Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Meet the Changeling in Me!

Will Guide

"Oh, that's cool!" Midnight said in excitement. "I always wanted to be able to read fairy tales, but due to me focusing on my studies, I guess I just kinda grew out of it. But still, that is a pretty amazing feat. When you aren't traveling, what do you do?"

• Brohoof 1

Woody

He thought about it for a while Breeze was kinda laid back pony even though that was because he was lazy but still. "I wonder who'd like him. Hope things are payin' out ok for him." he started humming a light tune without magic.

Maple

She sighed "You guys wanna know something? I don't really understand the whole... Love and relationships thing" She smiled awkwardly "Could you guys maybe explain that a bit to me?"

"I can't really explain anything, I don't really have any interest whatsoever in relationships. Friendships, however, I have expertise in." He then placed his left hoof onto the table and lied his chin onto it. "Sorry if I'm kinda tired, I've been staying up the past couple of weeks due to some uncomfortable ringing in my ears."

• 1 month later...

@Sylveon @WiiGuy2014 (If you want Wii)

Woody

Woody sighed breaking the silence. "Perhaps we could talk about something else? I'd like what we are talking about to perhaps be a bit more... Upbeat? I've figured out a new spell I think, if you guys wanna go to a forest to see it, I don't know what it could do but I was thinking perhaps a cooling spell and a calming spell. Maybe I could make it snow!" Woody chuckled "I mean I'll have to write the song of course but it's not a problem."

Midnight had fallen asleep due to the quiet atmosphere, and the sudden voice had jolted him awake. "Uh, sure, that sounds like a good idea!" He said, tired. "I just havnt been getting enough sleep. But I would love to travel with you guys to the forest. Maybe it might even have a chance to clear my thoughts before I go back home. And hi would love to see what new abilities you have learned!" He said.

Woody

"Sweet! We can walk there as soon as I write it." The dragonequus said as he started writing in his songbook. He kept flipping through pages always going back to the first blank page and writing something

Maple

The bat pony laughed "Forgive him, He's excitable when he comes up with new spells but he always has to write them down in case they work." Maple watched him with enthusiasm, smiling because of how happy her brother looked.

Midnight watched with raised eyes, then sighed. "Every pony seems to have artistic talent but me. I shrugged off art in favor of Equestrian history. I can tell you about the crystal empire like the back of my hoof, but I can't paint you a picture of it." He said. "But I do like music. Equestria doesn't offer much in terms of musical genres. There's classical, possibly rock, and dubstep. That's it. Maybe there might be more I'm not aware about" he said.

• Brohoof 1

@Sylveon

U. Will (currently out with C. Will in the back seat) felt a sense of deja vu as well as feeling his group's been out of it for weeks.

But he finally responded to MC with, "Don't worry yourself with not being a good artist, Midnight. Everyone has something they're good at. Just look at me; I'm an expert at telling Disney Stories because of my vast encyclopedia knowledge of all things Disney"

"and being a Changeling, my shape-shifting abilities helped bring his story-tellings to life," finished C. Will in the mirror.

• Brohoof 1

@Sylveon

Maple

"Well, your statement's not necessarily true, Midnight. I'm not artistic but I can kick anyone's flank in a duel." She paused and looked at midnight "I however don't knwo a whole lot about the crystal empire, Hay, I don't even know too much about ponyville, Only what my mother told me.

Woody

Woody closed his book and looked at the others cheerfully "Alright I think I've got it you both wanna go to the forest? I could do it here if you'd rather since will still has the Rune, dad showed him."

@WiiGuy2014 @Maple Bat

Midnight turned to maple. "Yeah, there's a lot of stuff about the crystal empire. However, due to possibly either or you not knowing the information, I'm just gonna keep my mouth shut, don't want to spoil anything!" He said. "Well, I'd be more then glad to go if your friends are going. When do we head out?" He asked.

He then turned to the red unicorn "Disney, ah? That honestly sounds pretty cool. Is it like another world or something?" He asked, his hopes getting up.

"As a matter of fact, yes!" The unicorn said. "It's a long story, but when I first came here to Equestria, it was because some Disney Villains from that another world tried to use me to take over Equestria. But luckily, thanks to me making friends here who reminded me of the good Disney heroes and Princesses, we managed to stop them. Why, one of my friends is Fluttershy, the mother of these two here." He smiled and waved a hoof over at the Draconequs and bat pony.

@Sylveon @WiiGuy2014

Woody

Woodland's chuckled "Kinda odd how you where around as an adult before me and Maple were born but now we're same age as you. Funny how things like that wo-" He stopped speaking suddenly "Huh... Will Do you think I could manipulate space... I mean Manipulting time is something I can do but dad manipulates Space... Technically... What do you think that would sound like?"

Maple

Maple heard someone enter she looked instinctivly and saw who it was when she did her face turned red, as red as will's coat and she ducked under the table. It was a navy blue earth pony, stallion, with a teal unkept but clean mane. He looked around the establishment and walked up to the bar and ordered something. She looked at her brother and saw him smiling, holding back his laughter "Shut up."

"Wait, mother?" Midnight asked. "Fluttershy is still pretty young I would imagine." He said. "But then again,she would probably be at least 30 and I wouldn't see, its kinda hard to guess age." He said.

He saw the new arrival and how maple reacted. He looked over at the bat pony, and tried to hide a snicker. I thought Luna's royal guard captains were rewarded for their bravery. He thought to himself. He shook his head, and mouthed what's the problem to maple.

@Sylveon @WiiGuy2014

Woody

Woody looked at Maple who just shook her head as she didn't want to answer "That's Maple's rival captain, Moonshadow. She refuses to admit it but she's got a crush on him but look at her. She's so shy of being seen when he's around." He laughed loudly. He stopped and looked directly at Maple and whispered "Just tell him. Come on. 'Brave' Captain"

Maple

"No." the severely blushing bat whispered back. "What if he says no... What if he ends up hating me for it..." She was genuinely scared of even getting noticed by the other captain

Woody

"Anyhow, Fluttershy is yes. Around 30, I think 36 or 7 but I can't remember, I think Dad made her immortal? I can't say for certain... Hey! Moonshadow, Over here!"

Moonshadow

The pony that Maple had hidden from looked over and walked up to Woody. "Ahh! Maple's Brother! My friend! I hope all is well." He spoke hearilty and meaningful "Well... It seems you made some friends even though you're a dragonequus.

Woody

"Yea these two are Midnight controller and Will Guide." Woody moved his tail in front of Maple mostly covering her from sight He looked at the other stallions "We... were just having a guys night out. Why don't you both introduce yourself to the Captain."

"Ah, a Royal captain!" Midnight exclaimed. "Pleasure meeting you, my name is midnight controller, and I'm just here out enjoying the night, mainly because I havnt been getting enough sleep." He said. He extended out a hoof to the blue earth pony. "Its such an honor, sir."

I'm not sure if I'm ready to meet another captain of the guards so soon, Will. The Changeling mentally spoke to his Unicorn host. 

I understand. Let me just introduce myself, then perhaps when you're ready, I'll introduce you, little guy. He hid the mirror in his vest before poofing it away. It didn't matter; C. Will would still be watching everything from the "backseat".

Since it's been 20 years since the Wills were last here, U. Will wouldn't expect this Moonshadow to know him nor his small reputation of telling Disney Stories all across Equestria. For now, he would start like a stranger to the Captain and work his way from there.

"Hello, Captain," said the Unicorn as he saluted him. "Just wondering: have you heard of me before?"

@WiiGuy2014 @Sylveon

Moonshadow

The captain smiled and shook Midnight's hoof "Well don't think too much of me. I haven't earned your trust just yet, Trust should be earned. Not given." To which, Woody looked below the table at Maple. "What are you... Nevermind Woody."

Moonshadow then looked at Will with a stern look like he was trying to see through him. "I know you... Yes..." He sounded intimidating "You told a story, to the town I'm from! I'd never forgot about you. It was the one about the evil princess who turned into a dragon, The whole town was talking about it for weeks. Oh my gosh, I can't believe it took that long. That story was part of my inspiration to become a guard. Do you... Do autographs?" He didn't exactly have much on him for him to do an autograph on but he'd take what he could get.

Woody

At this point, Woody was laughing hysterically. He'd know Moonshadow to be an intimidating but well-meaning night guard who sets himself equal to his sister but now he was acting like a big child. "Sorry... It's not funny it's just I never expected this from you." He said still laughing.

"Uhh.. evil Princess becoming a dragon?" asked a stunned Will to Moonshadow. "I'm pretty sure there's no Disney stories about a princess becoming a dragon. Now an evil fairy becoming a dragon like Maleficent, yes, that would be from tale of the Sleeping Beauty. Also, you want my autograph? Wow, as far as I know, no one's ever asked me for one" He pulled out a quill and ink well from his vest. "Where do you want it signed?" asked the pleased Unicorn.

@WiiGuy2014

Moonshadow

"Yes, That was it now. I was still a filly when you told the story but I still remember it." As for Will's question, He would have liked it on a paper but he didn't have any. "Well... Uhh..."

Woody

"Here." Woodland said tearing a page out of his book "I can just get more songbooks anyways." He said hanging to Will "Sign that."

Maple

The yellow bat, who was still under the table felt that Moonshadow was a little bit more approachable but she didn't want to show her face now. She'd have to wait until he walked off.

@WiiGuy2014 @Maple Bat

"I don't blame you for being cautious about trust." Midnight said, thinking about his friend. "I have this friend, however he has his own issues. He's not much of an opinionated stallion. In fact, I think he just cares too much what other ponies think of him. He acts like he doesn't care but he does, a lot. I cant imagine that." He said. He then-with a bit of a struggle- managed to pull his hood over his head because his mane was constantly getting in his eyes.

"I feel like you ponies are much more older then I am. You are talking about stuff I havnt heard of, so it must've happened before I was around. Or I don't get out much." He said.

@Maple Bat

Will took the paper from Woody and wrote this:

59ce42eed530d_2017-09-29(4).png.6a067f48c2d3d89f64ce0ed6801b8950.png

As he handed the autograph over to MoonShadow, Will smiled. "Here you go and did you say you were inspired to become a guard in part because of my story? Wow!" He actually got very teary-eyed from the experience. "It makes my life worthwhile to see my stories influence ponies for the better." He finished as he wiped away his tears of joy behind his glasses.

"Huh, I didn't know you were famous!" Midnight exclaimed. "I mean, well....I...uhh, you see.." He said, his cheeks turning red. "I guess...well, uhh, I was kinda uhh, expecting you were...kinda famous." He said before pulling the hood deeper over his head to hide the embarrassment. Goodjob, midnight. You really are making a fine example of yourself. He thought to himself. He placed his front hooves on the table and tried to hide his face behind them.

@WiiGuy2014 @Sylveon

Moonshadow.

"Thank you! The other back at home are going to be so jealous!" He laughed "I'll be back in one second let me put this in my bag." He said as he dashed towards the entrance.

Maple

Maple quickly ran sat down back in her chair when he left. Still a bit red but not as red as she was when Moonshadow first got here. She could play it off as something else at this point. "Hey Bro. Hey guys." She said as if she had just sat down

Woody

" Don't worry Midnight, you were probably busy with a bunch of things through some of these happenings." Woody said "If it helps any, no pony knows that Mom and Dad are officially married, save me and Maple, Oh and Mayor Mare too... Well actually anyone who's met and gotten to know me and Maple

@Sylveon

Will smiled at the blushing Midnight Controller. "Aww, Midnight. you don't need to feel that way. I'm just glad to have made a difference in somepony's life like MoonShadow over there. Being famous doesn't mean all that much to me."

@Maple Bat 

Midnight looked up. "Well, I was kinda busy studying Ancient Equestrian history with my friend for finals." He said. "At any rate, Queen Chrysalis could've invaded and I wouldn't have even known about it until after she was beaten." He joked. "However what is disappointing is that....." His cheeks began blushing to the point where he felt like he'd become as red as the unicorn. "I never really found, a special talent until recently" He coughed out. "My friend did, though. Writing. His cutie Markus a notepad with a pencil, he's considering a career in journalism. As for me...electronics. I'm hoping too get ponyville to the same or near as modern as manehatten, although I don't think the ponies would approve." He said. 

@WiiGuy2014

He then turned to the changeling. "You're a changeling, so something's been eating away at me. Do other races have like special talents? I mean, I know you have a love of Disney, but what about the others?" He asked.