Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc Meet The Changeling In Me! OOC

Will Guide

(edited)

Link to RP

Okay, @Maple Bat, I'll get us started on this. Although, I'm starting with Unicorn Will Guide already acquainted with your OC's. And he already knows about his inner Changeling side. He begins asking if his Changeling side is ready to come out!

Edited by WiiGuy2014
  • Brohoof 1

(edited)

Yes. C. Will has gain the nerve to tell. But will his friends accept him? We'll find out....

@Maple Bat

By the way, exactly where this talk is going to happen, I want you to come up with it.

Edited by WiiGuy2014
  • Brohoof 1

(edited)
12 minutes ago, Maple Bat said:

Oh ok. Does Will have a house? If not then fluttershy's cottage would be a good place to tell them.

Technically as of Season 5-today, he's been renting a room in Twilight's Castle of Friendship. Such a big place, so he helps Spike keep it clean whenever he has the time. Wherever you chose is fine.

Edited by WiiGuy2014
  • Brohoof 1

(edited)

So far, so good, but I don't want to make big monologue speeches. So, I'm going to have my OCs answer your OCs' questions one at a time. 

Something to know about how I'll Bold, Italicize, and Underline in Bold my posts:

Bold: The Dialog of Changeling Will Guide.

Italicized: The inner thoughts of Will Guide as the Unicorn and the Changeling

Underlined in Bold (with or without italics): Both Unicorn and Changeling Will are saying or thinking the exact same thing.

I don't want to rely on the tools that don't appear in the mobile view. So I'm not doing colored text, except for bold.

Edited by WiiGuy2014
  • Brohoof 1

@Maple Bat

At some point in this, I think Woody should sing to Unicorn Will Guide or remind him of the good times they'd spent together. Changeling Will could feed off the friendship type of homosexual love between U. Will and Woody to help prove good Changeling feeding doesn't hurt. Not right away, but later.

• Brohoof 1

Okay, as you'll see, the upcoming post involves me narrating the opening of the animated Disney Classic, Beauty and the Beast. If you want to know my "narrating voice", just listen to this voice done by @Shining Light in a request he offered my OC (There's two takes, so take your pick from 1:06 or 1:15): 

I'll wait for you to reply here before I post the next main (all set to go) post!

42 minutes ago, WiiGuy2014 said:

Okay, as you'll see, the upcoming post involves me narrating the opening of the animated Disney Classic, Beauty and the Beast. If you want to know my "narrating voice", just listen to this voice done by @Shining Light in a request he offered my OC (There's two takes, so take your pick from 1:06 or 1:15): 

I'll wait for you to reply here before I post the next main (all set to go) post!

If you're asking opinion I like the second one better other wise This is My reply to your post

Okay, I'm going to now post the Prologue. And don't worry, I do have an idea for Woody to do in Will's telling of the classic. For now, just watch and see.

Just now, Maple Bat said:

You said it was beauty and the beast...

If you make him the beast he's not gonna find it funny

Hmm...might I ask why not?

I love Woody's reaction. If it's alright, he could take over as Gaston while still being Woody the audience member. Being a chaotic creature, I'm sure he could act for two.

One question about Maple Bat the character: When she left the room, what did she meant by "Uggh, No wI have to hide that from everypony in canterlot. she sighed"?

First of all, about Maple Bat's reputation: If she doesn't want ponies to know she's friends with a non-reformed-looking Changeling like Will Guide, he can stay "in the closet, or should I say, "in the Unicorn" in public places. He's been doing so well. The only ones who already know and are keeping it quiet are the Changelings and freed pony prisoners who were there at Chrysalis' defeat and King Thorax's ascension in S6 Finale.

Second of all, tell me what you think of this hilarious video involving Gaston: