Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

The Equestrian claw of Vangeance (5X5)

MickeyAdaptus

Maple's expression changed. She was angered "Look that's only the worst I've personally seen him do. He is capable of doing much worse I believe, but still he's a good guy now. As much as I'd like to argue about it I believe you don't know who your talking about so for now... Let's just be allies."

• Brohoof 2

"Fine." he simply said.  Elyssios might be a veteran space marine, but when it came to diplomacy or talk in general, he was not one to activily succeed with that.

For a space marine, talking to other aliens mostly results with instead using words, blows would be dealth. With an exception of the Eldar who seemed to somethimes have temporary alliances with Imperium when it would benefit their own goals.

• Brohoof 1

Supersonic looked at the swords, then smiled demonically. She raised one of the swords and disintegrated one of the Hydra's carcasses. "Elyysios, there wasn't a body. They were just sitt-HYDRA ATTACK! THERE ARE MORE IN YHE DISTANCE!"

• Brohoof 1

Elyysios looked towards the incoming Hydra's

He activated the mechanism of his Chainsword as it comes roaring to life.

Elyysios started sprinting towards the Advancing Hydra's and a slaughter was at hand.

His chainsword slashed trough countless of Hydra's while he occasionally murdered some with his bolt pistol.

His entire armour had stains of Hydra blood on it.

• Brohoof 1

Supersonic shot both blasts and rays of energy from her shortswords, and when she activated her Avatar, she found that the shortswords appeared as part of the Avatar, to her delight. "These things won't stop coming! We need to attack the Hydra Castle!"

• Brohoof 1

"Very well, lead me to there, and I will leave not a single shred of these primitives alive." Elyysios replied while he still kept fighting.

As a space marine, fighting was his only purpose, he was shining in full glory as he was carrying out what he was made to do, slaughter the enemies of Mankind.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Supersonic finished off the wave of Hydra and called to Elyysios. "The castle is straight ahead. It won't take long to arrive. But be ready to fight. There will be more enemies then you have ever seen!" As she spoke, a dying Hydra bit her Avatar and she cried out in pain. She deactivated it and saw that her leg was crippled and oozing blood and some kind of poison. She slowly flapped her wings and flew over to a tree stump to apply medicine. 

Edited by OracleOfTwilight
Pripyat Pony requested an edit.
  • Brohoof 1

Seeing as Supersonic got wounded, the Astartes made a quick decision. He started to speed up his fighting methods and tanked his way

towards the Hydra Castle, sometimes just running past Hydra's while his power armour could tank most of their attacks while he was on the run.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Supersonic applied extract of wormwood and nightshade to some dock leaves and then wrapped them around her hoof, eliminating the pain and already healing her. 

Pripyat Pony requested an edit.
  • Brohoof 1

As he fought his way trough the Hydra horde and he eventually stood at the gates of the Castle.

Unfortunately, a massive Hydra towered above him, a lot bigger than the average hydra.

"Don't think you can deter me Xeno filth." Elyysios said to the massive Hydra.

The massive Hydra started launched its fire breath towards the Space Marine, he quickly rolled out of the way so he would not get in touch with the flames.

Suddenly, a ray of violet light relived the Hydra of one of its heads! Supersonic flew in and was about to finish the job when the Hydra's tail whipped around and smashed into Supersonic, not harming her much but knocking her out of the way. 

• Brohoof 1

Elyysios smiled under his Helmet, seeing his Equestrian Companion being so fast paced in Combat.

When one the Hydra heads tried to attack him he made a quick slash towards its mouth, only to follow up with him climbing on its head and driving the Chainsword deep into its head, murdering it badly.

There was one Hydra head left.

When the Hydra head that he stood upon started to collapse, he jumped into the air, planning his jump in such a way where he held the weight of himself into account. He used the dropping force of weight to gain a drastically increase in the force where the chainsword impacted on the last head, slashing it into half!

Supersonic stormed the Castle throne room and shot off three guards' heads using a ray of energy. "King Bloodwake. The ruler of the Hydra. My foe for years! How mighty are you now, after we have defeated your armies and guards!"

• Brohoof 1

Elyysios followed her into the castle when saw the Hydra King, he was tempted to attack it with an unmatching fury.

But no matter how tempting that sounded, he decided to let Supersonic have the honour of vengeance. As a space marine, he knew the meaning of duty and honour like it was his only concern in life.

• Brohoof 1

Supersonic shot a blast of energy, silencing the last Hydra in Equestria. She noticed something on the throne. It was a crossbow that looked exactly like her armor and swords. "I've completed my set! The power of these artifacts together is great. Finally, I have a set of weapons that will last me!"

• Brohoof 1

Elyysios looked at Supersonic with curiosity. "If only the Salamanders chapter had so much luck finding their artefacts as much as she is having right now. The primarch Vulkan would be walking among his brothers on the moon of Prometheus then." He said to himself.

"I think I have an explanation. Artifacts that belong in sets are attracted to each other, so when I found this armor the first time I was here battling these Hydra, I knew it was part of a set of armor and weapony."

• Brohoof 1

Elyysios nodded. He holstered his weapons as he walked outside the castle, looking with statsfication at all the massacre they had spread among their enemies.

He then looked back at Supersonic and asked her "What is your next course of action?" he asked her curiously.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Supersonic considered the question for a minute, then spoke. "We need to repair your spacecraft and then cut off the Eastern armies of Hydra."

• Brohoof 1

Elyysios blinked, quite surprised by Supersonic's answer.

"I am afraid I will have to decline in some regards, the Astral Claws will not survive in its weakened and misguided state, let alone the ability to recruit new initiates in order to build our chapter up to full strength."

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Supersonic was quite stunned, but she righted herself. "Alright then, but are you going to remain here and assist us with combat of our enemies? It would be highly appreciated." She stood and turned. "Regardless of your answer, it is vital that we move."

• Brohoof 1

Elyysios stood there with a train of thoughts until he finally answered.

"While I would love to slaughter your enemies, there is going to be a consequence."

"As much as we are Space Marines, we are no fools, instead of having 1000 battle brothers in our chapter, we are only reduced to 3 battle brothers that barely emerged from a civil war. Should our chapter engage into another planetary war, the chance will be high the Astral Claws will NOT survive."

'For Emperor's sake, I cannot believe I am sharing our chapter details with Xeno's but it is our only course of option, either that, or we might as well follow Huron into damnation.' he thought grimly

Supersonic blinked and looked puzzled before answering. "I don't understand most of what you just said, but I heard you say that you would love to slaughter my enemies, so we need to go. Now." She sheathed her swords across her back and holstered her crossbow. 

• Brohoof 1

The astartes sighed and gave her a quick nod before following her.

'Even if our chapter where to gather full strength, our goal is still unclear, The Imperium now sees our chapter as a band of renegades and traitors, in my centuries of serving the chapter, I have always followed the order of our Chapter Master like any space marine would, but this is no longer the case, our once proud chapter master had been corrupted by the ruinous powers of Chaos, along with all our once proud and loyal brothers.' He thought with anger

• Brohoof 1