Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Meet the Changeling in Me!

Will Guide

@WiiGuy2014

Maple

"You know exactly what I Mea..." She said as she staggered in the air "Mean. That I actually enjoy your company. That I've shown genuine affection towards you. Something I've shown to 4 ponies at most." She was speaking as if she was offended in fact after saying that she flew away from him heading to the forest. Once she got there she saw Woody but hovered in midair just awkwardly looking at him not really wanting him to see her like this.

15 minutes ago, Maple Bat said:

@WiiGuy2014

Maple

"You know exactly what I Mea..." She said as she staggered in the air "Mean. That I actually enjoy your company. That I've shown genuine affection towards you. Something I've shown to 4 ponies at most." She was speaking as if she was offended in fact after saying that she flew away from him heading to the forest. Once she got there she saw Woody but hovered in midair just awkwardly looking at him not really wanting him to see her like this.

C. Will followed Maple to the forest. Once they were there, U. Will switched out and waited to see what would happen next.

@Maple Bat

"Yeah, I forgot." Midnight said, scratching his head. He folded his wings and got down from the tree. "Well, at least I got us something to snack on." He said, nodding to the apples fallen onto the ground. "Although prefersbleim not a big fan of apples. I like bananas, although getting the peel open can be quite tricky." He said, remembering the one time he strugged to open a banana peel. He looked up, but the rain nearly made it impossible, so he shook his head. "So,you wanttogo to a clearing first or just do it at the edge?" He asked.

@Sylveon @WiiGuy2014

Woody

"Let's get to a clearing. Don't want to damage anyponys homes." He started to walk in when a yellow pegasus, with cyan eyes approached the two of them "Hello?" Woody said confused.

Maple

"Hey Woody. It's me, Maple." She said to him as she landed a bit awkwardly.

Woody

"Oh... Haha Will very funny. But where is Maple?" He then saw Will "... Oh... Maple? Why are you a pegasus?" He turned to face Will "What did you do to her"

Maple

"Don't worry woody it's not a permanent change." Maple assured him and calming him down at the same time. "But Will had a magic mirror to make me a pegasus and I wanted to see what it was like to walk around during the day... You know... without a large black cloak on.

@Maple Bat

Midnight looked at the yellow pegasus, completely flabbergasted. He couldn't belive such a thing was capable of happening. He looked at maple more closely. The eyes were cyan, the wings were more like pegasus wings, and her curite mark had changed, too. Not to mention, he also heard that her voices was a lot more softer. He opened his mouth to say something, but then closed it. This is the first time somepony left me speechless he thought to himself.

1 hour ago, Maple Bat said:

@Sylveon @WiiGuy2014

Woody

"Let's get to a clearing. Don't want to damage anyponys homes." He started to walk in when a yellow pegasus, with cyan eyes approached the two of them "Hello?" Woody said confused.

Maple

"Hey Woody. It's me, Maple." She said to him as she landed a bit awkwardly.

Woody

"Oh... Haha Will very funny. But where is Maple?" He then saw Will "... Oh... Maple? Why are you a pegasus?" He turned to face Will "What did you do to her"

Maple

"Don't worry woody it's not a permanent change." Maple assured him and calming him down at the same time. "But Will had a magic mirror to make me a pegasus and I wanted to see what it was like to walk around during the day... You know... without a large black cloak on.

12 minutes ago, Sylveon said:

@Maple Bat

Midnight looked at the yellow pegasus, completely flabbergasted. He couldn't belive such a thing was capable of happening. He looked at maple more closely. The eyes were cyan, the wings were more like pegasus wings, and her curite mark had changed, too. Not to mention, he also heard that her voices was a lot more softer. He opened his mouth to say something, but then closed it. This is the first time somepony left me speechless he thought to himself.

U. Will got a little scared when Woody turned to him with a "What did you do", but he explained to Woody what he said to Maple minus the part where Maple showed appreciation to his Changeling counterpart.

"So, what have you guys been up to?" He addressed Woody and Midnight.

"

@WiiGuy2014 @Sylveon

Woody

"We just went for a walk." He said "We talked about some things. Not much... It seems you two had a more eventful talk... I was about to start that blizzard if you two wanted to come as well." Woody pulled a feather off of Maple's wings just examining it in just amazing "Will this is something, not even a dragonequus can do... How did you?"

Maple

The pegasus nodded but flinched when Woody took one of the feathers, "Sounds great. I can't wait to see it." Maple laughed "I'm sure it'll be cool."

@WiiGuy2014

@Maple Bat

Midnight shrugged. "Its be pretty cool, I guess. No pun intended." He looked at Maple and will. "Did either one of you two get my bag? I kinda forgot to pick it up. Small, red and black, goes on the side?" He asked. "Because if your gonna make it snow I at least want to get my scarf, and also my books are in there."

@Sylveon @WiiGuy2014

Maple

Maple looked down. "No, I didn't Sorry." She said brushing her mane with a hoof.

Woody

"Here ya go." He said as his eyes were turning green from the silvery color "You said it wasn't important but since you still wanted it, I got it for you." He then set the bag on Midnight's side. He then led the group to a clearing "This looks good."

Edited by Maple Bat

@Maple Bat

"Thanks" midnight said, pulling out a brilliant purple scarf. "Not everything I wear is color coordinated." He asked, in case they were wondering. "Sometime I like to switch it up." After putting up the scarf, he tugged on his rainbow colored beanie. "Alright, I'm ready, let's see what you got!" He said, excited.

30 minutes ago, Sylveon said:

@Maple Bat

"Thanks" midnight said, pulling out a brilliant purple scarf. "Not everything I wear is color coordinated." He asked, in case they were wondering. "Sometime I like to switch it up." After putting up the scarf, he tugged on his rainbow colored beanie. "Alright, I'm ready, let's see what you got!" He said, excited.

"Wait, before you do the blizzard..." Will took on the Pony appearance of Elsa from Frozen. "This way, the cold won't bother me anyway!"

@WiiGuy2014

Midnight stared at the changeling turned princess, then shook his head."some things I do understands, some things i don't understand, and some things i will never understand." He said. "Anyways, you ready?"

@WiiGuy2014 @Sylveon

Both the siblings where confused

Woody

"O...K Let's fo this then." Woody started to sing his relaxing melody but then added a level of Refreshing waves into the song and before anything happened he starting singing softly compared to normal. Once something happened a large cone in front of Woody just froze instantly in a rather tick layer of ice. "Woah... Not what I intended but that's a solid layer of ice. Look at that!" Woody said looking at what happened.

Maple

"Well, sometimes accidents lead to good results." She commented.

@Maple Bat

Midnight cautiously approached the cone of ice, and tapped it with his hoof. "Yep, that's ice." He said. He pushed it with his hoof, but it wouldn't move. "Incredibly sturdy too." He noted. "Amazing!"

@Sylveon@WiiGuy2014

Woody

He laughed "Thanks, I genuinely try. I'm surprised I could do something like this... However, it took a lot outta me." He yawned "And it is really late even for a nocturnal... Maple... You've got a... well a day ahead of you and it's something much different than what you're used to."

Maple

Maple smiled also feeling tired. "I know! I'm really excited to finally be treated like everypony else instead of being seen as a monster." She looked down "I mean you... You'd know how I feel too but you also could just create an illusion around yourself to appear as a unicorn." Maple know he wouldn't though he liked who he was. "Let's head to my house Will."

Edited by Maple Bat
  • Brohoof 1

6 minutes ago, Maple Bat said:

@Sylveon@WiiGuy2014

Woody

He laughed "Thanks, I genuinely try. I'm surprised I could do something like this... However, it took a lot outta me." He yawned "And it is really late even for a nocturnal... Maple... You've got a... well a day ahead of you and it's something much different than what you're used to."

Maple

Maple smiled also feeling tired. "I know! I'm really excited to finally be treated like everypony else instead of being seen as a monster." She looked down "I mean you... You'd know how I feel too but you also could just create an illusion around yourself to appear as a unicorn." Maple know he wouldn't though he liked who he was. "Let's head to my house Will."

U. Will nodded, after switching back to his usual unicorn self. "Yes. Let's see how your folks will react. Hope I don't get thrown into another dimension" He muttered the last sentence under his breath.

@WiiGuy2014 @Sylveon

Maple

She nodded to him "Alright let's go. Woody. Are you coming too?" Maple asked her brother, spreading he feathered wings and smiling at them again. She couldn't contain how happy she felt to be 'normal'

Woody

"Nah, sis. I need to thaw this. After that, I'll be taking Midnight home Maybe opposite order I know you're probably tired Midnight. See you in the morning Maple." In reality, He was just avoiding his parents until after Maple had talked with them He was just as scared as Will was but he kept it pretty hidden

11 minutes ago, Maple Bat said:

@WiiGuy2014 @Sylveon

Maple

She nodded to him "Alright let's go. Woody. Are you coming too?" Maple asked her brother, spreading he feathered wings and smiling at them again. She couldn't contain how happy she felt to be 'normal'

Woody

"Nah, sis. I need to thaw this. After that, I'll be taking Midnight home Maybe opposite order I know you're probably tired Midnight. See you in the morning Maple." In reality, He was just avoiding his parents until after Maple had talked with them He was just as scared as Will was but he kept it pretty hidden

U. Will readied his Pixie Dust to fly with Maple. "So, we're going back to your mother's place, right? When we get there, should I go in first, or you first, or should we both go in together?"

@WiiGuy2014

Maple

"Might be best if you prepare them for a shock." She suggested "Then I go in and best you do it subtly make them feel nice before you tell me to come in. Stuff like that you know. I feel that would work the best... If... If you don't want to do that I can go in with you but I'd much rather not go in first and take it all at by myself."

Woody

Woody started to sing a warm and deep melody. A heat appeared in the center of the Ice melting it from the inside out and he was being very careful not to catch the forest on fire since that would be really hard to extinguish

@Maple Bat

"Oh, I'm fine." Midnight said. "I usually don't get much sleep, anyways. Sure, I'd love to go with ya!" Midnight got ready to go, then stopped and looked at Maple. "A monster? Is that how ponies see you? Because I see youas something else. Something unique." He said. "Maple, using magic to hide your true self isn't gonna make your problems go away." He got slightly miffed. "Normal is the setting on a dryer, be you. Be yourself."

1 hour ago, Maple Bat said:

@WiiGuy2014

Maple

"Might be best if you prepare them for a shock." She suggested "Then I go in and best you do it subtly make them feel nice before you tell me to come in. Stuff like that you know. I feel that would work the best... If... If you don't want to do that I can go in with you but I'd much rather not go in first and take it all at by myself."

"Okay, Maple. I'll talk to them first." U. Will and Maple made their way to Fluttershy's cottage. Hoping Fluttershy and Discord weren't asleep, Will knocked on the door. He gave Maple, who was hiding behind some bushes, a reassuring smile.

@Ninetales @WiiGuy2014

Maple

Before leaving Maple thought about that Bat-Apple causing it to spawn in mid-air and she took a bite out of it turning back to her normal bat pony self. "Look at me Midnight... Just..." She was angry at first but it started to turn into sadness. "I'm a freak... I'm not a day-bound pony so they freak out when I'm outside during the day. And I'm not a bat pony... I'm just a freak... to them too. I don't belong anywhere..." She then changed herself back and followed Will.

Once arriving With Him she hid a ways from the door.

Fluttershy

The door opened "Will? What are you doing here? Where's Woody? Or Maple?" She asked in a minor panic.

Woody

"You were right..." Woody sighed. "She really isn't comfortable being herself. I can't blame her but sometimes she forgets which of us is more intimidating to others." He leaned against a tree trying to suppress his emotions

14 minutes ago, Maple Bat said:

@Ninetales @WiiGuy2014

Maple

Before leaving Maple thought about that Bat-Apple causing it to spawn in mid-air and she took a bite out of it turning back to her normal bat pony self. "Look at me Midnight... Just..." She was angry at first but it started to turn into sadness. "I'm a freak... I'm not a day-bound pony so they freak out when I'm outside during the day. And I'm not a bat pony... I'm just a freak... to them too. I don't belong anywhere..." She then changed herself back and followed Will.

Once arriving With Him she hid a ways from the door.

Fluttershy

The door opened "Will? What are you doing here? Where's Woody? Or Maple?" She asked in a minor panic.

Woody

"You were right..." Woody sighed. "She really isn't comfortable being herself. I can't blame her but sometimes she forgets which of us is more intimidating to others." He leaned against a tree trying to suppress his emotions

"It's okay, Fluttershy." Will said with a reassuring gesture. "Woody's with a friend. And Maple? She's okay. She's got a temporary experience of being like you. Do you remember what I did for you that one Nightmare Night involving an apple and a mirror?"

2 minutes ago, WiiGuy2014 said:

"It's okay, Fluttershy." Will said with a reassuring gesture. "Woody's with a friend. And Maple? She's okay. She's got a temporary experience of being like you. Do you remember what I did for you that one Nightmare Night involving an apple and a mirror?"

Fluttershy

"Oh my... That was... 20 years or so ago I can't exactly recall what happened" She said moving out of the way of the door. "Could you refresh me on that little... Adventure?"

20 minutes ago, Maple Bat said:

Fluttershy

"Oh my... That was... 20 years or so ago I can't exactly recall what happened" She said moving out of the way of the door. "Could you refresh me on that little... Adventure?"

"I gave you a special apple that helped you give our friends the scare they wanted to see, like when you first became Flutterbat. And the mirror was to restore you back to your shy Pegasus self. Remember that?"