Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Meet the Changeling in Me!

Will Guide

Just now, WiiGuy2014 said:

@Maple Bat @Fennekin

The Two Wills had a silent discussion with each other in their mind.

You know sooner or later, Swirling will have to learn the truth about all of us.

I know, but if Midnight wants us to hide until he can make sure we won't give his sister a heart attack, we should follow his instructions.

Okay, let's just wait until the time is right.

Aloud, U. Will said to Swirling, "No, we haven't been giving your brother grief. If anything, he helped both me and Maple realized that we needed to be honest to the ones we have a crush on. Thanks to Midnight, we now both have boyfriends that care for us too. Isn't that right, Maple?"

2 hours ago, Fennekin said:

"No worries! I understand just fine! Me and my sister mess around often, too. But in letters." Midnight said.

"Mid, i dont think i trust your friends that much. Are you sure they are who they say they are?" Swirling asked, twaking a closer approach to maple.

"Yes im sure, now leave that pegasus alone." Midnight said. "There is a such thing as personal space!"

swirling shugged, and sat down on the couch. "Didnt know you were so defensive. But yeah, me and midnight do cause mischief to each other. I hope you havnt been causing him grief, i dont like it when people pick on my younger brother."

Maple replied quickly "Oh no, not at all. Midnight's a really nice pony to be around. I wouldn't want to make him upset or angry." When Swirling approached she did grow nervous. Nervous enough that Swirling saw that something was off. " And yea... Midnight was really helpful when A pony I had a crush on went to ask me out..."

Woody sighed "Ok So we... Havn't been honest with you... I'm not a stag..." Woody, in a bright flash of light turned back into a draconequess "D-Don't worry I'm not gonna hurt you or anything. But yea... I'm a draconequus..."

Seeing Woody reveal himself, Will realized the cat's out of the bag. Sighing, he conjured up the Magic Mirror and prepared to speak to Swirling. "The truth is my boyfriend is my soulmate literally. Also, he had to come out in two ways, both out of the metaphorical closet and literally out of me. "Watch"

In the usual flash, the Beautiful red and blue Changeling Will Guide switched out as U. Will appeared in the mirror.

"I'm the soul of a Changeling who now shares the body and name of Will Guide here. Just earlier today, we realized we're not just literal soulmates that share a body, but we care for each other like a good couple should." 

The Wills both kissed each other through the mirror before turning back to Swirling. 

"You can call me U. Will" said the Unicorn inside the mirror

"And you can call me C. Will. said the Changeling outside the mirrior

"We're two souls in one body who would never have realized that we had feelings for each other if it weren't for your brother helping us"

Edited by WiiGuy2014
My Move

On 12/28/2017 at 7:20 PM, WiiGuy2014 said:

Seeing Woody reveal himself, Will realized the cat's out of the bag. Sighing, he conjured up the Magic Mirror and prepared to speak to Swirling. "The truth is my boyfriend is my soulmate literally. Also, he had to come out in two ways, both out of the metaphorical closet and literally out of me. "Watch"

In the usual flash, the Beautiful red and blue Changeling Will Guide switched out as U. Will appeared in the mirror.

"I'm the soul of a Changeling who now shares the body and name of Will Guide here. Just earlier today, we realized we're not just literal soulmates that share a body, but we care for each other like a good couple should." 

The Wills both kissed each other through the mirror before turning back to Swirling. 

"We're two souls in one body who would never have realized that we had feelings for each other if it weren't for your brother helping us"

(Knew i was forgetting something. Oh well.)

"That's actually cool, im glad my brother helped you out!" Swirling said. "I can imagine it must be cool! So, what do you two do for a living?"

"Precicly, sis! They just needed to be honest with each others feelings. Theyre in love, sis." Midnight said. "They actually have a lot of interesting things. Im sure they have good stories to tell you!"

On 12/30/2017 at 8:12 AM, Fennekin said:

(Knew i was forgetting something. Oh well.)

"That's actually cool, im glad my brother helped you out!" Swirling said. "I can imagine it must be cool! So, what do you two do for a living?"

"Precicly, sis! They just needed to be honest with each others feelings. Theyre in love, sis." Midnight said. "They actually have a lot of interesting things. Im sure they have good stories to tell you!"

On 12/28/2017 at 7:20 PM, WiiGuy2014 said:

"Hmm? What do I do for a living? Oh well... I uhh... D-Don't have a job. I can sing but... I'm too shy to actually get on a stage and perform for people. I'm working on getting over it but... well... My appearance... it limits what I can do without being shy" Woody tilted his head "Maple here is Luna's captain. She's really good at it and really stong too! You should see her when she's really trying. It's like... She can't be beat when she's really trying." The draconnequus Booped Maple and she changed back to normal as well since she was too timid to do that.

The now Bat pony Maple blushed " Y... Yea. I'm the reason that Equestria's safe at night. Me and the other ponies that risk themselves every night to keep everypony safe. My leading gets them through training. I let them do whatever as long as it's morally correct. However... I guess I need to tell them some things about morality soon..." Maple nervously brushed her mane with a hoof.

46 minutes ago, Maple Bat said:

"Hmm? What do I do for a living? Oh well... I uhh... D-Don't have a job. I can sing but... I'm too shy to actually get on a stage and perform for people. I'm working on getting over it but... well... My appearance... it limits what I can do without being shy" Woody tilted his head "Maple here is Luna's captain. She's really good at it and really stong too! You should see her when she's really trying. It's like... She can't be beat when she's really trying." The draconnequus Booped Maple and she changed back to normal as well since she was too timid to do that.

The now Bat pony Maple blushed " Y... Yea. I'm the reason that Equestria's safe at night. Me and the other ponies that risk themselves every night to keep everypony safe. My leading gets them through training. I let them do whatever as long as it's morally correct. However... I guess I need to tell them some things about morality soon..." Maple nervously brushed her mane with a hoof.

Swirling stuttered when she saw maple change her appearence. "Oh.....thats why. Personally, i dont see why luna would-"

" Thats enough, sis." Midnight said, glaring at his sister. "If you dont have anything nice to say dont say anything at all." 

"R-right. Well, You mustve been important. I did hear rumors about luna's royal guards, but i never had the honour of meeting a caption. I thank you for keeping ponies safe at night, especially since chrysalis. As for morally correct, what do you mean by that? Is there like a code or something?" Swirling asked, interest getting the better of her.

On 1/4/2018 at 8:36 PM, Fennekin said:

Swirling stuttered when she saw maple change her appearence. "Oh.....thats why. Personally, i dont see why luna would-"

" Thats enough, sis." Midnight said, glaring at his sister. "If you dont have anything nice to say dont say anything at all." 

"R-right. Well, You mustve been important. I did hear rumors about luna's royal guards, but i never had the honour of meeting a caption. I thank you for keeping ponies safe at night, especially since chrysalis. As for morally correct, what do you mean by that? Is there like a code or something?" Swirling asked, interest getting the better of her.

Maple flinched when Swirling started her first sentence." No, no Midnight... I want to hear what she was going to say. It's obvious that it's something you wanted to ask" Maple locked eyes with Swirling

Woody put a paw on Maple's chest " Calm down Maple. She probably didn't mean anything by it. " He was trying to prevent anything drastic but with Maple that was hard.

Mapel kept her gaze fixed on Swirling "Woody, If she didn't mean anything She'd say that. Care to repeat that there at the beginning?"

On 1/7/2018 at 3:28 AM, Maple Bat said:

Maple flinched when Swirling started her first sentence." No, no Midnight... I want to hear what she was going to say. It's obvious that it's something you wanted to ask" Maple locked eyes with Swirling

Woody put a paw on Maple's chest " Calm down Maple. She probably didn't mean anything by it. " He was trying to prevent anything drastic but with Maple that was hard.

Mapel kept her gaze fixed on Swirling "Woody, If she didn't mean anything She'd say that. Care to repeat that there at the beginning?"

"How about no?" Midnight said, slightly nervous. "Shes just never seen a bat pony before, maple." 

"I honestly don't care, bro. I was just expecting somepony with a bit more class. More bravery,and not a creature!" Swirling protested angrilly.

"Sis, theres a thing called 'respect' i think you need to know. You may be less shier then i am, but at least i know when to treat ponies with dignity!" Midnight yelled angrilly. "Respect, learn it. Now apologise to this fine mare, now!"

"Oh...okay. Umm, m-miss. I-im sorry for saying those things, i..uhh.. just never seen your kind before, please forgive me." Swirling said, shook up by her brothers anger.

On 1/11/2018 at 12:19 PM, Fennekin said:

"How about no?" Midnight said, slightly nervous. "Shes just never seen a bat pony before, maple." 

"I honestly don't care, bro. I was just expecting somepony with a bit more class. More bravery,and not a creature!" Swirling protested angrilly.

"Sis, theres a thing called 'respect' i think you need to know. You may be less shier then i am, but at least i know when to treat ponies with dignity!" Midnight yelled angrilly. "Respect, learn it. Now apologise to this fine mare, now!"

"Oh...okay. Umm, m-miss. I-im sorry for saying those things, i..uhh.. just never seen your kind before, please forgive me." Swirling said, shook up by her brothers anger.

@WiiGuy2014

When Maple heard Swirlings protest her pupils shrunk and she started to shake, She lowered her head quickly and slammed her hoof causing a loud Bam sound on the ground and took deep but shaky breaths. The room was silent minus her breathing... which slowly turned into a silent sobbing. "I'm... Not a creature! I'm a pony just like you!... I'm... I'm not a monster... Am I?" Maple looked up, teary-eyed, at everyone in the room longingly hoping for some form of comfort. Even the pony that had called her a monster.

"Oh geez..." Woody said silently walking over to her, he put his paw under her chin and pushed her head up so she looked at him "Maple, You are a monster... To anyone who dares threaten Equestria. Be it Day, Night, or anytime... Any other time. You're just a shy pony who wants to be accepted... Watch." Woody smiled at Will and Midnight. "You both agree with that? Or perhaps you wanted to add something?"

(edited)
13 minutes ago, Maple Bat said:

@WiiGuy2014

When Maple heard Swirlings protest her pupils shrunk and she started to shake, She lowered her head quickly and slammed her hoof causing a loud Bam sound on the ground and took deep but shaky breaths. The room was silent minus her breathing... which slowly turned into a silent sobbing. "I'm... Not a creature! I'm a pony just like you!... I'm... I'm not a monster... Am I?" Maple looked up, teary-eyed, at everyone in the room longingly hoping for some form of comfort. Even the pony that had called her a monster.

"Oh geez..." Woody said silently walking over to her, he put his paw under her chin and pushed her head up so she looked at him "Maple, You are a monster... To anyone who dares threaten Equestria. Be it Day, Night, or anytime... Any other time. You're just a shy pony who wants to be accepted... Watch." Woody smiled at Will and Midnight. "You both agree with that? Or perhaps you wanted to add something?"

C. Will gently approached Maple. "Of course, you're just a shy pony who wants to be accepted. You gave me, a "creature" you had trust issues with, a chance to prove myself..."

"and it led to us Wills becoming each others' soulmate" Both Wills said.

"In gratitude for getting along with my Changeling, I was the one who gave her the means of going between Bat Pony and Pegasus" U. Will said, turning to Swirling. "Wheter Pegasus...

"or Bat Pony

"she's a good soul."

Edited by WiiGuy2014

@Maple Bat

"I know, but my sister is just ugh. She doesnt understand. " Midnight said. He looked at his sister. "Go back to manehatten and paint some stupid pictures. What you said was rude and disrespectful. Just, get out." 

"Well, if you want me to go, fine. Ill leave you be, then." Swirling said, slamming the front door as she walked out. 

Midnight walked over to maple. "I hope you can forgive me for my sisters ignorance, she really needs to work on that. Hopefully qwhat she said hasnt gotten too underneath you. You are a great friend. Im also sorry you and your brother had to be subjected to that.

@WiiGuy2014

"Im sorry you had to see that too, will." midnight said. "that was the reason my familly only visits in cloudsdale once per year. Im sorry, i just didnt know she would be that inconsiderate."

(edited)
7 hours ago, Fennekin said:

@Maple Bat

"I know, but my sister is just ugh. She doesnt understand. " Midnight said. He looked at his sister. "Go back to manehatten and paint some stupid pictures. What you said was rude and disrespectful. Just, get out." 

"Well, if you want me to go, fine. Ill leave you be, then." Swirling said, slamming the front door as she walked out. 

Midnight walked over to maple. "I hope you can forgive me for my sisters ignorance, she really needs to work on that. Hopefully qwhat she said hasnt gotten too underneath you. You are a great friend. Im also sorry you and your brother had to be subjected to that.

@WiiGuy2014

"Im sorry you had to see that too, will." midnight said. "that was the reason my familly only visits in cloudsdale once per year. Im sorry, i just didnt know she would be that inconsiderate."

As Swirling left, The two Wills decided to follow her.  

Switching to Changeling form, ready to fly after her if need be, he quickly found her and approached her gently, hoping she would talk to him.

Edited by WiiGuy2014

11 hours ago, Fennekin said:

@Maple Bat

@WiiGuy2014

"It's ok Midnight I personally didn't mind I've been called worse... by better... Maple will be fine she just needs to calm down. I can't say I didn't expect that to happen. Maple works really hard to be seen just as another pony and she... Well, She doesn't like thinking that she's made no progress. I don't know how she feels but I can tell you it's nothing good. " Woody said to him calmly not looking away from Maple " Sis... You're wonderful. These 2 are your friends because you are. A monster... would still be out in everfree waiting to drink blood from their next victim. You chose the right path Maple... Take a seat. I'll get you some water... Ok?" Maple didn't verbally respond to him she just nodded weakly and took a seat on Midnight's couch. She still looked shaken by her words. Woody sighed, he was worried about what Swirling said sinking too far for Maple. "Where do you keep water around here Midnight?"

8 hours ago, WiiGuy2014 said:

As Swirling left, The two Wills decided to follow her.  

Switching to Changeling form, ready to fly after her if need be, he quickly found her and approached her gently, hoping she would talk to him.

Swirling looked at the changeling. "What is it? Did my younger brother come to his senses? He ready to apologise? Or are you here for something else?" 

3 hours ago, Maple Bat said:

"It's ok Midnight I personally didn't mind I've been called worse... by better... Maple will be fine she just needs to calm down. I can't say I didn't expect that to happen. Maple works really hard to be seen just as another pony and she... Well, She doesn't like thinking that she's made no progress. I don't know how she feels but I can tell you it's nothing good. " Woody said to him calmly not looking away from Maple " Sis... You're wonderful. These 2 are your friends because you are. A monster... would still be out in everfree waiting to drink blood from their next victim. You chose the right path Maple... Take a seat. I'll get you some water... Ok?" Maple didn't verbally respond to him she just nodded weakly and took a seat on Midnight's couch. She still looked shaken by her words. Woody sighed, he was worried about what Swirling said sinking too far for Maple. "Where do you keep water around here Midnight?"

"I keep water in a small drawer in the fridge." Midnight said. "At least there should be. I remember stocking up on those a week ago. If your sister needs some you are more then welcome to them."

On 1/13/2018 at 7:53 AM, Fennekin said:

"I keep water in a small drawer in the fridge." Midnight said. "At least there should be. I remember stocking up on those a week ago. If your sister needs some you are more then welcome to them."

Woody nodded and flew into the kitchen and quickly flew back after he took a bottle of water. "Maple please just drink ok?" Woody handed it to her.

Maple nodded and started to drink it slowly. She drank about 10% of the water before lowing the bottle "I'm sorry Midnight... You just wanted us to meet your sister. And, and I... ru-"

"Shh... Maple, you're ok." Woody said setting a paw on her shoulder " After what you went through... You didn't deserve that. You're way more awesome that you think, but that said you're still Fluttershy's daughter so at times you can be really timid. We don't care about that, however, it makes you even better! Just relax for now, Ok?"

"Ok, bro..." Maple said with a nod. She smiled softly at both him and Midnight.

On 1/13/2018 at 5:53 AM, Fennekin said:

Swirling looked at the changeling. "What is it? Did my younger brother come to his senses? He ready to apologise? Or are you here for something else?" 

The Red and Blue Changeling sat down next to Swirling. "What is with you and your brother arguing like that? Perhaps it could help if you told me a little about you two might have grown up together?"

22 minutes ago, Maple Bat said:

Woody nodded and flew into the kitchen and quickly flew back after he took a bottle of water. "Maple please just drink ok?" Woody handed it to her.

Maple nodded and started to drink it slowly. She drank about 10% of the water before lowing the bottle "I'm sorry Midnight... You just wanted us to meet your sister. And, and I... ru-"

"Shh... Maple, you're ok." Woody said setting a paw on her shoulder " After what you went through... You didn't deserve that. You're way more awesome that you think, but that said you're still Fluttershy's daughter so at times you can be really timid. We don't care about that, however, it makes you even better! Just relax for now, Ok?"

"Ok, bro..." Maple said with a nod. She smiled softly at both him and Midnight.

(Changing midnights text to red since woody's text is orange as well and i dont want to get confused.)

"well, im sorry. Ever since the attempted takeover by chryalis, shes just been erring on the side of caution. However, caution can be found offensive. Im trying to tell her not every unreformed changling or bat is out to get her, but she refuses to listen." Midnight said, exhausted. "And of course,  that leads to innocents being thrown under the bus of my older sisters blind ignorance."

11 minutes ago, WiiGuy2014 said:

The Red and Blue Changeling sat down next to Swirling. "What is with you and your brother arguing like that? Perhaps it could help if you told me a little about you two might have grown up together?"

"long story. Ever since chryalis attempted a takeover, ive been weary ever since. However, midnight is too friendly for his own good. Im worried ponies will....take advantage of him. Capture him and force him into slavery. I just cant live with myself if midnight got hurt. I dont want to admit this, but im very protective of my younger brother. I send him letters three times a day asking if he is okay." Swirling said. "I dont know if you have siblings, brothers, sisters, ext. If you did, you would know what its like. I want to keep midnight safe. Thats why me and our parents want him to come back, so he can be safe in cloudsdale."

On 1/16/2018 at 9:31 AM, Fennekin said:

"well, im sorry. Ever since the attempted takeover by chryalis, shes just been erring on the side of caution. However, caution can be found offensive. Im trying to tell her not every unreformed changling or bat is out to get her, but she refuses to listen." Midnight said, exhausted. "And of course,  that leads to innocents being thrown under the bus of my older sisters blind ignorance."

"You don't need to say sorry. This... it isn't your fault. I've heard this all too much." Maple assured Midnight "W-Well I guess that's karma for me being the same way as her. I feel bad for scaring Will and hitting Moonshadow... But. I'm not going hurt any more changelings without the proper reason to. That's that." Maple smiled. She was proud of herself for making that choice, Mostly because it brought her a lot of much-needed inner peace.

Woody looked Maple in the eyes "That's great sis, I'm proud of you. You're growing into a very fine mare. Moonshadow will love it!" He hugged Maple and pat her back gently. He knew that Maple was going to be ok.

5 hours ago, Maple Bat said:

"You don't need to say sorry. This... it isn't your fault. I've heard this all too much." Maple assured Midnight "W-Well I guess that's karma for me being the same way as her. I feel bad for scaring Will and hitting Moonshadow... But. I'm not going hurt any more changelings without the proper reason to. That's that." Maple smiled. She was proud of herself for making that choice, Mostly because it brought her a lot of much-needed inner peace.

Woody looked Maple in the eyes "That's great sis, I'm proud of you. You're growing into a very fine mare. Moonshadow will love it!" He hugged Maple and pat her back gently. He knew that Maple was going to be ok.

"I love my sister, but sometimes she doesn't look at the whole issue." Midnight said. "But you have every right to be cautious about changelings. But like i told my sister, not all of them are bad. I'm sure you will be okay. As for my older sister, i don't know. Our differences are what keeps us away. I don't need her chasing off my friends without any reason." He explained.

(edited)
On 1/16/2018 at 7:31 AM, Fennekin said:

"long story. Ever since chryalis attempted a takeover, ive been weary ever since. However, midnight is too friendly for his own good. Im worried ponies will....take advantage of him. Capture him and force him into slavery. I just cant live with myself if midnight got hurt. I dont want to admit this, but im very protective of my younger brother. I send him letters three times a day asking if he is okay." Swirling said. "I dont know if you have siblings, brothers, sisters, ext. If you did, you would know what its like. I want to keep midnight safe. Thats why me and our parents want him to come back, so he can be safe in cloudsdale."

C. Will frowned at the the mention of Chrysalis' name. "Oh, I know how awful Chrysalis can be. In fact, she banished me from the hive a long time ago not just because I once allowed her victims to escape, but because she saw me as useless just because I'm gay and can only get my nutrients from homosexual love rather than heterosexual love. I would have been deader than dead if my Unicorn Host Will hadn't found me lost in the woods." He held up the Magic Mirror sharing a smile with U. Will.

U. Will "Actually, for the longest time, I saw my Changeling like a little brother that I wanted to protect. It was only very recently thanks to your brother and the other siblings that we realized that we were more than just 2 souls sharing a body. We were both literally and figuratively soul mates, and it helped my Changeling transform from the "evil-looking" appearance to the beautiful "butterfly" form you see before you.

"Also, Swirlings, you remind me of Maple. The other day, When I was finally introducing my Changeling to her and her brother..."

"Maple nearly hurt me, assuming I was the bad kind of Changeling. I don't fully blame her, since she had a very bad experience with the bad Changelings led by Chrysalis. Like you, Maple was just trying to be cautious and safe. But just like your brother Midnight, Maple's brother Woody didn't want to unjustly discriminate against a creature with a good heart like me, and so Woody had to hold his sister back from doing something she'd regret."

"Do you understand what we're saying, Swirlings?" Both Wills finished.

Edited by WiiGuy2014

Just now, WiiGuy2014 said:

C. Will frowned at the the mention of Chrysalis' name. "Oh, I know how awful Chrysalis can be. In fact, she banished me from the hive a long time ago not just because I once allowed her victims to escape, but because she saw as useless just because I'm gay and can only get my nutrients from homosexual love rather than heterosexual love. I would have been deader than dead if my Unicorn Host Will hadn't found me." He held up the Magic Mirror sharing a smile with U. Will.

U. Will "Actually, for the longest time, I saw my Changeling like a little brother that I wanted to protect. It was only very recently thanks to your brother and the other siblings that we realized that we were more than just 2 souls sharing a body. We were both literally and figuratively soul mates, and it helped my Changeling transform from the "evil-looking" appearance to the beautiful "butterfly" form you see before you.

"Also, Swirlings, you remind me of Maple. The other day, When I was finally introducing my Changeling to her and her brother..."

"Maple nearly hurt me, assuming I was the bad kind of Changeling. I don't fully blame her, since she had a very bad experience with the bad Changelings led by Chrysalis. Like you, Maple was just trying to be cautious and safe. But just like your brother Midnight, Maple's brother Woody didn't want to unjustly discriminate against a creature with a good heart like me, and so Woody had to hold his sister back from doing something she'd regret ."

"Do you understand what we're saying, Swirlings?" Both Wills finished.

"I think I know. What I said was wrong." Swirling said. "However, in this day and age, you cant just be too sure about anything anymore. I want to have knowledge that midnight is fine, but him being so far from home worries both me and our parents. What i want is the mindset that my younger brother is safe." She looked at the changeling. "I just dont want midnight to get hurt, or worse. I want him to be safe. Theres just way too many dangers. He's a reclusive, shy pegasus, and i dont want anypony going around being friends with him to only use him as a pawn for their games. I want to belive maple is a good friend, but i've never met a bat pony before and im nervous."

18 minutes ago, Fennekin said:

"I think I know. What I said was wrong." Swirling said. "However, in this day and age, you cant just be too sure about anything anymore. I want to have knowledge that midnight is fine, but him being so far from home worries both me and our parents. What i want is the mindset that my younger brother is safe." She looked at the changeling. "I just dont want midnight to get hurt, or worse. I want him to be safe. Theres just way too many dangers. He's a reclusive, shy pegasus, and i dont want anypony going around being friends with him to only use him as a pawn for their games. I want to belive maple is a good friend, but i've never met a bat pony before and im nervous."

U. Will switched out with a smile. "Oh don't worry. Maple is captain of Luna's Night Guard. So she knows about protecting others. Also, she might look like it, but she can be just as shy as your brother, especially since she's been heckled by bullies just for being a bat pony."

12 minutes ago, WiiGuy2014 said:

U. Will switched out with a smile. "Oh don't worry. Maple is captain of Luna's Night Guard. So she knows about protecting others. Also, she might look like it, but she can be just as shy as your brother, especially since she's been heckled by bullies just for being a bat pony."

"Oh. Well, if you insist." Swirling said. "I-i want to go back. Apologise to maple and my brother, if thats okay. Or i can just give him some space."

3 hours ago, Fennekin said:

"I love my sister, but sometimes she doesn't look at the whole issue." Midnight said. "But you have every right to be cautious about changelings. But like i told my sister, not all of them are bad. I'm sure you will be okay. As for my older sister, i don't know. Our differences are what keeps us away. I don't need her chasing off my friends without any reason." He explained.

Maple nodded as she drank more of the water. "She's just trying to protect you. I respect that. Yes, I will be ok. Don't worry about me for now. If my capture had played out differently Woody would share my Changeling sentiment but... He always tried telling me it was a changeling who saved me but I never really listened... I want to go out and tell your sister I'm sorry for the way I reacted... It was unprofessional and I'm really sorry..." Maple looked at midnight silently asking if that was a good idea.

32 minutes ago, Fennekin said:

"Oh. Well, if you insist." Swirling said. "I-i want to go back. Apologise to maple and my brother, if thats okay. Or i can just give him some space."

"I agree that we should go back." Will smiled. "Knowing Maple, she most likely will to apologize too."

3 hours ago, Maple Bat said:

Maple nodded as she drank more of the water. "She's just trying to protect you. I respect that. Yes, I will be ok. Don't worry about me for now. If my capture had played out differently Woody would share my Changeling sentiment but... He always tried telling me it was a changeling who saved me but I never really listened... I want to go out and tell your sister I'm sorry for the way I reacted... It was unprofessional and I'm really sorry..." Maple looked at midnight silently asking if that was a good idea.

"Right. Of course. You can go find her, or we can wait right here. And needless to say, i have some apologising for myself to do, too." Midnight said. 

2 hours ago, WiiGuy2014 said:

"I agree that we should go back." Will smiled. "Knowing Maple, she most likely will to apologize too."

"Exactly. I'll go back, too. Apologise to her truthfully and to my younger brother. Then maybe afterwards we can go perhaps maybe do something?" Swirling asked hopefully.