Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Meet the Changeling in Me!

Will Guide

"It is, however my friend who writes them for me is currently visiting his friends, so I'm kinda out of options here." *i sigh* "However, if your friend wants to help me write it, then I will be more than glad to finish it."

• Brohoof 1

U. Will smiled at the poetry he just heard from MC. "That thing about hope suits me perfectly, because I see myself as a person who could never completely lose hope; I'm like the Element of Hope!" He thanked the Pegasus by gently going in for a hug.

He then turned toward the Dragonequs. "How are you doing, Woody? Still need for time for what you have in mind?"

*I'm surprised by the hug, but then hug back. I back away and straighten up* "Hope, ah? I always say hope is the greatest weapon a pony has. You don't need magic or cannons or anything, just a little hope and you're all set." *I look down at the table and sigh* "unfortunately, hope hasn't really been on my side, lately. I've had a series unfortunate events that id rather not discuss, tok many painful memories."

• Brohoof 1

"I think I got it right" he said after setting one last item on a table "But uhh... I'm not sure." He looked at it working purely off a faded memory but he still remember most of it. "Give me a bit more on this I think I'm close!" Woody was only working on a few of the finer details of his plan he was almost ready. He was a but nervous that he'd be picky though

Maple decided to make some empty conversation to pass the time. She looked at Will "If you're the element of Hope then what does that make me? The element of..." She thought about it for a good bit. "The element of spirit Since I'm always willing to fight somepony to protect equestria. What do you think your's is MC?" She said trying to help lighten the mood.

• Brohoof 1

"Me? Well, I really wouldn't classify myself as an element. That's just something I don't think I'm ready yet. I'm just a simple pony who likes video games, so I really wouldn't consider myself being an element." *I shrug, then decide to joke around" "I guess I'm just too boring to have one,  I guess."

(Also, considering a change in writing style)

• Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...

@Midnight Controller @Maple Bat

After zoning out for what felt like weeks, U. Will snapped back

"I'm sorry, Maple, Woody, and Midnight. I think I was back in my world finding love with a smart, young guy who loves wolves. If my Changeling half could have followed me back there, the love I found with my new sweetie would make him the most powerful thing in existence! Sorry if I'm confusing you. What did I miss?"

"Well,we were just talking about what element we were based on our personalities, and I explained to your friend that hope is really the strongest weapon once has." Hearing about will mentioning a friend, Midnight decided to ask who it was. "A pony who loves wolves? I believe I know them. Unless you two are more then friends. Although, I'm not quick to judge unless I know both sides of the equation." 

• Brohoof 1

U. Will smiled with his eyes having genuine love in them. "Oh, we're both more than friends. But I won't say his name. Some people in my world would be against our union." 

He looked at his Changeling half in the mirror. "Here, my Little Changeling. Soak up my love for him. You'll find it very good."

C. Will did so, and ended up looking more energized.

Midnight shrugged. "Who cares what its against? If its two ponies that show love, then they should be allowed. It doesn't matter what race a pony is. Ponies should not be judged if they have wings, horns, or other things, ponies should only be judged by the content of their character. I read that in a book." He then sighed, realizing that he was probably boring the others. "I'm sorry, I don't do politics, just a bunch of nasty stuff being said to make the other party look bad. Personally, I don't care what side you swing for, I care that if you are a good pony and are willing to spread that kindness to everywhere else." i'm probably being looked at as a lunatic, he thought to himself. "So, rumor has it that there's gonna be an eclipse next week only visible in Manehatten, but I can't really confirm that, that's just been what my friend has been telling me."

• Brohoof 1

Maple shrugged "Well Woody's still unsure as to his performance. I think he got a bit of stage fright. That's all you missed. About 'Your world' why would they be against love? Perhaps they're anti changeling! " She laughed. "I do political stuff sorta, but that's just what Princess Luna orders me to do though so it is a not really. Luna did tell me something special was gonna happen there but didn't tell me what."

Woody was over a bit away, blushing to himself in a corner. Too shy to go on with what he had prepared.

• Brohoof 1

Midnight scratched his head, and coughed. "Well, I can possibly agree with Woody's shyness. See, I have this fear. Basically, I don't say my opinions or do anything because I'm worried I might just say something not everyone likes and I'll lose whatever credibility and friends I had." He later places his head on the table. "Just become a social outcast. An undesirable."

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

"Oh Woody!" said the Bespectacled Unicorn. "I don't really mind if your song's bad. Helping my Changeling side make friends with your sister was all I really wanted."

Addressing the Siblings and MC, U. Will continued with, "My true love from the other world gave me some pictures of Spike and Thorax, symbolizing our friendship. That was his birthday gift to me. Having you guys as friends is my birthday gift from all of you. Even you, Midnight!" He said patting the pegasus' head on the table.

Edited by WiiGuy2014

Midnight picked his head up from the table after hearing such kind words. "Thanks. But what I appreciate is the insurance of you being there for me when a lot of people weren't. I'm glad to call this group of people friends, no matter what." He sighed out of relief. "Now that I'm going to be starting a new chapter of my life, it'll give me ease knowing that I'll have friends like you."

• Brohoof 1

Woody

Woody stood up out of his corner "Thanks Will. I wish I could have come up with... something. Wait... Did you say someone from your world had pictures of thorax and spike? That's a bit awkward you think?" He was a bit concered "Are there more than just their pictures there? Oh now I've got so many questions"

• Brohoof 1

Midnight stretched, then with effort, he managed to get the hood over his head to cut down some of the noise. "I'm pretty sure he just has pictures, woody. And I don't consider their aquaintenceship to be weird, anypony can be friends if they tried." And sweet celestia this hoodie is soft, I love it. He thought. "well, if nopony minds, I did get a gift last year, I can talk about it."

• Brohoof 1

Both Siblings

"I don't mind"

Maple

"Jinks!" She laughed "I beat you to it that time!" She smilied at Woody 

Woody

"Ji-" He realized Maple beat him to the punch "Dang sister your reactions have gotten much better!"

• Brohoof 1

"Thanks." Midnight later tapped on his hoodie. "This was a birthday present I got from a friend. Took about three weeks to arrive." He then sighed. "Unfortunately, due to his pursued field of work, he has to attend a college that's pretty much halfway across Equestria, and we rarely get to see each other, but his parents are nice." He then turned to face maple "did you ever tell me about your parents or you did and I'm just completely forgetful?"

• Brohoof 1

Maple

"Well I don't think we told you... Woody come here." she said motioning for him to walk over to her.

Woody

"Yea Ok sis." He said walking over. "What's up?"

Maple

She simply turn to MC "Take a guess I'm curious to see who you say." She said smiling as she sat in her chair. She wonder if she could put it together though there wasn't a lot of resemblance to their mother in both of them

• Brohoof 1

"Take a guess?" Midnight asked. "I mean, I don't know much about you, other then your a bat pony and you work for Luna's royal guards." He scratched his head. "Plus, I don't know a lot of ponies, I mainly just keep to myself. That way, I have a less chance of screwing up."

• Brohoof 1

Maple

"Our mother is Fluttershy!" Maple said "Which is why we're both so nervous and that also explains the yellow coat on me and my brothers wings

Woody

"And our father is Discord." Woodland looked at Maple "Guess we also forgot to add that we're biological siblings. We do look nothing alike so for some it is hard to tell that we don't just call each other brother and sister."

• Brohoof 1

U. Will smiled and addressed Midnight. "Speaking of brothers, I might have mentioned that the Changeling in me is like a brother to me." He held up the Magic Mirror, showing C. Will.

"If it hadn't been for Will, I would have been forever dead a long time ago," said the thankful Changeling. "He's always looking out for me."

"Wow!" Midnight said, amazed. "I never knew anyone that was related to a major element of harmony! Must have a lot of fans!" He then calmed down, then turned to will. "Brothers, huh? That's cooll. I don't really have any relatives. Well, that's not true, I do have a sister. Although I rarely get a chance to speak to her, she's always busy. However, during the holidays, I do get to see here more often."

• Brohoof 1

Woody

"Well that's the thing. We may have our mom for popularity but we really want to make a name for ourselves as well which is proving to be quite a challenge. Maple has being a captain going for her though. Me I'm kinda... Nopony at this point I can sing but... I don't really want to preform on stage..." Woody sounded a bit upset but quickly brushed it off. "Sorry about that guys, Did Uncle Zephyr ever have kids Maple?"

Maple

"Nope, Don't remember him falling for anypony either." The bat pony answered  "So don't expect any cousins soon either."

Woody

"I wasn't. I was just wondering." He said back to his sister

• Brohoof 1

"Ah, I see. Trying to make a name for yourself isn't easy. What I recommend doing is just going all out, stick with what you know, show every pony that you are unique in your own way." Midnight then scooted his chair in. "I write poetry. Well, I don't write it, my friend writes it. I just tell him what to write, because I can't really hold a pencil. But being a pegasus has its own positives, too. Everypony has their own abilities and problems, its up to you to find them weithin yourself."

• Brohoof 1

@Maple Bat

(OOC: Good mention of Zephyr Breeze)

U. Will smiled at the Siblings. "I do remember your Uncle Zephyr having an unrequited crush on Rainbow Dash all those years, but he moved past that to peruse being a mane stylist."

@Midnight Controller

C. Will switched out to personally speak to MC. "You know, with my shape-shifting ability as a Changeling-" "and my knowledge of the Disney Fairy Tales," said the Unicorn in the Mirror. "We've been entertaining ponies around Ponyville, Canterlot, and the Crystal Empire with stories of heroes, villains, and princesses!" The two Wills said as C. Will demonstrated by taking on the pony appearance of a hero like Mickey Mouse, a villain like Maleficent, and a Princess like Belle.