Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Meet the Changeling in Me!

Will Guide

(edited)

The dragonequus smiled "Hey go for it! Perhaps if there's a song I could sing a part?" He thought about his own question for a minute "I... I mean If that's alright with you." He said nervously. Maple would have wanted to see this He thought Oh well she is busy after all.

Edited by Maple Bat
  • Brohoof 1

(edited)

As U. Will took control again of his body, he summoned a book not unlike his Cutie Mark. In total showponyship, he opened the book and the whole room magically changed to reflect the current setting of the story. When the story was happening in Belle's village, the room would change to look not unlike Ponyville. When the story would continued in the Beast's Castle, the room would become not unlike the ruined remains of the Castle of the Two Sisters.

From U. Will's very soul, there came parts of his consciousness ("actor souls" he called them) ready to take on the appearances and voices of all the characters in the story. Will Guide was literally a one-pony show with the illusions of there being multiple actors thanks to his Unicorn's knowledge of Disney and his Changeling's shape-shifting abilities. However Will wanted to surprise Woody with who would be playing the Beast. So, for now he would start amazing Woody with just the Prologue. He narrated as his Unicorn self:

"Once upon a time in a faraway land, a young prince lived in a shining castle. Although he had everything his heart desired, the Prince was selfish and unkind." (As U. Will narrated, the room changed to look like the inside of a shining castle, not unlike the Crystal Empire's, and one of the "actor souls" took on the appearance of C. Will himself playing the role of the unkind Prince.) "But then, One winter's night, an old beggar woman came to the Castle, and offered him a single rose in return for shelter from the bitter cold." (Here, the woman was played by an actor soul looking like a pony much uglier than C. Will and the rose was a magical prop created from U. Will's own magic.) "Repulsed by her hagged appearance, the Prince sneered at the gift and turned the old woman away, but she warned him not to be deceived by appearances for beauty is found within. And when he dismissed her again, the old woman's ugliness melted away to reveal a beautiful Enchantress." (The actor soul changed to look like a beautiful Alicorn, not unlike Celestia or Luna) "The Prince tried to apologize but it was too late for she has seen that there was no love in his heart." (C. Will as the Prince knelled before the Enchantress actor in forgiveness)

"And as punishment, she transformed him into a hideous Beast and placed a powerful spell on the castle and all who lived there!" (The room turned completely dark as C. Will roared and disappeared into the darkness. Woody couldn't see a thing as U. Will continued) "Ashamed of his monstrous form, The Beast concealed himself inside his Castle, with a Magic Mirror as his only window to the outside world." (The Magic Mirror was none other than the same one that the Will Guides used earlier to speak with Woody and Maple as it revealed itself in the dark to Woody on a table.) "The Rose she had offered was truly an Enchanted Rose, which would bloom for many years." (Next to the mirror there appeared a belle jar with the very same Magical Rose Prop that was offered floating beautifully and mysteriously inside.) "If he could learn to love another and earn their love in return by the time the last petal fell, then the spell would be broken. If not, he would be doomed to remain a Beast for all time. As the years passed, he fell into despair and lost all hope..." (Woody still couldn't see what the Beast looked like, but at this point he could faintly hear the Beast actor crying in a sound so familiar to him.) "...For who could ever learn to love a Beast?" 

As U. Will finished his narration, only he and Woody were lit in the dark room. The "curtain" of Will's Disney performance has fallen, "preparing" for the next scene. "So Woody, what do you think of the performance of the opening?" The Unicorn asked the Dragonequus.

Edited by WiiGuy2014
  • Brohoof 1

Woody thought about it for a minute "It was really good. You did a wonderful job manipulating the surroundings to help draw out emotion." He paused for a minute. "It's also worth noting that you managed to create illusions to fill in other roles too. Unique sense of using magic if I say so. Well i mean Dad's good at that too." He laughed nervously.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Will Guide, both the Unicorn and Changeling were very glad to hear Woody say that. All Changeling Will wanted was to please others with his abilities! "Thank you very much! You have no idea how much this means to my Changeling half. Let's continue..."

So the Opening song, Belle, played out with the room looking very much like Ponyville, as all of Will's actor souls played their parts. The song introduced Belle, the heroine of the story played by a Earth pony Mare version of her that is part of the two Wills' magic. It also introduced Gaston, the main villain played by an Earth Pony Stallion. A great number of extras from Will appeared playing the role of the village people. They found Belle to be the most beautiful girl in town (which Gaston believed he should have for a wife), but they all saw her as odd because she read books in a time where according to Gaston, "It's not right for a woman to read. Soon, she start getting ideas and thinking..." Gaston himself was seen as the handsome town hero by the whole village, but it was clear that Belle saw him as not only handsome, but also rude and conceited.

U. Will himself made a cameo as the bookshop owner who allowed Belle to keep her favorite book, "full of far-off places, daring swordfights, magic spells, and a prince in disguise."

After the song was done, U. Will "lowered the curtain" to hear Woody's reaction as well as his first impressions of Belle and Gaston.

Edited by WiiGuy2014
  • Brohoof 1

"..." Woody remind silent for a minute "Oh! Comment right. I think that Belle character is nice Reminds me of someone... However the gaston character... He seems to throw me off. Ehh best save judgment till the end." He then went quite again interested in the story

• Brohoof 1

For the next part, Will wanted to shorten the story, so with the "stage" set to outside Belle's house, U. Will sat on a nearby wall narrating the off-screen events. This way, Woody would be just as surprised as Belle would soon be.

"Belle's father, who was seen as an eccentric old inventor by the town, was taking his invention to the fair, but got lost in the woods, where he dropped his scarf. He then came upon a creepy castle that, for a while, seemed a little inviting from the outside storm. But as he was getting creep-out and about to leave for home, he saw a tree with white roses. Remembering that he promised Belle a rose, he tried to take one, when suddenly a Beast appeared and took him away." 

As a Extra passed Belle's house carrying the scarf Belle's father was wearing, Belle questioned him and quickly realized her father was lost in the woods. Soon, she found herself at the castle, and the interior of the castle was revealed as the "stage" was set as a very Gothic and intimidating place. For a moment as she was making her way through the castle, she could have sworn to hear some of the objects talking. Finally, she found her father (played by an actor soul looking like a elderly Earth Pony Stallion) in the tower dungeon. He wanted her to leave without him, but she refused. All of the sudden from within the darkness of the room, there came a very Beastly voice (which sounded very familiar to Woody). "WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?"

"Who's there? Please let my father go." Belle asked.

"The Master of this Castle and he's a thief for stealing one of my roses" responded the voice.

"I asked for the rose, so why don't I take his place?"

The unseen Master considered it. "You could, but you must promise to stay here forever."

Will paused the story to tell Woody that he has an idea for the Dragonequus to do for the play and rather then tell the idea, he was going to show it.

What would happen next was the surprise that both Wills hoped Woody would love. Belle needed to know what her new warden would be, so she asked him to "come into the light".

The first thing to step into the light were the Beast's red dragon claws for what he walks on, followed by his serpentine body and tail, with yellow Pegasus wings on his back. Next were his two orange lion paws as appendages for picking up stuff. Finally, his head appeared, looking like a normal pony muzzle with a deer antler for one horn and a blue goat horn for the other on top coming out of a black mane. The very familiar-looking Beast stared down at Belle with light green eyes as Will paused the play at this very moment as everything but U. Will, Woody, and the Beast were left in the darkness.

Without a single word, it was clear what U. Will and his Changeling side (currently playing the Beast), were offering: they wanted Woody to play the Beast!

• Brohoof 1

"..." Again it took Him a second to realized that he stopped for a reason. "Wait really? You actually want my help? I'd be glad too." He stood up from where he was sitting "Though the part of the beast? Really?"  He muttered under his breath "So uhh... What do I do then?"

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

As C. Will "shed his Beast costume" into a ball of light, U. Will used his own Disney Performance Magic and "took" a little essence of Woody the audience member. They both took their balls of lights and threw them together. Now, while Woody was still aware of being the only audience member watching the show, he was now also aware of being the Beast actor. He could feel all his lines appearing in his head.

"There," Will smiled. "Now you'll know all the words. But how the performance shall go will be up to you," he said to Woody as the Beast actor. "You'll still be able to witness this as an audience member would." Will said to the original Woody. "Plus, Gaston will be having a song to himself in a few upcoming scenes and I think your singing voice would be perfect for that, too. So what do you say, my friend?"

Edited by WiiGuy2014
  • Brohoof 1

"Wow this is really messing with my head." The actor Woody said "I'm over here and over there..." He thought about this magic for a second to make sense of it "Ahh now it makes sense. It's like to opposite of you changeling spell thing so I have 2 bodies with one mind. So when Do I start then?"

• Brohoof 1

"Why don't we start with the Beast taking Belle to her room?" U. Will directed, as C. Will took on the role of Belle now. "The Beast has almost all the lines in this scene, expect for Belle asking what's in the West Wing? After that, we'll be going back to the tavern in the Village where you as Gaston get to sing his ego-stroking song thanks to a fanboy of his starting this song to cheer him after Belle's refusal to marry him earlier."

• Brohoof 1

Woody nodded "So do I just go with the flow of it or should I try yo act like the character..." He was nervous even though it was Just Will and C.Will "I've never actually been on a stage before but I have imagined the feeling... its kinda scary."

• Brohoof 1

"Don't be nervous," U. Will reassured Woody. The only audience is just the two of us," he said gesturing between the two of them. 

"And me," added C. Will in his Belle costume. 

"We prefer you act like the character," both Wills said. "But feel free to give them your own spin on it, as long as it stays true to the spirit of the character."

• Brohoof 1

Woody sighed "Alright" He took a deep breath to prepare. He looked at C. Will who was playing Belle "I...um...hope you like it here." He said in his natural voice "The castle is your home now, so you can go anywhere you wish, except the West Wing." After finishing the line he looked a U. Will for approval.

• Brohoof 1

"Director Will" smiled back in approval as C. Will as Belle started "her" line. "What's in the West-"

C. Will prepared to react to "Beast's" harsh line as Dir. Will gave Woody the signal to lead the next few moments until Beast would slam the door demanding that she would join him for dinner.

• Brohoof 1

Woody nodded And looked at C. Will "It's forbidden." He said Angrily "Uhh... Do you care to join me for dinner. No You will join me for dinner it's not a request." He slammed the Door." He went a bit of script but he figured the Wills would be alright with that. He was sweating a bit from nervousness.

• Brohoof 1

Both Wills snickered a bit, but nevertheless gave Woody an approved smile. As Belle(C. Will) went to her bed in sadness, the "curtain" fell again as all except U. Will as the director, C. Will as Belle, and Woody as both the Beast and the audience disappeared into the dark.

"Now, Woody the audience member," asked U. Will. "What do you think so far? Of the story and our performances?"

"As for you," C. Will, back in Changeling form, turned his attention to Actor Woody. "With the upcoming scenes involving Gason, are you ready to sing in his song and act like him?"

• Brohoof 1

Woody as an audience member said "I am enjoying it. I especially like the actor for the beast." He laughed. "In honesty different personalities are show really well through your acting skills."

The Actor Woody Nodded. "Yea I think I can do that."

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

"Well then," said U. Will to Actor Woody. "Let's get you into costume." From his horn, an actor soul appeared. It took on the form of the Earth Pony Stallion  that played Gaston earlier. "Don't worry, this won't hurt too bad, and I'll make sure your singing voice comes through" He zapped Actor Woody, turned him into a ball of light and threw him into the Gaston actor. While nothing seemed to have changed on the outside, Actor Woody was now on the inside of the Gaston costume.

C. Will changed costumes too as he took on the voice and appearance of a pony version of LeFou, Gaston's loyal, but dimwitted lackey. "And I'll be the one to sing-stroke your ego, oh mighty hunter Gaston!"

"How do you feel about that?" Both Wills asked both Woodys.

Edited by WiiGuy2014
  • Brohoof 1

"Heh... I think this is quite nice." The actor said "I could get used to this." He coughed, motioning he's about to start. "Who does she think she is? That girl has tangled with the wrong man. No one says 'no' to the amazing Gaston!" He said imitating the voice will had used for him earlier.

• Brohoof 1

Now,  the room was now set to the interior of the village tavern full of the town villagers, Gaston, and Lefou.

C. Will as LeFou started singing to cheer "Gaston" Woody up as Audience Member Woody watched on. "Gosh, it disturbs me to see you, Gaston, Looking so down in the dumps/ every guy wants to be you, Gaston, even when taking your lumps.

"There's no guy in town as admired as you, you're everyone's favorite guy/ Everyone's awed and inspired by you, and it's not very hard to see why~"

U. Will gave Gaston Woody the signal to play out the song. Will allowed Woody to "control" the villagers singing too, as C. Will continued to sing his lines. The whole song before Belle's father would arrive now belongs to Woody and his singing.

• Brohoof 1

Woody got exited he began to sing his part. "Dismissed. Rejected. Publicly humiliated. Why, it's more than I can bear." Unknown to Actor Woody since both Woodys where still connected so his singing was activating his magic. Audience member woody let his energy slip and his magic blasted a hole in the wall behind him, "Whoa. Ok. I'll just focus on fixing that." Audience Woody said. Since the other woody didn't notice he blew blow a hole in the wall Actor woody continued the song until it's conclusion ending the song with the whole present cast saying "My what a guy! Gaston!!!!!!!" After which Woody looked at Will. "How'd I do?"

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

"Wow, Woody." said both Wills. "You're an amazing singer just as the stories I've heard said you'd be, but please, try not to bring the house down until the end," they chuckled. 

"Hey, when this show is over, we should go out and practice our magic together" The Wills said one after another, then together.

Edited by WiiGuy2014
  • Brohoof 1

Woody, in the audience we busy trying to fix the wall. "Yea we could do that... but our magic abilites are a good bit diffrent but Hey, we can try."

Woody on stage was blushing "Oh I thought when I sang out in the forest no one heard me." He said averting his gaze  "And I'm not that good at singing. There are better singing ponies that me. Anyways shall we continue?"

• Brohoof 1

"It's okay, Woody," U. Will said to Actor Woody. "I'm not the best singer in general, but I have such a passion for these Disney songs to make up for it."

Continuing with the story, Belle's father came bursting into the tavern claiming that Belle is being held prisoner by a horrible monstrous beast. The whole tavern laughed and when Gaston claimed that they'll "help him out", they helped him out... of the tavern, that is. However, Gaston came up with an idea to get Belle to marry him, thanks to Crazy Old Maurice  as the "curtain" fell again.

During the break, U. Will asked Woody, "Hey, Isn't it true that when your mother first reformed your father and they had dinner with her pony friends, didn't he make the candles and gravy boat dance with his chaotic magic? 'Cause if that's true, I might have a few characters for you to control soon." He said with an inspired smile.

• Brohoof 1

"Yea that's true according to mom's friends." He said "But I wasn't around at the time so I haven't exactly learned how to do that if you need me to do that." He wasn't sure how he knew of that from so long ago. Then again She thought He does live really close to twilight who monitors dad really closely.

• Brohoof 1