Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Past gen pony content

ManaMinori

for the longest time, I've been wanting (and trying to) make past gen pony content, like music, and PMV's (I've fond PMV's to be easiest). I enjoy what I do- which is why I do it, but it always feel like the people of g4 do not. Aside from generation mash-ups, can anyone offer some ideas on the type of content that I can do to have others warm up to the idea of past gen pony content a bit more?

3 hours ago, Nightmare Muffin said:

for the longest time, I've been wanting (and trying to) make past gen pony content, like music, and PMV's (I've fond PMV's to be easiest). I enjoy what I do- which is why I do it, but it always feel like the people of g4 do not. Aside from generation mash-ups, can anyone offer some ideas on the type of content that I can do to have others warm up to the idea of past gen pony content a bit more?

You make pmv's of past generations? o,o

Why not post some of them in this thread? I wouldn't mind watching. Would be easier to give constructive criticism if we had your prior offerings in this thread =^-^=

• Brohoof 1

2 hours ago, K.Rool Addict said:

You make pmv's of past generations? o,o

Why not post some of them in this thread? I wouldn't mind watching. Would be easier to give constructive criticism if we had your prior offerings in this thread =^-^=

only a few are

• Brohoof 1