Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc Meet The Changeling In Me! OOC

Will Guide

45 minutes ago, WiiGuy2014 said:

@Fennekin @Maple Bat

I agree.

C. Will would want to know if Moon would reveal himself to Celestia and the Day Guard, which given U. Will talking some sense into Celestia earlier, shouldn't make things too difficult. And how is Woody doing with his music?

Also, Midnight said he might be meeting up with his sister. Perhaps we could meet her.

If you and maple are okay with swirlings introduction, sure. But i will be using different color fontfor the characters, if thats okay.

• Brohoof 1

4 hours ago, Fennekin said:

If you and maple are okay with swirlings introduction, sure. But i will be using different color fontfor the characters, if thats okay.

I actually do that! Personally, I do enjoy doing it. Helps clearly define who's speaking when. I highly encourage you to use different colored fonts! 

Woody's Dialogue.

Maple's Dialogue.

Moonshadow's Dialogue.

• Brohoof 1

5 hours ago, Maple Bat said:

I actually do that! Personally, I do enjoy doing it. Helps clearly define who's speaking when. I highly encourage you to use different colored fonts! 

Woody's Dialogue.

Maple's Dialogue.

Moonshadow's Dialogue.

Alright. So, ill be doing it like this

midnights text

swirlings text

would that be okay with you two? @WiiGuy2014

1 minute ago, Fennekin said:

Alright. So, ill be doing it like this

midnights text

swirlings text

would that be okay with you two? @WiiGuy2014

Sure. Although I could never find the color option on the mobile version of these forums. Which is why I just use the bold format to represent C. Will while U. Will gets plain text.

@Maple Bat @Fennekin

Let me know if it's possible to change text colors here on mobile, OK guys?

Just now, WiiGuy2014 said:

Sure. Although I could never find the color option on the mobile version of these forums. Which is why I just use the bold format to represent C. Will while U. Will gets plain text.

@Maple Bat @Fennekin

Let me know if it's possible to change text colors here on mobile, OK guys?

Yes, there is.

If you flip your phone/tablet to landscaape mode, there should be an option to click the A button with a line undernesth it. (The letter next to the size) and you should be able to pick a color from there.

Just now, Fennekin said:

Yes, there is.

If you flip your phone/tablet to landscaape mode, there should be an option to click the A button with a line undernesth it. (The letter next to the size) and you should be able to pick a color from there.

Nope, when I turn it sideways, the only new tools that appear to me are Numbered and Bullet list. None of what you mentioned appears on my smartphone. 

Plus my onscreen keyboard makes the text field only one row visible when in sideways mode. Made to read and type in that mode.:(

2 minutes ago, WiiGuy2014 said:

Nope, when I turn it sideways, the only new tools that appear to me are Numbered and Bullet list. None of what you mentioned appears on my smartphone. 

Plus my onscreen keyboard makes the text field only one row visible when in sideways mode. Made to read and type in that mode.:(

However, there is an easier way. The forum does use BBCode. So, you can just type [color#] followed by numbers and letters, and ending it with a [/color]

edit: Nevermind forget i said anything.

Edited by Fennekin

• 2 weeks later...

@Maple Bat

And I was going to at least have one post where I would hint at my boyfriend being my literal soulmate BEFORE the reveal. In my opinion, you made that move too soon for me to get the ironic line out.

1 minute ago, WiiGuy2014 said:

@Maple Bat

And I was going to at least have one post where I would hint at my boyfriend being my literal soulmate BEFORE the reveal. In my opinion, you made that move too soon for me to get the ironic line out.

Whoops, Sorry Will. I guess I did.

Sorry about that my friend

Just now, Maple Bat said:

Whoops, Sorry Will. I guess I did.

Sorry about that my friend

Have you read my latest message in our PM? I regret not doing that with Bitter Celestia and I didn't want to miss another opportunity like that again!

• 2 weeks later...