Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Meet the Changeling in Me!

Will Guide

@Maple Bat

"It pays well, I'm not denying that." Midnight said. "I don't mean to brag or anything, but that's why me and my sister usually get pricy stuff at the end of the year." He chucked. "Although I havnt found much of a use for some of them. I can give one to your sister if you want, I'm sure she likes stuff. I got this really cool bracelet from the crystal empire I don't wear that often." He suggested. "I mean, I rarely wear it."

@Sylveon

Woody

"It's alright, not really bragging. You'd think saving Equestria would pay a lot better than not paying at all." Woody laughed before his tone went back to being very serious "Maple's pay though... It's well... I don't mean to brag but... She gets paid a LOT. Probably because of all of the responsibilities of being a captain and the risks of battle... Ya know stuff like that. She shares that pay with all of us so no one else has to worry about a job. Maple doesn't mind to do it as well so me and mom can focus on animal care and dad can do... whatever he does."

@Maple Bat

"That's pretty cool." He said, before looking down. "Celestia dang it! I left my bag!" He shouted, before calming down and shrugging. "Its at the palace where I met your sister. However, I don't think anypony is gonna find anything interesting so they won't steal it, just various books. Some of them are on equestrian history." He looked at woody as they were walking. "What kind of books do you like to read?" He asked.

@Sylveon

Woody

Woody looked around "Well if you think it's safe then alright we can leave it there. Most of the stuff I read has staffs and notes and such since I sing so much it's a good idea to learn new songs so my older ones don't get boring." He pulled his songbook out of the usual portal "I write this one but I still do read other songbooks and such so yea that's most of what I read but I do enjoy a good Fiction from time to time."

@Maple Bat

"Fiction, ah?" Midnight said. "Pretty neat. However, I do want to bring up a topic. You don't have to answer it if you don't want to, this is just something I want to know. My friend has this problem, and I want to know. Do you feel comfortable being yourself?" He asked. "What I mean is not being aware of any physical form, pony or otherwise. What I'm talking about is in here." He pointed a hoof at Woody's chest. "Personality wise, are you comfortable being you?"

@Sylveon

Woody

"Yea." He said immediatly but then he realied that he spent at least 75% of his time alone. In a forest. "Well... Actually... I don't know. I feel I act like a good person but I spend a lot of time by myself that's only because ponies are usually scared of a dragonequus coming to bring chaos wherever he goes." Woody sighed "That's not how I act most of the time though..."

@Maple Bat

"Right. However, that's not necessarily the case." He said. "Evil doesn't need anypony, it happens naturally. Also, it isn't your fault. How many times was equestria almost taken over or completely annihilated? 5, 6, possibly 7, times? And how many of those have been caused by a Dragonequus? None, thats how many." He said. "Just enjoy being who you are, were all unique in our own special way, no physical appearance will change that."

17 hours ago, Maple Bat said:

@WiiGuy2014

Maple

Other than her wings and eyes changing. Maple's cutie mark changed to be a Flipped image with a pegasus wing instead of a bat wing.

Maple had odd reactions to when her body changed. When the fangs changed Will could see that Maple felt they were gone. When her eyes changed she blinked a few times since it was now harder for her to see in such darkness and lastly when the wings changed she staggered in the air falling and hitting the bottom of Wills bubble "Oof." It also seemed Maple's voice had changed to it be a softer and more feminine tone "I feel... Much different... Not necessarily in a good way. Whoa..." Maple looked and saw her cutie mark was diffrent "It really did everything huh?"

U. Will smiled. "It sure did. You think you can get used to being a actual Pegasus? Well, when you're ready to be your usual bat self again, just take a bite of the BatPone Apple! In fact, these items are my gifts to you for getting along with my Changeling. Whenever you need them, just think about them and they'll appear before you. The apple will even disappear once you use it so it won't be misused by others. What do you say, Maple Shy?"

@Sylveon@WiiGuy2014

Woody

"Well..." Woody said a bit dishearted "Dad did try to take over Equestria... twice... actually... But that's ok you don't need to defend him he was different back then. He's a lot nicer now but people are just scared of us because we well... We look like someone just mashed animal parts together." He kicked the dirt beneath him visably upset thinking about others "To make ponies trust me I'd have to do something worthy of that much trust... But why di you think I learned to stop time? It was so I could avoid anyone seeing when I had to go into towns."

Maple

The Now pegasus Maple looked at Will she was squinting she was used to seeing in the dark but it was so wierd now "I... I'm going to stay like this for a few days I think." Maples wings felt so diffrent to her. "Can you lower me to the ground? I need to get used to these new wings they're so... Diffrent." Maple was so... amazed by how much weaker maple felt. It's like she lost a big part of herself and changed it but she still wanted to be a pegasus for a while. How would Woody react? What about her parents? She was really nervous but she was also Happy. "Thanks, Will."

Edited by Maple Bat
  • Brohoof 1

25 minutes ago, Maple Bat said:

@Sylveon@WiiGuy2014

Maple

The Now pegasus Maple looked at Will she was squinting she was used to seeing in the dark but it was so wierd now "I... I'm going to stay like this for a few days I think." Maples wings felt so diffrent to her. "Can you lower me to the ground? I need to get used to these new wings they're so... Diffrent." Maple was so... amazed by how much weaker maple felt. It's like she lost a big part of herself and changed it but she still wanted to be a pegasus for a while. How would Woody react? What about her parents? She was really nervous but she was also Happy. "Thanks, Will."

Will lowered themselves down to the ground and removed the shield bubble. "You're welcome. But you say you want to stay a Pegasus for a few days? Why?"

@WiiGuy2014

Maple

It seemed to upset Maple that he had asked that "You know exactly why. As a bat I couldn't even walk around during the day without trouble brewing anywhere I am. Like this, I'll just... Blend in with everypony else and it'll be better... I won't stay like this forever I promise but I just want to see what I could have been." There was a crash of thunder and Maple hid underneath Will, Similar to something Fluttershy would have done. Maple looked up at Will "Sorry."

• Brohoof 1

Just now, Maple Bat said:

@WiiGuy2014

Maple

It seemed to upset Maple that he had asked that "You know exactly why. As a bat I couldn't even walk around during the day without trouble brewing anywhere I am. Like this, I'll just... Blend in with everypony else and it'll be better... I won't stay like this forever I promise but I just want to see what I could have been." There was a crash of thunder and Maple hid underneath Will, Similar to something Fluttershy would have done. Maple looked up at Will "Sorry."

"There, there." U. Will said, patting Maple on the back. "If I didn't know any better, you seem a little more shy than when you're a bat pony. What do you say? Shall we go find your brother?"

@WiiGuy2014

Maple blushed and got out from under Will "Y... Yea let's go find Woody I want to see how he's going to react to the change. I'm also scared of how mom and dad will react too. Mom might already know and be ok with it but Dad on the other hand... Well, Do you think tonight you could go home with me and explain what you did exactly to him might be better if you explained it." Maple was getting nervous again like she felt her coat standing on end she was also very fidgety as if she didn't want to sit still.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

@Maple Bat

Will noticed Maple's fidgety and took her hoof. Looking into her eyes, Will had to admit she was cute! Just like her mother. Still, his heart belonged to another. Instead, he gave a warm smile.

"Of course, I'll come home and explain. By the way, have you always been this nervous?"

Edited by WiiGuy2014

Maple

"What? Nervous?" It was then that Maple noticed what she was doing. "No... I can't say I have been that way before. Captains of the night guard, if they're scared then their soldiers won't listen to them so I just was you know strong for them and they respected that. Let's just hope... Ch... Changelings don't find out that I'm like this. They'll gladly take advantage of it." She was actually shivering. Either due to the storm making her cold or from fear. "I don't want to get captured by them again."

To Will it seemed that Maple had two different personalities with her being two different races. It seemed Bat pony = Her intense, Normal nightguard self who would fight anyone she needed to, and  Pegasus = The Calm hearted, Cute and easily scared side of her that she rarely let show when she was a bat. Will could tell that Maple was secretly like this even as a bat since it couldn't just completely change her personality it just flipped which side she kept hidden.

• Brohoof 1

@Maple Bat

Will had an idea! After checking to make sure no one was around to see this, C. Will switched out. 

"You know, I'm a Changeling and I would never take advantage of that. I only want to be your friend" He held out a hole-covered hoof, hoping Maple would trust him enough to take it. 

With a head tilt, C. Will added, "You were captured by my kind before? How and what happened?"

@Maple Bat

"Ah, I see." Midnight replied. "You shouldn't feel ashamed of who you are even if your dad was trying to take over Equestria twice. He's okay now, and if ponies are okay with him, I'm sure they are okay with you, too." He smiled at woody. "Front feel bad, embrace who you are. Don't let anypony tell you otherwise."

@WiiGuy2014 @Sylveon

Maple

Maple backed away from C. Will subconsciously taking only about one step before realized that he wasn't going to hurt her and she did take said hole covered hood. "Right but the other members of your kind aren't as nice as you..." Maple nodded to him "And Yes. I was once captured by the changelings. It was while I was captain Maple. It was about 6 months after Luna gave me my bow. There was a changeling with a nice demeanor... Like you but when he got me to relax around him only about half as much as you have and when I was calm around him, he... He bit me... Next thing I know I'm inside of the changeling hive. Wrapped up in whatever you changelings call that green stuff... I would probably still be there had Woody not been around, He was the only one who noticed the changeling who was pretending to be me wasn't actually me. They were doing good apparently..." Maple was saddened not nessisarly too enthusiastic about recalling this story she had felt betrayed at that time and later she felt helpless, scared and alone. "It's all in the past now, but... I just... really am cautious around 'nice' changelings due to my history with them..."

Woody

The young dragonequus smiled "Thanks, Midnight... I really needed to hear that I think." He felt like something was wrong. "What about you though? Are you sure you're comfortable being you? It seems like you're dealing with so many problems that you barely have time to be yourself..."

@Maple Bat

"I think that's a question more appropriate for my friend. I'm fine being me." He said. "However, and you may feel free to stop me, I do feel like your sister isn't comfortable with who she is,but that's just me. However, it must be nice getting brother sister bonding time, I guess." He smacked his hoof against his forehead. "Stupid! I'm supposed to be out in the woods with you seeing what important abilities you have and I turned this into a celestia given therapy session! Won't happen again!"

@Maple Bat

C. Will decided to stay out, although he hung his head in shame. "I'm so sorry they did that to you, Maple. If it will help you feel better, you may go ahead and smack me across the face. Either way, I think it's time to go to the forest and find your brother. My Changeling eyes can see in the dark better than most ponies, so how about I lead the way?"

He readied his Changeling Wings, ready to fly whenever Maple was ready.

@WiiGuy2014 @Sylveon

Woody

"Hey. It's alright talks like this need to happen." Woody said setting a paw on his shoulder. "Come on, you just gave me a lot of confidence in myself and it's probably a favor I can't return to you but I'll do my best. Come on let's get to that forest. Race you." He said smiling and opening his wings but not taking off just yet.

Maple

Maple raised a hoof but instead of hitting Will with it she hugged him awkwardly enough. "You... You're so different from the other changelings... I've told you this story... It's not something I'd tell any other changelings. I have a lot of trust in you alone Will If... You were to betray me like that changeling I might never have trust in them again..." She knew that was quite the weight on his shoulders but it was true "I mean every word of that... But I've made you feel bad enough for me. I don't need the sympathy I just wanted you to know... Lets go." Maple started to fly staggering in the air a few times before managing to balance herself

@Maple Bat

"Race? At this time of hour in this weather? I cant see two inches in front of my face!" Midnight protested. "But sure, I'll give it a try." He said. easy now, you got this. You got this. He thought thought to himself. He was shaking, but he shrugged it off,and brushed his mane out of his face. "Let's do this!" He shouted, before extending his wings and taking off, shortly before crashing into a tree, knocking down a bunch of apples. Okay, maybe I don't got this, but on the bright side I got some fruitfruit he thought to himself.

35 minutes ago, Maple Bat said:

@WiiGuy2014 @Sylveon

Maple

Maple raised a hoof but instead of hitting Will with it she hugged him awkwardly enough. "You... You're so different from the other changelings... I've told you this story... It's not something I'd tell any other changelings. I have a lot of trust in you alone Will If... You were to betray me like that changeling I might never have trust in them again..." She knew that was quite the weight on his shoulders but it was true "I mean every word of that... But I've made you feel bad enough for me. I don't need the sympathy I just wanted you to know... Lets go." Maple started to fly staggering in the air a few times before managing to balance herself

C. Will was stunned. Even as Maple flew into the sky, he stood there dumbfounded. "You...hugged me?" he said to Maple. "I never thought you ever would. Thank you. I feel a little love coming off of you right now, but I just don't want to steal it." He said, as he hung his head in brief shame.

@Sylveon @WiiGuy2014

Woody

Woody was leaning against the tree Midnight crashed into He had stopped time and moved to the forest's edge. So Midnight crashed into him knocking him into said tree "Hey... Actually, I'll admit that was my fault." He was laughing "I like when people accept they want to race and forget I can just stop time so I just walk to the end and beat them. I know it's cheap but come on.

Maple 

The pegasus looked at Will "I know... I really trust you. Like I said you're different from the other changelings... Tell anyone and I'll kill you." She said again blushing "Well... You know I wouldn't but please don't tell anyone alright." She said to him still hovering in mid-air.

3 minutes ago, Maple Bat said:

@Sylveon @WiiGuy2014

Maple 

The pegasus looked at Will "I know... I really trust you. Like I said you're different from the other changelings... Tell anyone and I'll kill you." She said again blushing "Well... You know I wouldn't but please don't tell anyone alright." She said to him still hovering in mid-air.

C. Will snapped out of his stupor. "I'm sorry. Don't tell anyone what exactly?"