Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Ask Blood Moon!~

Blood Moon

(edited)

blood_moon_by_kawaiipony2-db9s6lv.jpg.c124c48b713b544dee09154859008960.jpg

Steps inside and curiously looks around, yelping as she bumps into the mic stand. Fumbling to save the object from falling over and eventually getting it back into place, she takes a seat on the provided stool and taps the mic.

Hi everypony! Is this thing on? Can you hear me? Yay! My name is Blood Moon, and I would like to get to know all of the nice ponies out there, and I was told the best way to let ponies in is to let them get to know me, too! So, you all can ask me anything you would like to know and I'll give the best answer I can! I'm still a little uncomfortable in the spotlight, but I think this will be lots of fun!

Edited by Blood Moon

Yay, my first question! Hi!

Takes a breath to quell her excitement.

My cutie mark? It was really boring when I was a filly since Hollow Shades is a quiet town, so when I found a little mousie that was hurt, I picked it up and brought it home with me to take care of it. I had to hide him from my parents since they would have gotten mad that I did that, but when he was all better, my cutie mark appeared! It's a heart because of my talent of taking care of others that I love so much! It's not just for critters, either, ponies too! I think the moon part is there because I get a little too excited sometimes and scare others away... But I try my best to make sure that doesn't happen!

• Brohoof 2

I wouldn't say that it's really hard, but I do still get stares sometimes. I try not to let that get me down, though! I think they're just curious.

Brings a hoof up to cover her mouth as she makes a sleepy yawn.

Getting used to being awake during the day is the hardest part, I think. I still get sleepy sometimes. Coffee helps, but sometimes I accidentally nap after the foals I nanny go down for theirs and I don't have much to do!

• Brohoof 1

• 7 months later...