Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc Meet The Changeling In Me! OOC

Will Guide

@Maple Bat

Well, since MoonShadow is also a Changeling, perhaps C. Will can relate with him? Also, since MoonShadow prefers being shown, not told, perhaps if C. Will wants to reveal himself, a simple usage of the mirror would be all that's required for the start of another friendship. Your thoughts?

Plus, I've noticed something: Changelings aside, Our cast now contain one of a different type of species. Will Guide the Unicorn, MoonShadow the Earth Pony, Midnight Controller the Pegasus, Maple Bat the Bat Pony, and Woodland Orchestra the Dragonequs. I think it's a nice mix, don't you?

2 minutes ago, WiiGuy2014 said:

@Maple Bat

Well, since MoonShadow is also a Changeling, perhaps C. Will can relate with him? Also, since MoonShadow prefers being shown, not told, perhaps if C. Will wants to reveal himself, a simple usage of the mirror would be all that's required for the start of another friendship. Your thoughts?

Plus, I've noticed something: Changelings aside, Our cast now contain one of a different type of species. Will Guide the Unicorn, MoonShadow the Earth Pony, Midnight Controller the Pegasus, Maple Bat the Bat Pony, and Woodland Orchestra the Dragonequs. I think it's a nice mix, don't you?

Seeing as MoonShadow's trying to forget he's a changeling it wouldn't be that simple, unfortunately. He wouldn't be like "Hey you're a changeling? Well so am I." He'd more just behave similarly to any other guard and be confused on why you'd tell him.

As for that yea quite the mix I think it's all the races (Except griffen and yak (If you count those))

@Maple Bat

Very well, I'll play as if no one knows about MoonShadow. Would it be okay for C. Will to show himself though? So far, all our cast members except for Moon met C. Will.

I'll at least have the next post be about the autograph and U. Will's faint remembrance of a young MoonShadow, would that be fine? I'd be glad to follow your way for a while.

Edited by WiiGuy2014
Remove unnecessary link

@WiiGuy2014

Actually at that point (When he was 7) He saw the story and was still a young changeling he hadn't taken on his alter-ego yet. So if Will was to remember him then He'd remember he was a changeling.

The young, C. Moonshadow would have approached Will and at least told him his name. Since Moonshadow knew him on a first name basis they would have had to talk a bit.

Is that good enough info? And can you roll with it like that?

• Brohoof 1

2 minutes ago, Maple Bat said:

@WiiGuy2014

Actually at that point (When he was 7) He saw the story and was still a young changeling he hadn't taken on his alter-ego yet. So if Will was to remember him then He'd remember he was a changeling.

The young, C. Moonshadow would have approached Will and at least told him his name. Since Moonshadow knew him on a first name basis they would have had to talk a bit.

Is that good enough info? And can you roll with it like that?

Hmm....tricky. Not the way I would want it, but I'll just have U. Will simply never noticed the young Changeling watching from the back or somewhere where the unicorn wouldn't notice. Nevertheless, he'd be glad to make a guy happy with his autograph and apparently inspired a young one to become a royal guard with his story. He doesn't have to know Moon's full story. How about that?

• Brohoof 1

2 hours ago, WiiGuy2014 said:

Hmm....tricky. Not the way I would want it, but I'll just have U. Will simply never noticed the young Changeling watching from the back or somewhere where the unicorn wouldn't notice. Nevertheless, he'd be glad to make a guy happy with his autograph and apparently inspired a young one to become a royal guard with his story. He doesn't have to know Moon's full story. How about that?

Yea. Moon will tell what he doesn't care to. At this moment he probably is at that point he's convinced himself he's not a changeling. (ie He forgot)

• Brohoof 1

• 3 weeks later...

@Maple Bat

About C. Will reforming from black and hungry form to beautiful and healthy form, were you thinking that it's because he hasn't found true love? 

On a side note, in my head fanon, I intended the 2 Wills to become an official couple at the end of S7's A Royal Problem, leading his green shell to turn from green like Pre-King Thorax's was to blue like U. Will's vest. Then when C. Will would help Pharynx in "To Change a Changeling", C. Will's wings would become shiny like Thorax before him. I'm waiting for Season 8 for more future story ideas I could use with the Wills.

For this RP, I could have it so accepting U. Will as his true love can transformed C. Will to the form he's been dreaming of. What do you think?

@WiiGuy2014

I like the Idea.

What Maple's referring to, however, is something more similar to Thorax's brother (It think that was Pharynx?) how he accepted himself as wanting simply protect Thorax and then he referred. Which leads me to the idea of Self-acceptance being involved.

@Maple Bat @Ninetales

Here's an idea: 

For a sequence, how about C. Will growing into a clumsy giant due to too much love given to him by U. Will? Property damage could be played for laughs and C. Will could be constantly apologizing in place of rampaging.  Eventually, it gets to a point where C. Will stops growing and finds an empty place where he can't cause damage.

Your characters can react to the growing sequence and try talking to giant C. Will once he's reached the secluded place. Don't worry. I plan to have C. Wikk able to revert back to normal size, once he's got it under control.

What do you guys think?

(edited)

@Maple Bat@Ninetales

Okay, so the growth idea is more because both Wills really love each other, but are both too afraid to admit it and lie by saying they see each other as brothers. From this point on every time they deny loving each other, all that bottled up love is expanding C. Will's size. Like the idea, guys?

Edited by WiiGuy2014