Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc Meet The Changeling In Me! OOC

Will Guide

Your last post was confusing.

In Woody's line:

7 minutes ago, Maple Bat said:

Woody stepped between them cutting off the tension"You know how protective she is of you two because of all the love between you after all."

Who's the first "you", who's the "you two" and who is the "love between?"  Can you write the answer here with the names in place of the pronouns?

(edited)
22 minutes ago, WiiGuy2014 said:

Woody stepped between them cutting off the tension" Fluttershy you know how protective she is of you two (Discord and Fluttershy) because of all the love between you after all." (The family)

@WiiGuy2014

Edited by Maple Bat
  • Brohoof 1

Just curious, but kind of voice does Woody natural voice sound like, as well as the tone of voice? Using U. Will Guide as an example:

Voice: Young 20's age voice, kind and gentle

Tone of Voice: With a sense of child-like wonder or like how someone would narrate a Disney story

Yes. You should put it in the IC in your next post with the Siblings doing their practice. I would like any readers to know what's happening on the outside before they follow me deep into my mind.

(edited)

@Maple Bat

Your song is a great opening, now I'm going to let it change into a slower and more emotional moment for my upcoming post.

This post featuring U. Will going to bring C. Will back takes a while to make timewise despite it being a short post lengthwise, but it features a certain Disney Princess about to be comforted by her fairy godmother and I want to get the parallels between that scene and the Wills just right! Be patient with me, Maple.

Edited by WiiGuy2014

What I have in mind is U. Will giving a temporary transformation scene for C. Will like something right out of a classic Disney story. Do you think it's better if the Siblings witness the transformation with their own eyes?

(edited)

@Maple Bat

Sorry, I'm falling a little behind in our RP. A little too busy to make longer posts, I'm afraid.

Are you at least having fun with it and me?

Edited by WiiGuy2014