Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc Meet The Changeling In Me! OOC

Will Guide

• The title was changed to Meet The Changeling In Me! OOC
  • 2 weeks later...

@Maple Bat

It's been about 2 weeks since my last move. It's where C. Will is starting to grow in size due to the bottled up love both Wills have for each other, but are too afraid to admit to the other. I think it's time to continue it.

So how would you like to do this? Should C. Will end up bursting out of the cottage, half-apologizing and half-enjoying the power rush? There will be no fatal deaths in this sequence and property damage at worst.

Suggestion for Your next post: have Maple put the pressure on C. Will about being honest about his feelings. His denial will only expand himself.

1 minute ago, WiiGuy2014 said:

@Maple Bat

It's been about 2 weeks since my last move. It's where C. Will is starting to grow in size due to the bottled up love both Wills have for each other, but are too afraid to admit to the other. I think it's time to continue it.

So how would you like to do this? Should C. Will end up bursting out of the cottage, half-apologizing and half-enjoying the power rush? There will be no fatal deaths in this sequence and property damage at worst.

Suggestion for Your next post: have Maple put the pressure on C. Will about being honest about his feelings. His denial will only expand himself.

Sorry I was waiting on that post but I guess I missed it :(

Yea. I'll get a post up right now! :kindness: Sorry. 

@Maple Bat

So, what do you think of how the Growing from Lies and Bottled Up Love Changeling Will sequence? I think the fact that he's making a big fat lie to hide his feelings and it's actually turning him into a big fat liar makes brilliant sense, don't you?

Not to mention the mental and emotional breakdown C. Will is having is making it tricky to fix this problem, much like how an upset person can make a situation worse if they don't calm down.

Don't worry. While your OCs try to calm the Giant C. Will down, U. Will is going to have to be very determined to save the Changeling from himself within himself.

@WiiGuy2014

I'm really confused. The part with the unicorn trying to climb a hill and the changeling growing just awestruck me. I feel like I'm being approached by two separate stories here. I just don't know how to react.

@Ninetales

14 minutes ago, Ninetales said:

@WiiGuy2014

I'm really confused. The part with the unicorn trying to climb a hill and the changeling growing just awestruck me. I feel like I'm being approached by two separate stories here. I just don't know how to react.

That's a metaphorical challenge that Unicorn Will Guide must overcome to save Changeling Will Guide from the dangerous side-effects of keeping love all bottled up. All of that is happening inside the Wills' shared mind, so Midnight can't really see it.

You just need to react to the Growing Changeling on the outside. Your last post was about Midnight knowing about Bottled-Up emotions. Perhaps Midnight can try to get through to C. Will by telling him that keeping bottled up emotions is not healthy. Perhaps that will help loosen C. Will up so that inside, U. Will can stand a better chance at helping his literal soulmate.

16 minutes ago, WiiGuy2014 said:

@Ninetales

That's a metaphorical challenge that Unicorn Will Guide must overcome to save Changeling Will Guide from the dangerous side-effects of keeping love all bottled up. All of that is happening inside the Wills' shared mind, so Midnight can't really see it.

You just need to react to the Growing Changeling on the outside. Your last post was about Midnight knowing about Bottled-Up emotions. Perhaps Midnight can try to get through to C. Will by telling him that keeping bottled up emotions is not healthy. Perhaps that will help loosen C. Will up so that inside, U. Will can stand a better chance at helping his literal soulmate.

Uhh, sure. I'll give that a shot.

@Maple Bat @Ninetales

I think your last two posts reacting to C. Will's emotional breakdown were okay. And if you would like to try again and make a better reaction in your next post, I could drag out C. Will's growth a bit longer while U. Will takes a bit longer to reach C. Will's face and tell the truth to set them both free inside their mind.

As long as you guys are having fun with it, I'm happy.

16 minutes ago, WiiGuy2014 said:

Try me!:sneer:

Alright fine I posted part 1 of 2 (After you I'll post part 2). You wanted something Drastic then that's what I'll give you

Edited by Maple Bat

4 minutes ago, Maple Bat said:

Alright fine I posted part 1 of 2 (After you I'll post part 2). You wanted something Drastic then that's what I'll give you

You want me to post before you do part 2?

What's the general idea You want me to post to work with your idea, then?

21 minutes ago, WiiGuy2014 said:

You want me to post before you do part 2?

What's the general idea You want me to post to work with your idea, then?

Maple only needs Wills full attention. So the way you want to go about that is up to you

@WiiGuy2014

Well? Do you like it?

The whole goal of the action was to help Will remember that He's not into Mares but I also can see this backfiring HORRIBLY

Edited by Maple Bat
  • Brohoof 1

Hmm... I was going to have U. Will climb up C. Will and confess his love directly to his giant eyes to break the spell.  But if you think C. Will getting jealous will lead to some extra excitement before U. Will can confess, then let's do it.

In fact, I'm going to have C. Will be jealous AND remember he's not into mares. Also, it's nice you brought Moonshadow, because what I have in mind involves him. Shall I make my surprise move?

5 hours ago, WiiGuy2014 said:

Hmm... I was going to have U. Will climb up C. Will and confess his love directly to his giant eyes to break the spell.  But if you think C. Will getting jealous will lead to some extra excitement before U. Will can confess, then let's do it.

In fact, I'm going to have C. Will be jealous AND remember he's not into mares. Also, it's nice you brought Moonshadow, because what I have in mind involves him. Shall I make my surprise move?

Yup. Do it. (Sorry about leaving suddenly. It was 1am and I needed sleep)

• Brohoof 1

44 minutes ago, Maple Bat said:

Yup. Do it. (Sorry about leaving suddenly. It was 1am and I needed sleep)

Just did it. And this would be a great opportunity for Moonshadow to meet the Changeling in me! 

As for the fact that Moonshadow is a Changeling who's long since forgotten he is one, can I reference it without actually saying it in a future post?

Just now, WiiGuy2014 said:

Just did it. And this would be a great opportunity for Moonshadow to meet the Changeling in me! 

As for the fact that Moonshadow is a Changeling who's long since forgotten he is one, can I reference it without actually saying it in a future post?

Actually with him around I still have some Ideas... ;)

• Brohoof 1

4 minutes ago, Maple Bat said:

Actually with him around I still have some Ideas... ;)

Does your ideas require C. Will to stay larger a little while longer, or is it not required, but I leave him a giant just for the heck of it?