Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

GrimGrimoire

OK, I found this pretty fascinating, and an easy to repeat social experiment for pretty much anyone willing to give it a try.

Eating in front of a mirror makes food taste better.

Or so say scientists in a recent study. Now I know a lot of us probably either eat alone, or in front of some computer or media device, but for the sake of it, maybe try dining in front of a mirror next time? Considering we are all friendless wanderers who hide from the sun... (oh wait.. that is just me. Although I bet it is some of you to... you know who you are! :pout:) I figured this would be something any of us are able to do and share our results. I am not so sure I would be so easy to fool in that way, but heck if it makes dinner more tasty, I am game to try it a couple of times. I would be very interested to hear the results of anyone else giving it a try. Remember you would probably need to do it a couple of times with different types of foods to get a valid survey. I am also open to any opinions and thoughts upon it as well. I figure I will mess around with it for a week and see how it goes. Too bad i already ate a bit earlier... otherwise I could start now. :P