Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Meet the Changeling in Me!

Will Guide

(edited)

@Maple Bat

U. Will spoke up to Woody. "I still can't believe it's this late and I haven't slept since I woke up wanting to tell you and Maple about the Changeling in me! Nor can I believe that I apparently missed out on 20 years worth of events. I just hope that some of my future soul jumps will have me living through some of those missing events. Well, I should get some sleep. I just hope the next major soul jump (that I'll remember) will have me being able to continue to talk to you, Maple and Midnight."

He then turned to Discord "Discord, would it be alright to spend the night here? If the glow in my eyes (which indicates I'm back in my world) doesn't go away in the morning, I'm going to need someone to take my inactive body back to my room in Twilight's Castle."

Edited by WiiGuy2014

@WiiGuy2014

Discord

"Oh, Yea sure you can sleep where I slept before Fluttershy and I got married..." He pointed to the couch. "It's soft trust me on that. I'll go get a blanket for you." Discord walks quietly into Fluttershy (And his) Room walking out a few seconds later with a Soft, Fluffy and Warm blanket which would be nice on a rainy night like this. "Here you go Will."

• Brohoof 1

@Maple Bat

"Thanks" midnight said, tired. "But I don't start college until next year. But yeah, I have been feeling kind of tired. My house is only on the northeast end of Ponyville." He said. "Orange flowers of the windowstill."

@Ninetales

Woody

"Yea I remembered you told me that now," Woody thought about where they were "That's on the other side of ponyville so it's a ways out there. It's a walk but nothing I can't handle." He held the Door open for Midnight, It was still raining outside. "After you."

@Maple Bat

"Right. Actaully i think it may just be down the street or something. Its my friend who lives on the north end." He thought aloud. "I mean, its pretty much on the outskirt of ponyville." He said, walking out the door.

@Ninetales

"Alright. I don't mind a walk." Woody said allowing him past the door then walking beside him. "Hey listen about my sister and your friend at that... It'll get better. They may be stressed about walking on eggshells and when they hit a point. They'll bend but never break." He pat him on the back as he took him to his house.

@Maple Bat Midnight got startled at the sudden movement, then calmed down. "Yeah, sure. Okay." He said as they walked. After a few minutes he looked up at woody. "Right. It just kinda depresses me when ponies try to seek the approval of other ponies. I prefer it if they embrace who they are." An idea popped into his head. "Oh, my and my friend are working on a new type of lock that allows regular ponies to be able to operate doors without any significant issue. See, you just stick your hoof inside of a small indent, and these small pads lock around your hoof, and you basically just have to turn your hoof, much like how you turn a doorknob, and just pull it open. Once its open, the device releases its grip around the hoof, allowing you to easily access your house. And all you have to do is to stick your hoof in the internal indent and pull it shut." He said.

@Ninetales

"W... Wow... Nice." Woody was shocked at the idea. "I could probably make that... I'd just need some parts to... to create it with! I'll try to get the done before tommorow... Or at least a prototype of it!" Woody kept leading him till the two got to his house. "Shall I meet you here in the morning?"

@Maple Bat

"Yeah." He said. "I just want to put other ponies on equal footing with unicorns. Progress is being made although its slow." He said. "But security problems are being brought up. So it might be scrapped." He looked at the door, and used his wing to open it. "Yeah, you can meet me here tomorrow." He yawned. "See you later, woody." He waved.

Edited by Ninetales

@Ninetales @WiiGuy2014

Woody

"Bye Midnight see ya tomorrow!" Woody opened his wings and flew off but he didn't fly home, He went to everfree, He sat on a tree limb in the rain for a few hours just thinking about a lot of things, then, in the end, he flew home. Woody walked into the cottage past Will and his father without a word going to his room and shutting the door

Discord

"That was... Strange..." He noted "He's normally one to come in full of energy even this late in the night... Maybe he'll be better in the morning." He shrugged before he went into Fluttershy's room to get to bed as well.

Midnight watched woody fly off, and then shrugged when he saw a letter was in his mailbox. "Oh right, my friends birthday is tomorrow, I should make something special." He said. "I'll worry about it tomorrow." He quietly spoke as he got into his bed. Wonder what excitement tomorrow will bringbring he thought to himself.

@Ninetales @WiiGuy2014

Maple

After a pretty uneventful night's rest Maple woke up quickly, she had a dream about reforming changelings and she needed to talk to Will. She put a hoof on Wills should and shook him trying to get him to wake up. "Wills... C. Will to be more persice"

Woody 

Woodland woke up a bit after Maple and saw her as a pegasus and sighed and started to make breakfast with his magic, He was making omelets with some of the eggs he'd collect outside from Fluttershy's chickens, There where some that didn't lay eggs that hatched so he used those eggs. Fluttershy was highly aware of the fact too. "Mornin' Maple." He said as he started cooking "Ready to be a pegasus for a while?"

Maple

"Hold on a moment Woody..." Maple said as she kept trying to wake up Will, she felt this was important.

@Maple Bat

Midnight also had a semi uneventful night, however he didn't get much sleep. He woke up groggilly to sunlight through the blinds of his window. "You know, you should honestly get somepony to check out your ear if its causing you problems" his friend said. "I'm fine" midnight replied, and he got up, and after a few minutes of struggling, he put on his hoodie. "I'm going out to visit a couple of friends, that's all. I'll be back tonight." He said, and walked out of his house. Wonder if maple is up yet, I mean, hopefully. Otherwise I'd have to put up with more writers block. he thought to himself as he walked.

(edited)
23 minutes ago, Maple Bat said:

@Ninetales @WiiGuy2014

Maple

After a pretty uneventful night's rest Maple woke up quickly, she had a dream about reforming changelings and she needed to talk to Will. She put a hoof on Wills should and shook him trying to get him to wake up. "Wills... C. Will to be more persice"

Woody 

Woodland woke up a bit after Maple and saw her as a pegasus and sighed and started to make breakfast with his magic, He was making omelets with some of the eggs he'd collect outside from Fluttershy's chickens, There where some that didn't lay eggs that hatched so he used those eggs. Fluttershy was highly aware of the fact too. "Mornin' Maple." He said as he started cooking "Ready to be a pegasus for a while?"

Maple

"Hold on a moment Woody..." Maple said as she kept trying to wake up Will, she felt this was important.

During the sleep over, The Wills' shared body slipped into Changeling form. While they were having Equestrian dreams, a sleeping C. Will's physical body been transforming into different ponies and such he's met in the past. 

By the time morning came, C. Will ended up looking like Bat Pony Maple and was muttering in his sleep. "Sorry for doubting you, Will. Thank you for the Apple and Mirror" After he muttered that memory, the Real Maple shook him awake. 

Still looking like Bat Maple, he woke up in a daze. "Yes, Maple, can I help you?" He said, not realizing his current form.

(OOC: Wouldn't it be funny to have a groggy C. Will unknowingly do stuff looking like Maple for a short while? If you think so, just simply don't have her bring it up to him right away.)

Edited by WiiGuy2014

@WiiGuy2014

Maple

The real bat pony held back a laugh, she smiled because something was clearly amusing her, "Well anyways C. Will I think I know why you never could reform!" Maple said excitedly "You always said that you never could figure it out but..." Maple summoned and bit into the bat pony apple "I know now, I think there's something within yourself that you never came to terms with it's keeping you from turning go-" Maple sentence was interrupted by a loud *clang* and Maple tensed up.

Woody

The young dragonequus had dropped the empty frying pan and looked between Maple and who he assumed was C. Will. He assumed Maple was just doing some sorta prank with C. Will at this point. "Sorry dropped the stupid pan." He said laughing awkwardly "Wanted to ask Will if he wanted eggs and if so how do you prefer them made?"

• Brohoof 1

14 minutes ago, Maple Bat said:

@WiiGuy2014

Maple

The real bat pony held back a laugh, she smiled because something was clearly amusing her, "Well anyways C. Will I think I know why you never could reform!" Maple said excitedly "You always said that you never could figure it out but..." Maple summoned and bit into the bat pony apple "I know now, I think there's something within yourself that you never came to terms with it's keeping you from turning go-" Maple sentence was interrupted by a loud *clang* and Maple tensed up.

Woody

The young dragonequus had dropped the empty frying pan and looked between Maple and who he assumed was C. Will. He assumed Maple was just doing some sorta prank with C. Will at this point. "Sorry dropped the stupid pan." He said laughing awkwardly "Wanted to ask Will if he wanted eggs and if so how do you prefer them made?"

Still unaware that he's Bat Maple, C. Will said to Woody (in her voice), "I prefer Lucky HorseShoes cereal with the little marshmallows. They're Friendshiply Delicious!" He sang the little jingle. "Also,  don't tell Applejack, but Strawberries are my favorite fruit, followed by grapes, then apples."

He turned back to Maple. "I'm sorry. What were we talking about?"

@WiiGuy2014 @Ninetales

Woody

"I think we have those... I'll check and see if we have those..." Woody stepped back into the kitchen area of the cottage and started making some tea as well. For being so young he was pretty good at both cooking and multitasking. "I wonder if Midnight's coming here..." He said to himself.

Maple

"Well what I was trying to say was, Perhaps if you talk to... your other self for a while about why you feel so bad about being a normal changeling you may reform. I think it's just something you haven't come to terms with about you being a changeling or something and once you come to terms with that maybe you'll reform!" Maple explained again with nothing to distract will this time.

• Brohoof 1

@Maple Bat @WiiGuy2014

Midnight, after ten minutes of walking finally got to the door. He was about to open the door, when he stopped. maybe I should knock first, like a normal pony would. He thought to himself. Using his hoof, he knocked on the door a couple of times, then waited for it to be answered.

2 minutes ago, Ninetales said:

@Maple Bat @WiiGuy2014

Midnight, after ten minutes of walking finally got to the door. He was about to open the door, when he stopped. maybe I should knock first, like a normal pony would. He thought to himself. Using his hoof, he knocked on the door a couple of times, then waited for it to be answered.

C.Will (still looking and sounding like Bat Maple), answered the door. "Oh, hi, Midnight. Did you sleep well?"

(OOC: Let's see how long we can keep C. Will unaware of being Maple's twin)

@WiiGuy2014

Midnight stood back, trying to figure out something. "either you are the official maple or the changeling. Either one is fine with me. And no, I did not sleep well. Ear problems kept me up until midnight." He said. "Friend recommended me to go get it checked out, but I am in no mood for a hospital visit."

@WiiGuy2014 @Ninetales

Woody

"Oh! Midnight! I was just making us breakfast. Did you eat already?" Woody asked looking back to him as he was levitating several objects at once not even looking at this point

The real Maple

"Haha! Kinda odd how well you cook bro." Maple turned to her 2 friends "He's been cooking for me and him since he was young. There where times mom and dad were gone on friendship stuff for several days leaving us here. Woody learned things like cooking, cleaning, care, etc. And I Learned how to fight, to protect animals and the house."

Woody

"Don't mistake it though our parents do love us, Friendship problems can only go downhill and get worse... It's fine though" Woody said as he kept up his magic.

Edited by Maple Bat

@Maple Bat

"no, I Haven't" Midnight said. He looked at woody. "I usually hit a stall or restaurant but it was really early I got up this morning." He heard maple refer to his parents. "Oh, I did get a letter saying my sister might be visiting early, but that might change." He turned to face the two maples. "I'm not sure which one of you is which, changelings are really fascinating on how they can even add the smallest details to a character to change their appearance."

Edited by Ninetales

(edited)

C. Will took Maple's earlier advice and summoned the Magic Mirror to look at U. Will.

U. Will looked confused. "Maple? Is that you?"

Only then did C. Will think to actually look at himself and realized he was looking like Bat Maple the whole time. No wonder he could have sworn Maple was laughing under her breath. He took on his normal, black, hungry-looking Changeling form.

After excusing himself from the others for a few moments, he went into the next room. C. Will told U. Will that as much as he doesn't mind looking like this, Maple said there might be a reason why he's still looking like that. There's something the 2 Wills didn't realize even though the answer was staring them in the face...

"You know I love you like a brother, my Little Changeling." U. Will said.

"As do I" said C. Will.

As they went back to the others in the other room, C. Will didn't noticed he was a good few inches taller...

(Your move, @Maple Bat @Ninetales)

Edited by WiiGuy2014

@WiiGuy2014

Midnight was staring at a picture, so he didn't really notice much. "Uhh, yeah. Something along the lines of that." He said. He turned around, his face red. "Oh, I didn't know anypony didn't ask anything." He looked at the changeling. "You seem, taller. Either you have grown or I need glasses. Its probably the latter." He said, blinking. nope, definetly taller. 

@WiiGuy2014 @Ninetales

Woody

He finished everyone's breakfast, Including What will asked for. "Hey C. Will Come on!" He also gestured for midnight to sit down too. "Food's ready." He was still setting it all out when he said that but he was using magic so it only took a few seconds.

Maple

She walked over and sat down starting to eat immediately. She loved Woody's cooking and a soldier's gotta eat. "Hey... Come on you two don't wait too long or I'll eat yours as well." Maple said with a laugh

Edited by Maple Bat