Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Meet the Changeling in Me!

Will Guide

(edited)

Link to OOC

@Maple Bat

As Will Guide the Disney-loving Unicorn awaited for Maple Bat and Woodland Orchestra to arrive, he once again mentally spoke to the Changeling soul within him. Are you sure you want to do this? You know that not everypony has accepted that most of the Changelings race has turned good.

Yes. You've been my sleeping spell coffin for too long! It's time I stop hiding!

Okay, but it won't be easy! Let's do this! 

Link to OOC Topic: https://mlpforums.com/topic/167315-meet-the-changeling-in-me-a-1x1-with-maple-bat-ooc/
Edited by WiiGuy2014
Actual Link to OOC
  • Brohoof 1

Woody was early since he had nothing better to do besides practice his magic, Maple, his sister, on the other hand was probably busy saving equestria... Again. He walked into the room in which Will was staying in. "Hey, Will." He said entering. "Sorry if I'm bothering you being here so early. Maple should arrive in a few minutes. Why'd ya need us here again?"

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

"It's just..." Will hesitated. "Remind me: What's your opinion on the Changelings? Even though they have recently gotten a new and kind leader in King Thorax now showing them how to get along with ponies, I know that the evil ex-Queen Chrysalis is still out there with potential Changelings still loyal to her."

Edited by WiiGuy2014
  • Brohoof 1

Woody shrugged "I'm cool with them as long as they don't try to hurt or take my family. Maple on the other paw.... hoof?.. She hates them. She doesn't hurt any of the ones that follow King thorax but she still has trust issues with them. Why? Did you find out where chryssi is or something?"

• Brohoof 1

Will Guide nervously shifted his eyes. "Well, I think it's best if Maple's here to hear what we have to say." As Will and Woody checked the door to see if she's here yet, Will quietly recreated the Beast's Magic Mirror with his Disney Magic. Unheard, he quietly requested the mirror to "Show me the other soul inside." Sensing its magic is set, he held the mirror facedown close to his chest, hiding its view from his friends until the time would be right.

• Brohoof 1

A few minutes passed. Woody sighed "She's late. Sorry about that in advance." a minute or so later Maple opened the door, Sweating, She walked in "Sorry I'm late..." She said exhausted "There was... a bit of an issue at canterlot when I was on my way over and I get there and there was nothing that required my attention. Anyways, What's up?" She asked her brother.

"I don't know. He hasn't told me yet." Woody replied. "So she's here now, What is it?"

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Will Guide took a deep breath. Okay, it's your turn. But know that whatever happens, I'll always be on your side. 

Thank you.

"What I'm about to show you guys might shock you!" Will warned. "But please keep an open mind. The truth is..."

As the Changeling physically switched out with his Unicorn host, he was surround by a mix of Disney magic sparkles and Changeling Magic in the shade of Will's blue vest! The Unicorn's consciousness moved to the backseat of their shared mind, as his main senses were now seeing and hearing things mostly through the covered mirror, but at the same time, he could still sense things through his body but not have direct control any longer.

To the bat pony and Draconequis, they were surprised to see In place of a red unicorn with a brown mane and tail, yellow hooves, glasses, and a blue vest, there was now a black bug-looking pony with holes in its yellow hooves, its lower region covered in red looking like shorts, and its eyes were mostly the same shade of blue as Will Guide's eyes. If they didn't know any better, the guests noticed his body shape was the same as Thorax before he became King.

"I am a Changeling" said the new arrival. "And I know what you're thinking: 'Where's Will Guide?' Look!" He held up the magic mirror in his Changeling Magic. 

"Hey, guys!" called Unicorn Will from within. "I am both looking through this mirror as myself and also through this Changeling who's been a part of me since I first came here to Equestria shortly before the Elements of Harmony were returned to the Tree. If you want to talk specifically to Unicorn me, look in the mirror. Anyway, we'd agreed that it was time to meet the Changeling in me!"

Edited by WiiGuy2014
  • Brohoof 1

Maple moved her hoof back to attack but Woody caught it. "Sister! Calm yourself!" He shouted. "He's not doing anything, not eating our love or attacking us he's just... Standing there."

Maple moved away from her brother "Yea that's what they wanted me to think we they came to capture mom and dad! After I lowered my guard they attacked." She looked around the room  "Then again, At least a changeling knows not to pick a fight with a dragonequus without any sort of back up."

Woody rolled his light green eyes "So are you the only Will guide who's disguised as a unicorn or are you both One pony."

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Both the Unicorn in the mirror and the Changeling outside spoke the answer. 

"We're both two separate souls--" started the Changeling outside. "--sharing my body." finished the Unicorn inside. "It's a long story" both the Unicorn and the Changeling said.  

"So Please--one question-at a time!"

Edited by WiiGuy2014
  • Brohoof 1

Maple was just staring at them unsure whether to attack or not. She couldn't think straight right now hence she didn't want to ask him anything for the time being.

Woody studied the two closely "Man I gotta' say If I wasn't a dragonequus that'd be the weirdest thing I've ever seen" He laughed "Anyways 2 more things, first can you both talk with each other without actually speaking and second can you change like a normal changeling?" He was hoping he'd say no then Maple would probably trust him a bit more.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

"#1: Yes. We were thinking and mentally talking with each other even before you arrived.  and #2: Technically, no. I can't change on my own. Turns out all those times I was able to make myself look and sound like the pony version of all those Disney characters whenever I was performing and telling a Disney story to a crowd- that was really my shape-shifting abilities my Unicorn host was using."

Edited by WiiGuy2014
  • Brohoof 1

Woody frowned slightly seeing his sister just standing there with her back turned "Hey sis, Try that magic bow of yours. That'll prove he's innocent."

Maple had her bow ,The "Heart's Eclipse", slung over her shoulder She grinned as she grabbed it and aimed it a the changeling. "Sounds like a good idea and when he turns out to be bad..." She stopped talking when the sting on her weapon turned blue. "Grr... Must be that Unicorn bit of you." She said putting the bow away.

Woody growled a bit "Maple come on..." He sighed "Changeling, I'll call you that because I don't know how to differentiate to people of the same name, Do you eat love like all the other Changeling or have you stopped doing that like Thorax did before he was a king."

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Changeling Will Guide jumped back in fear when Maple aimed her bow at him. It's okay, man. Will silently calmed his Changeling half. Maple's bow glows based on a Changeling's intentions; blue if good, red if bad. It turned blue because you're good. But I don't  think Maple fully trusts you. Keep going. I'm here for you. The Changeling took a step forward.

"First of all, I have told those who already know to call me Changeling Will Guide or C. Will for short. Second, I do feed off of love like any other Changeling, but the thing is...unlike all the others, the taste of love shared between family members and ponies of opposite gender taste very bland to me. You see, like Unicorn Will, I'm homosexual. Whenever I'm in the presence of two ponies of the same sex, especially stallions, the love between them, whether sexual, romantic, or just friends showing they care for each other, taste like pasta does to U. Will. It's the tastiest thing ever!" He finished as his blue compound eyes sparkled and his green translucent wings fluttered with joy!

Edited by WiiGuy2014
  • Brohoof 1

Woody nodded "Alright C. Will it is." His expression changed to curiosity Has he been feeding of ours for a long time He thought as he started humming a friendly melody.

Maple smiled slightly so not enough for anyone in the room to notice "Perhaps we aren't so different after all. I still don't trust you but I won't try to hurt you."

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

C. Will smiled in relief. As he heard Woody hummed a melody, he felt a little love coming off of him, or more specifically, the gentle caring kind of love a friend could give. He restrained himself, though. "Your expression asks me a question, Woody. And the answer is: no, I haven't been feeding off of you guys. Never without permission since I fully woke up from my 'death.'

"Now it's my turn to ask you guys questions. Woody, I can sense your love. Are...you sure...I can *ahem* eat? Who exactly are thinking of?" He suspected who Woody was thinking of, but he wanted to hear it straight from the horse's, er, Draconequis' mouth.

"And Maple, what do you mean by, 'we aren't so different?'"

Edited by WiiGuy2014
  • Brohoof 1

Woody looked at him "Sure, you're probably hungry since you haven't eaten since you woke up. And who am I thinking of? If you're referring to my humming over here, No one in particular just tryin' to use my magic." He was actually trying to calm Maple using his magic and it seemed to work sorta.

Maple rolled her eyes in a friendly way. "Because we both aren't like most of our race and more specifically, We eat way differently, you eat abnormal love, so to speak with out being rude, And I... " She pulled an apple out of her bag. "I do this." She "Drank" the Apple with her fangs after she finished the apple looked like it was eaten but the red skin of the apple was still on it

• Brohoof 1

"Technically," U. Will said from within the mirror. "He's been in a coma-like slumber since our paths crossed. For about 2 seasons...of our lives, he's been like the Sleeping Beauty and it was the Crystalling of Flurry Heart that finally awoke him."

He made gestures like he's was a doctor. "I was like his hospital and unknowing caretaker. Every time I was here in Equestria, any love I was given was also giving him life support."

As C. Will gently soaked up Woody's love, he felt like being in a rejuvenating hot spring, as a warm feeling flowed through the Draconequis. "I'm not hurting you, am I? And are there any more questions for me? Like, my Changeling life before Will Guide here?" He asked as he held up the mirror.

• Brohoof 1

Woody was rubbing his neck. "Just a bit, feels like a syringe. I don't mind though best I not be selfish." He thought about it for a moment, I do have one that's probably been bugging Maple since she found out about C. Will. Do you intend on going back to the hive? And If you do do plan on going back are you..." He hesitated "Taking anyone with you?"

• Brohoof 1

"I've been living as U. Will Guide since my 'death'. If I were to return to the hive, he would have to come with me. Thorax, who has been my mutual friend since after our self-reflecting breakthrough during the Canterlot Wedding invasion, offered me to be the silent guide for the Changelings who want to be better once he became the new Changeling King."

• Brohoof 1

Woody smiled at that responce "See Maple he's on our side." He started to hum the calm tune again. Guess he thought I meant an actual pony not a hostage. He thought

Maple looked at the changeling "Alright I trust you... But I won't give second chances so don't cross the line." She smiled a bit, She had to be the way she was to make sure he stayed in line but she knew he would he seemed nice after all.

Woody smiled after that Guess that worked then.

• Brohoof 1

C. Will took on the pony form and voice of Mickey Mouse. "Oh boy, that sure is swell!"

U. Will smiled from inside the mirror. "You said it, 'Mickey Mouse!' So now what happens?" He asked the siblings.

• Brohoof 1

The siblings stared at him for a second after he changed then they looked at each other. "Well that was..." Woody started

"Unexpected" Maple finished "Anyways now I don't really know I'll have to probably head back up to canterlot and Woody will probably head off to the forest where he usually goes to practice magic."

"Ehh" the dragonequus replied "I'm free most of the time the only time I'm not is when Mom or Dad need help with something. Wanna just hang out."

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

"Yes, I would like to hang out with you, Woody," C. Will answered in Mickey's voice. 

"Unexpected?" questioned U. Will. "I just mentioned a few moments ago, that I take on the pony versions of all the Disney characters whenever I put on a show. For an chaotic and unpredictable creature like you to find this unexpected, that's rich!" They both laughed with C. Will doing it in Mickey's high-pitched chuckle. "Want some samples?"

Edited by WiiGuy2014
  • Brohoof 1

Woody sighed "Well yea I knew that. I just didn't expect the voice..."He shrugged and then an idea popped into his head "Hey when are you doing another show. I was think that I perhaps could help you with that by singing or using magic. These shows sound like a lot of fun."

Maple grabbed her thing "If you guys end up doing that. I'll try to get some time off to see it but for now I've gotta' Go. Meet up with ya after work." She left the room. Uggh, No wI have to hide that from everypony in canterlot. she sighed flying away.

• Brohoof 1

After Maple left, leaving Will Guide with Woody, both Wills asked Woody if they could give a quick demonstration of their Disney-telling abilities with a shorter presentation of Beauty and the Beast to Woody right here in Will's room.

• Brohoof 1