Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Meet the Changeling in Me!

Will Guide

@Maple Bat

"Wow, that's amazing!" Midnight exclaimed. "\what else can you do? I mean, I didnt know you could do that!" Okay, cool your jets Mid, you're firing on all six cylinders, calm down. He thought to himself. He called down, then looked at woody. "It must be amazing if you can control weather like that. That's pretty cool." He said.

@Sylveon

Woody

"Basically... With enough practice, I can do anything!" Woody chuckled "I mean except overthrow Equestria because dad says no." He said sarcastically "That's why I asked if you had any cool Ideas. Earlier today I managed to move the sun ya know. Just as good as Celestia was able to." He laughed thinking about how great it was then "Maple would be mad if I messed with Luna so I won't. Anyways... That blizzard could probably be a bit unsopable if I'm not careful hence why we're going to the forest. Don't let that scare you though."

On 10/2/2017 at 7:09 PM, Maple Bat said:

@WiiGuy2014 @Sylveon

Woody

The dragonequss shrugged "Ehh. The weather teams have been lazy recently. I was told that there was a storm due an hour ago but there's nothing ye-" And, as if on cue,  it just then it started to pour down rain on the two of them Woody hummed something light and elegant. He created a small pocket of pressure around the two keeping the rain off of them "Well don't they have quite the 

Maple

Maple's face twisted at the mentioning of her being replaced "Don't worry. I do trust you. Since 'Tia likes us now I have no reason not to. Plus we're still in a public space so I know you can't-do that anyways. Though if you want to keep my trust I'd recommend not making those comments. I could just as easily kill you as you could replace me." Maple finished as she took another drink of cider She noticed it started raining and smirked 

C. Will smirked at Maple. "Noted. So now, what are we going to do?"

@WiiGuy2014

"Well, what were you thinking? Me I was just wondering if Mom needed help with the animals but if she did she'd have Dad help." Maple finished off the rest of the bottle of what Woodland ordered and Left an amount of bits on the table, Judging by looks it seemed Maple could take the alcohol well, it was at least small amount so it was nothing to worry about most of the cider was apple related anyways which happened to be why she drank so much. "I'm open to suggestion here."

10 hours ago, Maple Bat said:

@Sylveon

Woody

"Basically... With enough practice, I can do anything!" Woody chuckled "I mean except overthrow Equestria because dad says no." He said sarcastically "That's why I asked if you had any cool Ideas. Earlier today I managed to move the sun ya know. Just as good as Celestia was able to." He laughed thinking about how great it was then "Maple would be mad if I messed with Luna so I won't. Anyways... That blizzard could probably be a bit unsopable if I'm not careful hence why we're going to the forest. Don't let that scare you though."

Midnight laughed. "Taking over equestria, eh? Seems pretty big. However, being able to move the sun is pretty important." He joked. "So, if celestia ever kicks the bucket I'm sure you can replace her." He thought about the blizzard. "Well, I'm never afraid of a few snowstorms, and we have people like rainbow that are willing to clear the skies if it gets problematic." He said.

Edited by Sylveon

8 hours ago, Maple Bat said:

@WiiGuy2014

"Well, what were you thinking? Me I was just wondering if Mom needed help with the animals but if she did she'd have Dad help." Maple finished off the rest of the bottle of what Woodland ordered and Left an amount of bits on the table, Judging by looks it seemed Maple could take the alcohol well, it was at least small amount so it was nothing to worry about most of the cider was apple related anyways which happened to be why she drank so much. "I'm open to suggestion here."

"If it's still night time, do you want to go for a flight and see the sights?" The Changeling asked the Bat Pony?

@WiiGuy2014 @Sylveon

Maple

Maple thought about the Changelings suggestion "Sounds fun... The rain will make it harder to actually see anything but it's nice sometimes... Although if someone saw me with a changeling then Changelings would be less fearful of me... Perhaps just a walk?

Woody

"Oh! You haven't seen my signature ability yet." Woody said placing his paw on Midnight's head, Woody's eyes turned from the light green they were to a bright silver after a second. "Alright take a look." He said moving out of his way Midnight would notice that the raindrops had stopped falling. but they where suspended in mid-air as if they where still falling "What do you think?"

@Maple Bat midnight was astonished. "How did you do that!" He exclaimed. The drops of rain were perfectly suspended in air. "I mean, did you just freeze rain or freeze time itself? I means either way, its still amazing!" He said,barely containing his excitement.

@Maple Bat

20 minutes ago, Maple Bat said:

@WiiGuy2014 @Sylveon

Maple

Maple thought about the Changelings suggestion "Sounds fun... The rain will make it harder to actually see anything but it's nice sometimes... Although if someone saw me with a changeling then Changelings would be less fearful of me... Perhaps just a walk?

U. Will switched out. "I can still fly using Pixie Dust that my magic can create. I'd used it a few times when I was telling my Disney Stories decades ago. If they still remember me, the locals had seen me use this ability several times already, so it shouldn't be a big deal."

@Sylveon

Woody

The dragonequus laughed he always had a response like this. "I froze time. You can tell when I do by the eyes he said showing him the silver. "Let's get to that forest then I'll unfreeze it. Amazingly this abilty doesn't drain much of my energy!" He said happily

Maple 

"Actually... Yea! that does sound good." Maple nodded "Let's go do that then." she started to head outside and heard a loud crash of thunder. "Well I'll still do it but it's a bit risky unless you can use magic to shield the two of us while we enjoy the flight."

• Brohoof 1

@Maple Bat "Seems good to me!" He said, beginning to walk with woody. "A lot of my friends tell me that since I'm a pegasus, I should be able to fly since its faster. But the wind gets the mane all frizzled and honestly walking is just better." Midnight said. Also, combine that with a fear of heights and it will give any flying pony an excuse to stay on the ground. He thought to himself.

@Sylveon

Woody

Woody saw right through him "It's ok that you're scared to fly. Mom was too, so it's not a problem to me. Still feels weird walking upright like this... Only figured it out recently and it just is a much different perspective on things. I also feel really tall." He said laughing, "You said stuff bout sci-fi. Let's hear some of that!" He said walking through the stopped rain as if it where beads hanging from a string.

@Maple Bat

Midnights cheeks flushed red with embarrassment. "Okay, either you have the ability to read thoughts or I'm a really horrible liar." he said. "But back onto topics, yeah allo I know is basic ci fi powers, telaphathy, the?deportation, clonwtion, ext, ext,awnd the list goes on." He looked at woody.  "Guess I'm not really imaginative. And yes, I do have a fear of heights. It started when I was younger,  and we had this house in Cloudadale where there was a giant window. However, you can also see the ground, which gave me a serious sense of vertigo. I mean, yeah I can fly, but that does require energy, and if I'm worried if I get tired, then its rip for me." He sighed. My cheeks are so red I might become a tomato.

@Sylveon

Woody laughed seeing how bad he was blushing but forced himself to stop "Sorry... It's not funny... Yea. Fluttershy has that same fear and it's very rational. Me, as you could tell my wings are too big for me." He opened his wings showing Celestia sized ones but he was only a normal sized pony when on all 4s. It's a little hard to fly with them for long time frames and begins to take more effort than I'd like to admit." He quickly looked at midnight and shrugged he was built normal but he understood his fear.

@Maple Bat

Midnight pulled his hood over his head so he can hide his embarrassment. "Yeah, I know I turn as red as a pumpkin when I'm emberassed, okay?" He said, slightly annoyed. He calmed towns and his face turned to its original color. Those are pretty big wings you have, but being entirely of various parts of animals is pretty neat. I always found it interesting." He said, adjusting the hood over his head. "And yes, I did have my friend make a could of little slits for my wings to fit through. Does make tasking it off difficult." He turned his back to woody that his wings came through small holes in the side of the hoodie. 

@Sylveon

Woody

Woody blushed "Thanks... I've never heard someone say they like the look of more than one creature at a time. you'd be the 4th pony to say that to me. 1st if you exclude my family." He looked ahead "By the way my ability to stop time is something that I found out how to do it was one of my first spells EVER and my parents don't even know I can do it. Mostly because I don't want them worrying about me going overboard on it. You could probably imagine how mom would feel if I tried to take over Equestria and had to use her element against me... That reasons one of few that are keeping this statement a joke."

@Maple Bat

"It wouldn't be pretty." Midnight said, facing woody. "I mean, however you wouldn't be the first. Equestrian been almost taken over like what, five or six times?" He asked. "But that aside, being the son of two very prominent faces should award you some friend points, right? I mean, i have area friends, but this one friend matters more then anypony else." He said. "This pony is very important to me, nothing else matters, not even me."

5 hours ago, Maple Bat said:

Maple 

"Actually... Yea! that does sound good." Maple nodded "Let's go do that then." she started to head outside and heard a loud crash of thunder. "Well I'll still do it but it's a bit risky unless you can use magic to shield the two of us while we enjoy the flight."

"No problem" U. Will said as he created a protection bubble based off of the ones used in ONCE Upon a Time large enough for them to keep a reasonable distance between each other.

"Let's go! Perhaps during our flight, you could tell me more what you do in your spare time? Also, between you and your brother, you seem to be the responsible one compared to his fun-loving nature, right?"

@WiiGuy2014  @Sylveon

Woody

"Well I would be the first child of an element to do so." He said with a frown but he shook it off. "Well. I'm not going to so it doesn't matter right..." He froze when he heard Midnight mention friends. "Y... Yea you'd think but we dragonquus don't have a very good name from what dad did ohhh... 20 years ago. Ponies don't seem to like to get over stuff like that.

Maple

"Yea, I'm more serious but I can let loose too. I act serious and stuff to get the guard to listen to me. But I can be chill so no worries." Maple chuckled "Lets go!"

• Brohoof 1

@Maple Bat

Midnight sighed. "I can understand that, but what I mean is that you aren't afraid to be yourself. A friend however, he walks on eggshells all day because he's worried that if her says something even remotely disagreeable, then every pony will pretty much shrug him off. Its sad, but that's what he thinks is right." Midnight wiped his eyes with his sleeves because he felt tears rising up. "With the fact hes lost all of his friends doesn't make any improvement." He looked at woody. "Personality wise, he lost them. They are still living."

@Sylveon

Woody

"I know what he's going through..." Woody said "Don't fear talking about anything time's stopped so no one can hear us but you and me. I know what your friend needs though. Space, time and understanding. Maple was that way at one point too. I was the only one who knew where she was and I kept bringing her food and supplies but leaving quickly after that." he started humming as he kept walking "Let's cheer up a bit. Your friend will get better just me everyone does."

@Maple Bat

"Yeah." He said. A thought popped into his head. "Oh, that reminds me. What does your family do during holidays? I mean, Nightmare Night is occurring this month, right?" He asked. "Either that or I need a new calendar. But I am excited for that event, since for once it gets to happen and my studies aren't in the way of me enjoyingnsuch a spectacle!"

(edited)
13 hours ago, Maple Bat said:

@WiiGuy2014 

Maple

"Yea, I'm more serious but I can let loose too. I act serious and stuff to get the guard to listen to me. But I can be chill so no worries." Maple chuckled "Lets go!"

As U. Will flew through the sky with Maple, he asked, "Can I tell you the story of this one Nightmare Night involving your mother that happened before you and your brother were born?"

Edited by WiiGuy2014

@Sylveon

Woody

"Mom doesn't like Nightmare Night too much," Woody said "I guess you expected that given it's Fluttershy. WE usually avoid others and stay home for the nigh spending time together. Dad usually keeps it interesting though his magic and all."

Maple

"Sure go on ahead." Maple said with a smile. "I do love to hear how mom acted before our birth. Usually, though she acted the same way before, She seems to have not changed much in the 20 years or so but still, I'd like to hear it since it is coming up.

@Maple Bat

Midnight paused, processing the information. "I can understand, it ain't for everypony. Your parents must be real nice. My parents are fine, but they're busy with stuff as I am. I do get to see them around the end of the year." He sighed. "However, once a year just isn't enough for me. I want more, but with my parents in cloudadale and my sister in manehatten there isn't much I can do." He decided to ask about will. "So, how did you and will meet? I'm kinda eager to know."