Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Meet the Changeling in Me!

Will Guide

@WiiGuy2014 @Sylveon

Woody

"Hey don't worry about it. I have a knack for singing but that's because I practised... a lot. I don't have a cutie mark." He opened his wing showing his empty flank "Can't earn one even with a pony flank and dad can't either for the same reason. So that answers your question... I think." Woody transmitted a thought to both of the stallions that were sitting with him  Anyone wanna push the two together?

Moonshadow

The captain returned at possibly the best time as he didn't hear the changeling comment midnight made, he quickly noticed the Yellow bat who popped up. "Oh! Captain Maple. Odd seeing you here, figured you'd been training at this hour, if not working." He noticed a bit of red on her which was abnormal on the bat. "Something wrong Maple? I know... Rivals but we can talk like normal ponies"

Maple

Maple, still blushing slightly looked at him "W... Well I mean that's not all I do. Quality time with my brother is always important." Her gaze never met Moonshadow's "It's nothing." Seh said brushing off the topic. "Just feeling a bit warm that's all."

Moonshadow

The captain nodded to her. "Guess that's possible. Is rather hot in here."

Midnight looked at woody and shrugged. "I don't really know." He said. He looked at the blue pony. "Rivals? Are you two like, competing or something?" He asked. "Do you two not like each other or is it one of those 'rivals' where you two are actually competing for funsies?" He said.

@Sylveon

Moonshadow

"Don't worry it's all in good fun, We're both practically the top of our respective princess so we just kinda see each other as rivals, Don't worry we don't actually try to win." He said leaning on the nearby bat pony. "Though honestly Maple's done a much better on it in her 2 years than I have in 7."

Maple

Maple Blushed harshly when he said that "Thanks... It means a lot Moonshadow." Maple said nervously. "But I don't know if I could beat you in a duel that weapon you use is pretty awesome." Maple laughed

"A duel?" Midnight asked. He looked at maple and moon shadows hooves, and looked back up. "Well, you aren't unicorns. How exactly would you hold those?" He asked. "I mean, unless there's some kind of fighting style that I don't know about" he joked.

@Sylveon

Both MoonShadow and Maple

"Leather Cuffs." They said in unison

Maple

"It's attached to the weapons handle, Makes wielding awkward but less awkward than with our mouths or by curving the hood around it. So it's the best we've got. I don't know who first designed them but I have one with a hook on it so I can draw my bow." Maple reached behind her and grabbed the hearts eclipse, she'd been wearing her armor the whole time anyways, She showed that there was a loop of leather around the part of the bow where the two limbs met. "See?"

2 hours ago, Maple Bat said:

@Sylveon

Moonshadow

"Don't worry it's all in good fun, We're both practically the top of our respective princess so we just kinda see each other as rivals, Don't worry we don't actually try to win." He said leaning on the nearby bat pony. "Though honestly Maple's done a much better on it in her 2 years than I have in 7."

Maple

Maple Blushed harshly when he said that "Thanks... It means a lot Moonshadow." Maple said nervously. "But I don't know if I could beat you in a duel that weapon you use is pretty awesome." Maple laughed

Will decided to sit back and watch this unfold. He could use a break from all the talking.

@Maple Bat

Midnight studied the leather carefully. "Well, I can understand how that works." He said. "Although, personally I'm not morally fond of hurting other ponies, no matter what the motive. Personally, I can't stand stand anything too gory. That's why I don't like hospitals." He said jokingly. "But if push comes to shove, I guess I can see how those might come in handy."

@Sylveon @WiiGuy2014

Maple

Maple shrugged "I'm only like this because I hate how Changelings steal eveypony's Love so I fight to protect that valuable thing from being stolen away in secret. I've done a pretty good Job of hunting down the evil changeling. I'm close to finding chrysalis too. But I can't pin it down quite yet."

Moonshadow

"Well I think I'm going to go for now, I have a shift in the morning and I can't miss it. Great to see all of you and it was nice meeting you two as well." He smiled and walked away.

Maple

One he left Maple sighed realived "Oh thank 'Tia that's over with." Maple said her face turning red again.

Woody

Woodland order a bottle of cider for the group he knew at Least he and Maple would drink it. "So either of you want any cider when they bring it?"

Midnight shook his head. "I don't drink stuff if I don't know what is it." He said. "However, from what I've heard, I think I'll just go with probably something that isn't capable of causing that kind of effects." He said. More importsntly, I don't need anypony seeing me in that kind of condition.

1 hour ago, Maple Bat said:

@Sylveon @WiiGuy2014

Maple

Maple shrugged "I'm only like this because I hate how Changelings steal eveypony's Love so I fight to protect that valuable thing from being stolen away in secret. I've done a pretty good Job of hunting down the evil changeling. I'm close to finding chrysalis too. But I can't pin it down quite yet."

Moonshadow

"Well I think I'm going to go for now, I have a shift in the morning and I can't miss it. Great to see all of you and it was nice meeting you two as well." He smiled and walked away.

Maple

One he left Maple sighed realived "Oh thank 'Tia that's over with." Maple said her face turning red again.

Woody

Woodland order a bottle of cider for the group he knew at Least he and Maple would drink it. "So either of you want any cider when they bring it?"

@Maple Bat

"Is it safe for C. Will to come back out again?" The Unicorn asked The Chaos Siblings. "He wasn't entirely sure he should have come out while MoonShadow was here."

@Sylveon @WiiGuy2014

Woody

"Oh well." The dragonequus said, "Your loss, AJ makes some of the best but this stuff's pretty great too. Me and Maple come here to celebrate most of the time it's a nice place. That's why no one shouting "Ahh A dragonequus!"

The waitress brought back the drink woody ordered Woody quickly opened it and poured a glass for him and Maple

Maple

"Yea you should be ok. I don't see why he'd come back." Maple smiled taking the glass Woody poured her.

Midnight eyed the glass carefully. "You know, maybe one wouldn't hurt, I have been working my hooves to the bone lately. I should treat my self nice." He said. "I'll place an order later, I can tell he's kinda wrapped up at the minute." He sighed, then laid his head in the table. "Work can be so demanding at times."

11 minutes ago, Maple Bat said:

@Sylveon @WiiGuy2014

Woody

"Oh well." The dragonequus said, "Your loss, AJ makes some of the best but this stuff's pretty great too. Me and Maple come here to celebrate most of the time it's a nice place. That's why no one shouting "Ahh A dragonequus!"

The waitress brought back the drink woody ordered Woody quickly opened it and poured a glass for him and Maple

Maple

"Yea you should be ok. I don't see why he'd come back." Maple smiled taking the glass Woody poured her.

C. Will switched out as he summoned the Magic Mirror to show U. Will. "MoonShadow's a nice guy, but don't you think you should have shown yourself to him?" The Unicorn asked his other half from inside the mirror, while also addressing the others. "I mean, as far as he knows, it was me who did all the work putting on the performance back then, when really you were "providing the costumes" even before I remember you. I just felt like wanting to give you credit too, since I couldn't have fully done our performances without you. Didn't you want to feel appreciated and sign something too?"

C. Will thought a bit, but then smiled with a shrug. "Oh, it's alright. We both share the same name anyway, so he got both of our autographs." His smile faded as he continue to think. "Still, there was something very familiar about MoonShadow, as if I known him somehow."

U. Will responded with "Well, considering I soul-jumped over 20 years into the future from my last trip here, perhaps we were meant to meet him already during those missing 20 years and we'd simply forgotten. But then again, I don't think that's it. Still, it was nice to have made a difference in his life with our storytelling. Wouldn't the rest of you guys agree?"  He asked, turning toward the others.

@Sylveon @Maple Bat

@Sylveon

Woody

Woody poured another glass from the bottle the sever had given to him "I figured you'd change your mind. Will I poured one for you if you want it Maple has hers... Heres the rest." He said finally after pouring his own. "We're all friends now and things with me, Maple and Celestia have been smoothed over thanks to Will! This is definitely a cause for us to celebrate!" He said holding up his glass. Which was easy with his paws. "Cheers."

@Maple Bat

Midnight took the cup and drank some of the liquid. Not bad, he thought. "I mean, the only major celebration is that my friends birthday is in 17 days. I promised him I'd get him something really nice from Cloudsdale for such an occasion." He thought of something. "Your friend is a nice guy, but how began go around staying sane when trusting very little is beyond me."

@WiiGuy2014

He then looked at the changeling. "Familiar, eh? I mean, he is a Royal guard, so he does get around often. However, I do want to know more about how you feel you've seen him. Midnight took another sip of his drink and took okff his hoof from his head. "I usually don't get out much, so I don't recognize a lot of ponies." He said.

@Maple Bat

As C. Will started to drink, he allowed half of his body to transform into U. Will, so that they can both enjoy the drink. After finishing the glass and setting it down on the table, U. Will fully appeared in the "driver's  seat" "That was nice!" He said. "And Woody? You marked this occasion for me soothing things over with Celestia? Thank you so much!" He said as his eyes once again welled up with tears of joy.

He then turned toward Maple. "Actually, I have a question about MoonShadow if you can answer it. How does he see the Changelings? Both the good led by Thorax and the bad led by Chrysalis?"

@Sylveon

After giving Maple her question, The Wills switched so C. Will could directly answer Midnight's question with, "It's just I feel as if I personally met him long before he saw our storytelling as a young colt. My memories are usually not very clear, but the feelings I get from these moments are right on the money."

@WiiGuy2014

Midnight closed his eyes, processing the information. He opened his eyes. "More like friends. Like brothers." He murmored. "If only I shared that kind of bond with my sister or maybe my friends. I just didn't think about it. I didn't value their importance." He sighed, then got up out of the chair. "But I love my sister, no matter what. She is my bond and I enjoy her with every beat my heart has. There is nothing I value more, celestia so help me." He said.

@Sylveon  @WiiGuy2014

Woody

Woody had toasted with the others and drank the one glass he had prepared himself. "I know what you mean Midnight." Woody said looking at Maple 

Maple

Woody's sister, on the other hand, finished a 3rd as Will asked his question "Oh? Well from what I've seen he's let some changelings go after they did certain things he even once let one go for stealing the love between the royal sisters! He still deserves worse punishment than what he got for that." Maple sounded genuinely angry "I mean as much as you both respect life and not fighting you have to admit that a changeling like that crossed a line."

Edited by Maple Bat
Mentions
  • Brohoof 1

@Maple Bat

"I'd rather not get into that." Midnight said, slightly agitated. "Politics irk me." He finished his glass and calmed down. "About that forest you mentioned woody, I would love to go! I'm rarely out at night, for reasons of education and safety." He pushed his chair in, and stretched. "But I could use some time to clear some thoughts." He looked at maple and woody. "Maple can handle herself, and you two get to have lots of bonding. However, when my sister got into the school she wanted to, we kinda just split apart. I feel like she just wants to be to herself." He sighed.

@Sylveon @WiiGuy2014

Maple

"You two go me and Will can hang out here for a while." Maple smiled waving them goodbye before looking amazed at Will "Did Woody say you smoothed things over with Celestia?! I guess that's why I didn't get the usual scolding when I was training guards when it wasn't my shift. She usually does that."

Woody

"Alright then come on Midnight lets head on over to that forest. I can learn anything you wanna see!" Woody boasted putting his paw on his chest as he stood like a true dragonequus "I learn magic pretty fast! So give me some idea's and I'll see what I can do with them!"

@Maple Bat 

Midnight scratched his head. "Uhh, I don't really know. You said you learned something new, show me that." He said. "However. I don't really have any good ideas then the generic ones you read about in science fiction books. You know what? Just show me what you know, I'll be amazed no matter what you do!" He looked around. "But !maybe we should wait until we get there." He told woody. He then approached the door, and tried pushing it. "Okay, maybe you can maybe help me with the door?" He asked, slightly emberassed. why hasn't celestia made doors that can be pushed open from both sides.

@Sylveon

Woody

Woodland Chuckled "Sure." He said opening the door for him "Next time though try using those wings of yours. They'll usually hande doors like that. But don't worry for now I've got this one." He laughed again "Anyways, I found a way I might be able to make it snow if you want to see that. Maybe I can even step it up to a blizzard!"

@Maple Bat

Midnight felt embarrassed. "Right, I should of thought about that." He said, his face getting red. "Probably would look weird though." After getting out, he looked at woody. "If you want to show me the ability to make a blizzard, go ahead." An idea popped into his head. "I mean, if you don't mind giving the ponies in the cloudsdale weather factory more work to do." He joked.

(edited)

@Maple Bat

After Woody and Midnight left, C. Will felt a little nervous as he turned to face Maple.

"Wait, you and me? Just hang out alone? So far, all the times we'd interacted with each other, Woody was here to make sure you wouldn't hurt me. Are you sure you trust me? I could very easily use what I know about you to replace you, if I wanted to!

Edited by WiiGuy2014

@WiiGuy2014 @Sylveon

Woody

The dragonequss shrugged "Ehh. The weather teams have been lazy recently. I was told that there was a storm due an hour ago but there's nothing ye-" And, as if on cue,  it just then it started to pour down rain on the two of them Woody hummed something light and elegant. He created a small pocket of pressure around the two keeping the rain off of them "Well don't they have quite the 

Maple

Maple's face twisted at the mentioning of her being replaced "Don't worry. I do trust you. Since 'Tia likes us now I have no reason not to. Plus we're still in a public space so I know you can't-do that anyways. Though if you want to keep my trust I'd recommend not making those comments. I could just as easily kill you as you could replace me." Maple finished as she took another drink of cider She noticed it started raining and smirked