Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc Meet The Changeling In Me! OOC

Will Guide

• 2 weeks later...

First of all, did you notice my little wink to the improvement of C. Will's appearance in my latest post?

Second, do you think there should be a moment where the Sanity Rune will be used? Would be pointless if it wasn't put to use.

Woody's time-travel confession to Will is a very good one. Gets me right here! :( I bet it's a good thing I had Will talk about his own time-travel experience, so he could sympathize with Woody.

Before I post my next post, I want to know how tall Woody is at full height compared to me and the other characters.

You actually inspired that idea!

He's the same height as Fluttershy or Anypony else Minus the horns that is his horns make him a bit taller. Remember he's a quadruped meaning he walks on all 4 legs

• Brohoof 1

Wait, Woody's a quadruped? All throughout this so far, I thought he took after his biped father. 

Actually, if you'll recall how C. Will imitated Woody as the Beast first coming into the light on 2 dragon legs, it makes sense. C. Will has only just met the Siblings and assumed Woody moves around like his father.

Hey So I'm gonna have woody Talk with Celestia and I was wondering do you want to play her? Or should I? 

I'm Ok with either but perhaps would prefer if you played Celestia.

I'm not sure. I can play Celestia when she's kind and wise, but in this story, isn't she bitter toward your characters, because I wouldn't know how to properly play a bitter Celestia.  I mean, are there any specific details I should know about Bitter Celestia?

On the other hand, You've been playing as Maple, Woody, Fluttershy, and Discord (4 characters) while I've only played as the Will Guides (Actor souls nonwithstanding, so only 2 characters) maybe I should play as her to balance out the number of character roles? 

Your thoughts?

I think you can do it. Just take Celestia as a bit more of a selfish person but only slightly. The bitterness isn't too strong but it's there. She's around the same but she seems to almost not care about the 2 siblings.

If you still think you can't do it tell me and I'll do it I don't mind.

1 minute ago, Maple Bat said:

I think you can do it. Just take Celestia as a bit more of a selfish person but only slightly. The bitterness isn't too strong but it's there. She's around the same but she seems to almost not care about the 2 siblings.

If you still think you can't do it tell me and I'll do it I don't mind.

Actually, I have an idea. Maybe If I have her act like she did in Season 7's "A Royal Problem" or even Season 5's "Slice of Life" towards Luna. Just let me rewatch them and I should make a good bitter Celestia. Wouldn't you agree?

In your latest post about Woody and Celestia, what do you mean by, "Woody was nervous, He feared that she some how she knew about his ability."?

So this "bar" that our characters are at now have a group of socializing Bat Ponies? If so, would it be okay for C. Will to come out and socialize with them?

So for writers block I'd recommend reading something like a well-written fan fiction or a good book. Make it something you can relate with as well. For example I like action/adventure things so I'd read a action/adventure book. It really helps with writers block (For me at least)

• Brohoof 1