ultra large images like that! :) 

• 4 weeks later...