Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

So, who here reads the Daring Do Adventure Collection Books?

nathanthemoldy

7 minutes ago, nathanthemoldy said:

In terms of recent news, Berrow have said in last year's bronycon panel that the solo releases of the books (which look bad because the MLP logo ruin the covers) sold well now. And she hopes on making the books continually. 

Ooh, I hope they let her!

So do you have any other theories or things to discuss? if not, I've got a couple myself!

• Brohoof 1

Go for it. I do remember I have more, but I was searching to talk about this to people for so long, I forgotten about my other theories. Hopefully I remember them as we continue to thread this down and discuss.

(edited)
9 minutes ago, nathanthemoldy said:

Go for it. I do remember I have more, but I was searching to talk about this to people for so long, I forgotten about my other theories. Hopefully I remember them as we continue to thread this down and discuss.

Okay! One thing I've wondered is Daring Do's actual age. One of the Daring Do chapter books describes her as a "young pony", I think. On the other hand, if we take other expanded universe stuff as canon...

1) In the comic storyline that shows how Shining Armor and Cadence fell in love, we see Twilight Velvet has a Daring Do Award. Twilight Sparkle is a filly at this time (though her current age is ambiguous), but the fact that there was a literary award named for Daring Do means that at least one Daring Do book presumably existed at the time.

2) The flavor text for one of the cards in the MLP collectible card game describes Daring Do and the Sapphire Stone as an Equestrian classic.

What conclusions can we make from this? I was thinking that maybe the initial Daring Do books might actually follow Daring as a teenager (maybe in Sapphire Stone she was going on a trip with her Uncle Ad and got separated). If she began writing (apparently well-acclaimed books) at an early age, it might explain her going to Pranceton for a literature degree. If she was 15 at the time of Sapphire Stone, and we assume it's been, say, 10 years since then - She might be around 25 now, still making her "young".

The problem with that theory is that when I was rereading Marked Thief of Marapore, there was a passage where Daring is musing how she can't remember the last time she slept in her cottage in the woods. How "before this adventure she was doing [X], and before that she was in the jungle with the injured wing searching for Ahuizotl's temple". That wording does seem to imply the events mentioned happened in immediate succession to each other, either making Sapphire Stone not that long ago, or making the other artifact hunt mentioned be a years-long affair...

What do you think?

Edited by Daring_Do

4 hours ago, Daring_Do said:

Okay! One thing I've wondered is Daring Do's actual age. One of the Daring Do chapter books describes her as a "young pony", I think. On the other hand, if we take other expanded universe stuff as canon...

1) In the comic storyline that shows how Shining Armor and Cadence fell in love, we see Twilight Velvet has a Daring Do Award. Twilight Sparkle is a filly at this time (though her current age is ambiguous), but the fact that there was a literary award named for Daring Do means that at least one Daring Do book presumably existed at the time.

2) The flavor text for one of the cards in the MLP collectible card game describes Daring Do and the Sapphire Stone as an Equestrian classic.

What conclusions can we make from this? I was thinking that maybe the initial Daring Do books might actually follow Daring as a teenager (maybe in Sapphire Stone she was going on a trip with her Uncle Ad and got separated). If she began writing (apparently well-acclaimed books) at an early age, it might explain her going to Pranceton for a literature degree. If she was 15 at the time of Sapphire Stone, and we assume it's been, say, 10 years since then - She might be around 25 now, still making her "young".

The problem with that theory is that when I was rereading Marked Thief of Marapore, there was a passage where Daring is musing how she can't remember the last time she slept in her cottage in the woods. How "before this adventure she was doing [X], and before that she was in the jungle with the injured wing searching for Ahuizotl's temple". That wording does seem to imply the events mentioned happened in immediate succession to each other, either making Sapphire Stone not that long ago, or making the other artifact hunt mentioned be a years-long affair...

What do you think?

1) It's been explicitly stated that the Daring Do Award is just the name of the title. Much like Oscar Awards or Grammy/Golden Globe Awards. Then again, Legends of Magic is canon. So who the hell knows if the main series is going to be that even though the staff stated the series is not.

2)...that actually makes sense. However, there is a debate to how much time has passed in the Equestria timeline. As it seems to take place 2 years after. (we have two Hearthwarming episodes) and we do not know if the years/months are going past by. Or, other episodes seem to be in inaccurate order to make it feel like it's from a season before or after one certain episode event. ( exe. Putting Your Hoof Down is most likely taken place before Dragonshy wish that also makes sense since so far, there are no discontinuity/retcons) so that is an interesting theory.

What collectible card game was this anyway? Was this from the bio or card game that said that? Because they teased the collectible biography card with Ahuizotl with his location residence in "Jungles of Equestria". Some people think it's just something not to think about and might be a mistake. But surprise! The fucker's real. And Sombra's horn is teased that that survived. And that's why I think that there's a possibilty that Sombra could come back.

As for the problem with that theory, I'm assuming the artifact hunt is indeed before she made the Sapphire Stone. I'm assuming Daring thought that she doesn't want to put anyone in danger and want any young ward of joining her adventure. In fact, it's been stated in Eternal Flower while she made a skirmish of Rosy Thorn (and teased in Marked Thief when Tater Tot wants to join Daring to stop Mojo) So I dunno, basically she planned a contingency. Hope that answers your question.

Also, this book actually mention of a Cipactli Queen. Now we have Cipactli from Stranger than Fanfiction. Further proof of the books being canon. As well as Quibble Pants mentioning Trek to the Terrifying Tower. 

All this dude missing are the missing mouths.

vector__532___cipactli_by_dashiesparkle-

5 hours ago, nathanthemoldy said:

In terms of recent news, Berrow have said in last year's bronycon panel that the solo releases of the books (which look bad because the MLP logo ruin the covers) sold well now. And she hopes on making the books continually. 

That sounds good and dandy, but I'd rather read that she WILL make books continually >_>

(edited)
1 hour ago, nathanthemoldy said:

1) It's been explicitly stated that the Daring Do Award is just the name of the title. Much like Oscar Awards or Grammy/Golden Globe Awards. Then again, Legends of Magic is canon. So who the hell knows if the main series is going to be that even though the staff stated the series is not.

2)...that actually makes sense. However, there is a debate to how much time has passed in the Equestria timeline. As it seems to take place 2 years after. (we have two Hearthwarming episodes) and we do not know if the years/months are going past by. Or, other episodes seem to be in inaccurate order to make it feel like it's from a season before or after one certain episode event. ( exe. Putting Your Hoof Down is most likely taken place before Dragonshy wish that also makes sense since so far, there are no discontinuity/retcons) so that is an interesting theory.

What collectible card game was this anyway? Was this from the bio or card game that said that? Because they teased the collectible biography card with Ahuizotl with his location residence in "Jungles of Equestria". Some people think it's just something not to think about and might be a mistake. But surprise! The fucker's real. And Sombra's horn is teased that that survived. And that's why I think that there's a possibilty that Sombra could come back.

As for the problem with that theory, I'm assuming the artifact hunt is indeed before she made the Sapphire Stone. I'm assuming Daring thought that she doesn't want to put anyone in danger and want any young ward of joining her adventure. In fact, it's been stated in Eternal Flower while she made a skirmish of Rosy Thorn (and teased in Marked Thief when Tater Tot wants to join Daring to stop Mojo) So I dunno, basically she planned a contingency. Hope that answers your question.

Also, this book actually mention of a Cipactli Queen. Now we have Cipactli from Stranger than Fanfiction. Further proof of the books being canon. As well as Quibble Pants mentioning Trek to the Terrifying Tower. 

All this dude missing are the missing mouths.

vector__532___cipactli_by_dashiesparkle-

1) I wasn't making the "Twilight's mom wrote the books" claim. My point was that this Daring Do award existed when Twilight was a filly (however long ago this was), which means that at the very least, at least one Daring Do book existed at the time.

2) It turns out I was mistaken - It's actually from the MLP cellphone game, not the cards. "One of Equestria's most famous novelists, A. K. Yearling is the author of the best-selling "Daring Do" book series which includes such classics as "The Quest for the Sapphire Stone" and "The Griffon's Goblet".

It's a bit late at the moment so I'll see about replying to the rest of your post tomorrow. :)

Edited by Daring_Do

13 hours ago, nathanthemoldy said:

I could give you the glossaries of the book. But honestly, it's a pain in the ass to photo shoot all of the pages.

Thanks, but don't worry about it. I'll buy them at some point. :)

(edited)
14 hours ago, Daring_Do said:

1) I wasn't making the "Twilight's mom wrote the books" claim. My point was that this Daring Do award existed when Twilight was a filly (however long ago this was), which means that at the very least, at least one Daring Do book existed at the time.

2) It turns out I was mistaken - It's actually from the MLP cellphone game, not the cards. "One of Equestria's most famous novelists, A. K. Yearling is the author of the best-selling "Daring Do" book series which includes such classics as "The Quest for the Sapphire Stone" and "The Griffon's Goblet".

It's a bit late at the moment so I'll see about replying to the rest of your post tomorrow. :)

1) I could ignore the comic continuty since the staff stated here and there that they are not canon. But your theory of the books being around longer than Twilight's Elements of Harmony days in quite interesting. if that is the case, Daring would be around 32 or what number of pony years that take place. The age of ponies is extremely up in the air. Not even Lauren Faust knows the  correct ages/lifespan before she was resigned from the show. The only thing that we do know about them is the life span of alicorns. To which was slightly was briefly touch upon in the book Journal of the Two Sisters to which both Luna and Celestia said that their "lifespans are ridiculous". I always assume when something has sentience/anthropmorphism, they have an increased life span. (Samurai Jack's season finale brought back the archaeological canines from the beginning of the series so assumingly they have the same life spans as humans do, which kind of supports my evidence I suppose but obviously that's a different show all together)

2) Ah the gameloft game. I play it ocasionally in my phone, but I haven't obtain Daring/AK yet.

If there are some things that I admire, we get to explore places that we haven't yet to see and little clairification of certain events that people do not understand. Apparently, The Forbidden Jungle in the official map of the show map is called: Ponnisula Yucatan. (which is where the 1st book took place) And the Unicorn Range. (which is said to be full of monochrome colored ponies)

As for clarification, the book's glossary has expanded upon the whole "800 years of heat". And it bugs the shit out of me that many people do not get Twilight and RD's nerd fight from Daring Don't. But what really bother me is that Dave Polsky just said: Ahuizotl is delusional.

To further analyze this, I copypasta this vital quote

Rainbow Dash: How can we just stand by and do nothing? You know what's at stake here! Ahuizotl has sought control of the Tenochtitlan Basin since book three!

Twilight Sparkle: True, but in book four, she defeated Ahuizotl and secured the Amulet of Atonement, dispelling the dark magic of the Ketztwctl Empress, and thus protecting the basin with the Radiant Shield of Razdon!

Rainbow Dash: But the Radiant Shield of Razdon is vulnerable to the dark enchantment of the Rings of Scorchero!

Twilight Sparkle: Are you forgetting that the Rings were scattered to the four corners of Tenochtitlan, thus rendering the dark enchantment powerless?

Rainbow Dash: Only if you assume the Rings have yet to be retrieved, and the ring Caballeron just stole isn't the last ring to complete the dark tower and its cruel hold on Tenochtitlan! Did you ever think of that?!

By the way, I'm glad that Quetzalcoatl is changed. Because that was stupid. This scene was kind of retconned for the book, but it puts actual sense. (and honestly it's for the better)

From the glossary

Ketztwctl Empress: An evil ruler who once controlled the Tenochtitlan Basin with the Amulet of Atonement. Daring Do used the Radiant Shield of Razdon to dispel her dark enchantments and block Ahuizotl's attempt to gain control over the area.

So, instead of Ahuizotl controlling the area from the start and not making us think that he join forces with her, he instead gotten himself a role reverse. So the empress was the one who controlled the area from the first place, and Ahuizotl tries to subdue the valley but stopped by Daring thanks to the Radiant Shield of Razdon. So Ahuizotl somehow get research or whatever resources he gains, and gather the rings of scorchero to stop/break/dispel the shield. It also irritates me that they never expanded on what RD and TS have said in their nerd fight. This is the most important clue, up until the writers made him say: "I WILL MAKE THE VALLEY ARID FOR 8 CENTURIES MWAHAHAHAHA!!!!!" It's those things where you blame Polsky and the editor and not the character itself. Ahuizotl did have a motive, but they never expanded upon that important scene. And many people are extremely stupid by thinking Ahuizotl is this stupid villain that did not have a goal or motive. I don't get it...

Boy oh boy I had a fun time editing all of that words in my last comment.... >_>

Edited by nathanthemoldy

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/25/2017 at 9:28 PM, Daring_Do said:

*knock knock*

I've purchased and read pretty much all of the spinoff media, outside of most picture books and the passport to reading stuff among other similar products as I've decided that's pretty much exclusively for the target audience.  The only exceptions I've made are for the official Little Brown picture books that in my humble opinion...aren't really worth it.  I do have a special fondness for the spinoff media though...and am now contemplating whether I should reread it at some point since I've only read the vast majority of it once...talk about a first world problem.

Anyways, I've read the Daring Do books.  It has been a while, but I remember the basics, and I recall ranking them among the best of GM Berrow's books.  I'm not sure if I'd place them at number one, but they are definitely recommended.  Princess Twilight Sparkle and the Forgotten Books of Autumn also makes a great reference to the third book in the Daring Do trilogy...which I think is supposed to be like book 11 or something in the in-universe Daring Do continuity, but as a human in this world I only have access to three of them, lol.

I think most of all I really like the idea of ponies other than the mane six and Starlight and their friends participating in their own adventures and protecting Equestria.  I also like when the books dive into different genres.  I guess I like Lyra and Bonbon and the Mares from S.M.I.L.E. for much the same reason, although Daring was fortunate to get three full books and hardcover ones at that.  They certainly earn bonus points for presentation.  I'd love it if the series were to continue but I suppose I would be fine with it staying a trilogy.  

• Brohoof 2

On 8/6/2017 at 11:54 PM, AlbaTross said:

I've purchased and read pretty much all of the spinoff media, outside of most picture books and the passport to reading stuff among other similar products as I've decided that's pretty much exclusively for the target audience.  The only exceptions I've made are for the official Little Brown picture books that in my humble opinion...aren't really worth it.  I do have a special fondness for the spinoff media though...and am now contemplating whether I should reread it at some point since I've only read the vast majority of it once...talk about a first world problem.

Anyways, I've read the Daring Do books.  It has been a while, but I remember the basics, and I recall ranking them among the best of GM Berrow's books.  I'm not sure if I'd place them at number one, but they are definitely recommended.  Princess Twilight Sparkle and the Forgotten Books of Autumn also makes a great reference to the third book in the Daring Do trilogy...which I think is supposed to be like book 11 or something in the in-universe Daring Do continuity, but as a human in this world I only have access to three of them, lol.

I think most of all I really like the idea of ponies other than the mane six and Starlight and their friends participating in their own adventures and protecting Equestria.  I also like when the books dive into different genres.  I guess I like Lyra and Bonbon and the Mares from S.M.I.L.E. for much the same reason, although Daring was fortunate to get three full books and hardcover ones at that.  They certainly earn bonus points for presentation.  I'd love it if the series were to continue but I suppose I would be fine with it staying a trilogy.  

Berrow said that the solo rereleases of the DD books sold well enough for her to continue. But she doesn't specify if we're going forward or backward. (I really want to know what happens in Books 3-4/or 5 or 6 with the whole Ketzketwctl Empress thing going on) 

I haven't read the picture books and the Little Golden Brown (though, I realy love the artwork, better in anything than what current IDW pony artist Jay Fosgitt does nowadays) but I reallllyyyy wanted to get Daring Do Double Dare. Because that was book has some interesting things like an evil Zebra, and more teeny bits of information of the Daring Do books. More specifically Volcano of Destiny. I haven't read the other ones because the Daring books interested me the most. Say what you want about Daring Don't, but I do agree the episode could be written better if it was for Berrow and not Polsky. He's like the Ken Penders (but not really at the same time) of MLP. Then again, there are more show wrters who have done mistakes, or they're not that good or the show they are writing for weren't their cup of tea to write.  

• Brohoof 1

23 hours ago, nathanthemoldy said:

Berrow said that the solo rereleases of the DD books sold well enough for her to continue. But she doesn't specify if we're going forward or backward. (I really want to know what happens in Books 3-4/or 5 or 6 with the whole Ketzketwctl Empress thing going on) 

I haven't read the picture books and the Little Golden Brown (though, I realy love the artwork, better in anything than what current IDW pony artist Jay Fosgitt does nowadays) but I reallllyyyy wanted to get Daring Do Double Dare. Because that was book has some interesting things like an evil Zebra, and more teeny bits of information of the Daring Do books. More specifically Volcano of Destiny. I haven't read the other ones because the Daring books interested me the most. Say what you want about Daring Don't, but I do agree the episode could be written better if it was for Berrow and not Polsky. He's like the Ken Penders (but not really at the same time) of MLP. Then again, there are more show wrters who have done mistakes, or they're not that good or the show they are writing for weren't their cup of tea to write.  

Really?  I'd love if she would write more Daring Do books, or more books in general.  I think her name is on The Deluxe Junior Novel for the upcoming film, but that's the only book I see in the pipeline that she has apparently wrote.  Plus, I don't know what the difference between it and the official novelization will be....anyways, if you haven't read all of her existing books they're highly recommended.  

Her very first book, Twilight Sparkle and the Crystal Heart Spell isn't the greatest, aside from one mindblowing bit of backstory for Cadance, but I think her other books are a huge improvement over it.  I'd highly recommend the boxed set for the  Mane Six novels as you save money vs buying all six individually.  There's also a boxed set for her Princess novels starring the four princesses, in which Twilight finally gets the decent book she deserves.  Discord, Lyra and Bonbon, Starlight and Trixie also have books now and I recommend them too, although they don't have a boxed set yet so you'll have to buy them individually.  Thankfully they don't cost all that much.  

Don't speak the name of Ken Penders.  There's still a sore spot regarding an old favourite comic of mine, even though I'm glad I found MLP as a replacement to fill the void he inadvertently created.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)
19 hours ago, Steve Piranha said:

So, you think Daring Do will mention this treasure hunters society in Daring Done?

If Berrow or whoever actually read the books writes in the episode, it's a hope that is sure to be inevitable 

On 8/9/2017 at 4:04 PM, AlbaTross said:

Really?  I'd love if she would write more Daring Do books, or more books in general.  I think her name is on The Deluxe Junior Novel for the upcoming film, but that's the only book I see in the pipeline that she has apparently wrote.  Plus, I don't know what the difference between it and the official novelization will be....anyways, if you haven't read all of her existing books they're highly recommended.  

Her very first book, Twilight Sparkle and the Crystal Heart Spell isn't the greatest, aside from one mindblowing bit of backstory for Cadance, but I think her other books are a huge improvement over it.  I'd highly recommend the boxed set for the  Mane Six novels as you save money vs buying all six individually.  There's also a boxed set for her Princess novels starring the four princesses, in which Twilight finally gets the decent book she deserves.  Discord, Lyra and Bonbon, Starlight and Trixie also have books now and I recommend them too, although they don't have a boxed set yet so you'll have to buy them individually.  Thankfully they don't cost all that much.  

Don't speak the name of Ken Penders.  There's still a sore spot regarding an old favourite comic of mine, even though I'm glad I found MLP as a replacement to fill the void he inadvertently created.

Something I notice apparently the acknowledge in Stranger than Fan Fiction. Apparently, Caballeron did need another henchpony. So Rosy Thorn is sort of allued to this episode. And Josh Haber did read the Daring books. I mean, he and his co writer just mentioned Trek to the Terrifying Tower.IMG_7122.thumb.PNG.3a3d66aaca6c100822234b3e4c82970a.PNG

Edited by nathanthemoldy

On 8/9/2017 at 4:04 PM, AlbaTross said:

Also props to Berrow of renaming Quetzalcoatl Empress to Ketwctl Empress. (that was fucking stupid)

36 minutes ago, nathanthemoldy said:

Also props to Berrow of renaming Quetzalcoatl Empress to Ketwctl Empress. (that was fucking stupid)

I can think of far dumber things in this franchise that haven't been addressed, but yeah, I'll give her a point for that.  

• 3 weeks later...
On 8/17/2017 at 1:53 PM, AlbaTross said:

I can think of far dumber things in this franchise that haven't been addressed, but yeah, I'll give her a point for that.  

Wanting to bring this thread back.

Thanks to Daring Done, the books are now confirmed as canon.

Now we have a location from the books called the Get on Inn. And little more background on the supposed cursed tiaras. Ahuizotl is even more fucking dangerous than ever.

Sink an entire village to the ground to (pressumably) to cause more misery towards Daring. Like, holy shit.

• Brohoof 1

Wanting to bring this thread back.

Thanks to Daring Done, the books are now confirmed as canon.

Now we have a location from the books called the Get on Inn. And little more background on the supposed cursed tiaras. Ahuizotl is even more fucking dangerous than ever.

Sink an entire village to the ground to (pressumably) to cause more misery towards Daring. Like, holy shit.

It might also be worth noting that G.M. Berrow wrote that episode.  She also canonized glowpaz, which was first seen in Trixie and the Razzle-Dazzle Ruse.  I firmly stand by the notion that the spinoff media is canon, just B canon.  All G.M. Berrow did here was make certain things A canon.  Now I'm wondering what would happen if Jeremy Whitley ever wrote an episode.  It's never going to happen though.  Actually, I never expected G.M. Berrow to start writing episodes, and when she did write one I thought it was just going to be a one-off novelty, so I guess anything's possible.  

• Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 8/10/2017 at 7:45 PM, nathanthemoldy said:

If Berrow or whoever actually read the books writes in the episode, it's a hope that is sure to be inevitable 

Well, Daring Done showed both the inn and the mare running it from Thief of Marapoore :lol:. Still, I'd like the show addressing the Cirrostratan and the treasure hunter society. Or write more books 

• Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...
(edited)
On 9/29/2017 at 0:04 PM, Steve Piranha said:

Well, Daring Done showed both the inn and the mare running it from Thief of Marapoore :lol:. Still, I'd like the show addressing the Cirrostratan and the treasure hunter society. Or write more books 

Forbidden City is mentioned. And evenly referenced the Wild Bunch gang. Who ironically 1st appearance was nodded in one of the EQG shorts. Although it was one of the members

They also explained who got one of the tiara relics. Which was a big tease that never went anywhere Forbidden city. It’s now revealed that Ahuizotl got one of the relic and was trying to fuck over the Somnambular Village

The show pretty much knows the books existence than what people believed.

Edited by nathanthemoldy

5 hours ago, nathanthemoldy said:

Forbidden City is mentioned. And evenly referenced the Wild Bunch gang. Who ironically 1st appearance was nodded in one of the EQG shorts. Although it was one of the members

They also explained who got one of the tiara relics. Which was a big tease that never went anywhere Forbidden city. It’s now revealed that Ahuizotl got one of the relic and was trying to fuck over the Somnambular Village

The show pretty much knows the books existence than what people believed.

Well, the writer of those books had a hand on making references to them 

• 1 year later...
On 9/29/2017 at 12:04 PM, Steve Piranha said:

On 10/13/2017 at 7:05 AM, Steve Piranha said:

Well, the writer of those books had a hand on making references to them 

On 9/5/2017 at 12:27 AM, AlbaTross said:

It might also be worth noting that G.M. Berrow wrote that episode.  She also canonized glowpaz, which was first seen in Trixie and the Razzle-Dazzle Ruse.  I firmly stand by the notion that the spinoff media is canon, just B canon.  All G.M. Berrow did here was make certain things A canon.  Now I'm wondering what would happen if Jeremy Whitley ever wrote an episode.  It's never going to happen though.  Actually, I never expected G.M. Berrow to start writing episodes, and when she did write one I thought it was just going to be a one-off novelty, so I guess anything's possible.  

And now, I necromanced this thread once again. Now that Season 8 is over, Knuckerbocker, the dragon from Daring Do and the Eternal Flower, mentioned in Matter of Principals. They also referenced the conch that could summon dragons much like in the book. And most recently in Friend in the End, it is revealed that the Amulet of Aurora is made from the same kind of material (Metal) that the Amulet of Atonement is made from.

• Brohoof 1

And now, I necromanced this thread once again. Now that Season 8 is over, Knuckerbocker, the dragon from Daring Do and the Eternal Flower, mentioned in Matter of Principals. They also referenced the conch that could summon dragons much like in the book. And most recently in Friend in the End, it is revealed that the Amulet of Aurora is made from the same kind of material (Metal) that the Amulet of Atonement is made from.

That’s pretty kickass. What’s next? Ambermoon and Lilymoon? The rabbit-winged horses? Bat alicorns? :dash: OR THE GODDAMN BAT HORSES :angry:?