Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc Meet The Changeling In Me! OOC

Will Guide

@Maple Bat

The time will eventually come when Maple and Moon decides to become a couple, right? But for that to happen, i think they'll need to be honest about their "hidden" side. MoonShadow needs to show his Changeling side and Maple needs to show her Pegasus side.

Here's an idea: Allow Will to keep Maple from going back to Bat Form when Moonshadow reveals himself. That way, she'll feel vulnerable, but Moonshadow can prove he would never harm her.

I also think the reason Changeling Moonshadow didn't transform like the other reformed Changelings is because he hasn't found some pony who cares for his Changeling side. After all, Maple did tell C. Will, "I think it's just something you haven't come to terms with about you being a changeling or something and once you come to terms with that maybe you'll reform!"

So, I'm thinking Moon can reach that reform appearance when he's honest with Maple. Of course, this is just a suggestion. Let me know what you think?

15 hours ago, WiiGuy2014 said:

@Maple Bat

The time will eventually come when Maple and Moon decides to become a couple, right? But for that to happen, i think they'll need to be honest about their "hidden" side. MoonShadow needs to show his Changeling side and Maple needs to show her Pegasus side.

Here's an idea: Allow Will to keep Maple from going back to Bat Form when Moonshadow reveals himself. That way, she'll feel vulnerable, but Moonshadow can prove he would never harm her.

I also think the reason Changeling Moonshadow didn't transform like the other reformed Changelings is because he hasn't found some pony who cares for his Changeling side. After all, Maple did tell C. Will, "I think it's just something you haven't come to terms with about you being a changeling or something and once you come to terms with that maybe you'll reform!"

So, I'm thinking Moon can reach that reform appearance when he's honest with Maple. Of course, this is just a suggestion. Let me know what you think?

Ok. The plan wouldn't work exactly. She'd run when she found out about Moonshadow that or attack the two out of fear. She'd feel like he was taken by changelings. On top of that her Changeling "Friend" Put her in a vulnerable situation where she could get taken away by the changelings again. so if it were to turn violent them Maple would harm the Wills too. I had an Idea of how it would play out myself and the Wills are going to be approached when it's time.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

I am so sorry! That was stupid of me for not thinking that through!

OK just let me know when you'receive ready to do it your way, ok? 

For now, can you respond to my IC response about the deer horns?

Edited by WiiGuy2014
Wrong words
  • Brohoof 1

@Maple Bat

Ooh, MoonShadow wants Will to help him earn Maple's love. My next post is going to have a little pressure. 

Need advice: how would YOU want me to help Moon? Should he even know that Maple's right inside? Should I just do what I myself would do if I was asked to help bring two shy lovers together?

10 hours ago, WiiGuy2014 said:

@Maple Bat

Ooh, MoonShadow wants Will to help him earn Maple's love. My next post is going to have a little pressure. 

Need advice: how would YOU want me to help Moon? Should he even know that Maple's right inside? Should I just do what I myself would do if I was asked to help bring two shy lovers together?

Do what you would do if you were in the situation In real life. I want to see how the Wills would handle this.

I'd also make sure that MoonShadow is aware of his own changeling form and he knows that He has to get Maple to understand that He has good intentions, like the Wills. (Which is gonna be hard since Woody can't calm her down)

1 minute ago, Maple Bat said:

Do what you would do if you were in the situation In real life. I want to see how the Wills would handle this.

I'd also make sure that MoonShadow is aware of his own changeling form and he knows that He has to get Maple to understand that He has good intentions, like the Wills. (Which is gonna be hard since Woody can't calm her down)

Okay.

When Maple does get upset at the reveal, do you think C. Will at this size could at least hold her back, while U. Will and Moon explain his good intentions?

7 minutes ago, WiiGuy2014 said:

Okay.

When Maple does get upset at the reveal, do you think C. Will at this size could at least hold her back, while U. Will and Moon explain his good intentions?

At the size he is at I definitely think so

4 minutes ago, WiiGuy2014 said:

@Fennekin @Maple Bat

Considering Moonshadow is about to confess to Maple, shouldn't Midnight be here to witness it? What about Woody?

Woody basically knows this is about to happen but he doesn't wish to... Or perhaps he's already there? (His powers allow for a lot to happen)

Well, you can have it so that Woody was watching us. After all, it might be awesome for him to secretly see Will calm down Maple since this RP started with Woody having to calm Maple. Now it's my turn.

2 minutes ago, Fennekin said:

No one told me there was gonna be singing!

if it helps @WiiGuy2014 then you can do it!

In the video, they quiet down the vocals so it sounds like instrumental background music.

Just now, Maple Bat said:

@WiiGuy2014

While I do agree that it fits the moment I feel these should be a bit more centered towards Maple and MoonShadow and their development. Though if it really does help you, go for it.

Just a thought. But let's see what happens next...

• 2 weeks later...
5 hours ago, WiiGuy2014 said:

@Maple Bat

@Fennekin

So, both Changelings reached their Final Stage of metamorphosis.

To quote Pinkie Pie, "This feels like an ending. It doesn't have to be an ending, right"

You guys want to keep going?

Let's not end this here, I kinda wanna watch relationships develop between the group, Such as "Where are MoonShadow and Maple going to go with this?" "What about the relation of Woody, the Wills and Midnight?" I'm leaning to keep it going

• Brohoof 1

@Fennekin @Maple Bat

5 minutes ago, Maple Bat said:

Let's not end this here, I kinda wanna watch relationships develop between the group, Such as "Where are MoonShadow and Maple going to go with this?" "What about the relation of Woody, the Wills and Midnight?" I'm leaning to keep it going

I agree.

C. Will would want to know if Moon would reveal himself to Celestia and the Day Guard, which given U. Will talking some sense into Celestia earlier, shouldn't make things too difficult. And how is Woody doing with his music?

Also, Midnight said he might be meeting up with his sister. Perhaps we could meet her.